ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

American history question.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2004, 06:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default American history question.....

who's your favorite American president?.....and why?.....

My favorite president is Abraham Lincoln.....he overcame many obstacles, held his ground as an honest and upright man, and was one of the greatest presidents ever......

yours?......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 07:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

had to be JFK....just seemed like such a moral, honest, good-hearted man, it was a shame that what he's most famous for is his assassination...well, actually, the "Do not what your country...." speech was his most famous moment, but it was a shame he had to be killed like that....
Old 27 Feb 2004, 10:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im going to have to go with JFK too, I wasn't alive when he was president but I read and saw some great things about him. The way he died was really terrible
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 10:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th president of the United States.

-Construction of the Panama Canal
-Skill in foreign policy
-"Trust Buster" to reduce the control of "big business" over the U.S. economy and workers
-He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1906
-Roosevelt signed into law the first 51 federal bird sanctuaries and the first 18 national monuments. Starting out National Parks system.

....plus much more.

Sidenote: Oeo, I am a relation to the late John Wilkes Booth, so you know what my family thinks of honest Abe.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 10:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

^^
well, just what your crazy-psycho great cousin's nephew did doesn't mean that your whole family has to hate Abe...
Old 27 Feb 2004, 10:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dev

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

It was a joke Boss, I happen to hold Abe in high regards, but I am a direct relation to his assassin.

Old 27 Feb 2004, 10:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

^^^
ooooh, gotcha, sorry for the mix-up....
Old 28 Feb 2004, 09:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilchild
It was a joke Boss, I happen to hold Abe in high regards, but I am a direct relation to his assassin.
ah, the Boss has not quite gotten in touch with Devilicity humor.....heh....

that's actually pretty cool, DC....a different kind of historical fact.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 10:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dev

Yeah, my humor is abit....different at times.

Old 28 Feb 2004, 11:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Ghandi

Side Note: JFK, I Think He Was One Of Those Few Men Who Brought Around Change, And Although Some Were Afraid, Many Embrased And Realised This Change Could Be For The Better....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 01:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Andrew Jackson. That man kicked some ass.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I would say FDR... but after some research on the New Deal.... I don't think I can say that...

So I'll go to my book of conservatism and see what it says...

*Flips through book*

Regan... yeah... I pick Regan.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

JFK botched Bay of Pigs and dragged us into fighting in Vietnam. He's not that great, he just knew how to give a speech.
Old 28 Feb 2004, 04:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Bill Clinton. He was the only one who ever actually seemed to give a damn about the problems in Northern Ireland. Plus the Monica Lewinkski hustle...
Old 28 Feb 2004, 05:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

You're all wrong! Eisenhower established the Interstate Highway system and created jobs in its construction. He can also be credited with the jobs put in place by franchises that shot up near the exit ramps. There are also jobs to this day in repairing these interstate highways.

His military record kept other countries intemidated other countries so we did not need to go to war with them. The answer is clear: Dwight Eisnhower.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote