ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

One of the best days of my life.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2004, 06:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default One of the best days of my life.....

one week ago yesterday was my little boys birthday.....he's two now.....

anyway, we spent the day together while my wife and two daughters were at school.....we played all sorts of games that two year olds play.....peek-a-boo, cars, attack nothing in particular......we even took a nap.....then, after the others got home, we went to the mall and took him to a video game place.....he rode every little ride they had, and played a couple of the games.....finally, we went out to eat at Olive Garden (his favorite place to eat) and they sang happy birthday to him.....he enjoyed being the center of attention a lot.....and I sat back and was a very proud father.....

anyway, that was a short synapsis of one of the best days of my life.....

the topic.....

what's one of the best days of your life?......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 10:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

when I graduated high school, and the family reception afterwards. eveyrone was there, I felt so proud of myself....it's a tear-jerker for sure, looking back...I had my first beer that night, too...wow, looking back sure makes you wanna go back, doesn't it?
Old 27 Feb 2004, 11:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

my eagle scout graduation. I worked hard to earn that. I stayed in and also got some palms.
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Wow, that's awesome oeo, glad you keep a good relationship with your son, that is key, he will love you for it later, take it from me.

I would have to say...

Seeing my first niece born... up to this point, the most important.

I will give a little bit of the story... it was October 5th, 2001, my niece was born in a fairly big hospital, in a town outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin... called "Pewaukee"... it was one of the most important moments in my life, because, my sister had a C-Section performed on her during the pregnancy, natural birth was just not happening with her first child, and she nearly lost her life, I was in the waiting room, and that's exactly where I wanted to be, my brother in law told me the complete front of her stomach was cut opened to perform the C-Section. I hadn't found out until later, after Madison was born, that Jessica was that close to being her or the baby... it nearly put me into tears in front of everyone... I will always remember the day, and like a week later, when I was back home, looking at a picture of me in the hospital room, holding a picture of the new born baby, crying my eyes out... the day that almost changed my life.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote