ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

So I just got back from....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2004, 05:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default So I just got back from....

....donating blood. I went to pick up my girlfriend from work (place in the mall) and the Red Cross had a blood donating set up. I decided that I wanted to donate. I asked Cynthia if she wanted to, and she would have, but she had a tattoo too recently to do so (supposed to wait a year). THe guy said my pint of blood will go to 3 adults, or 6 children, so that's pretty cool.

I felt a little woozy, lightheaded, queezy etc but I never passed out or yakked so it's all good

Anyways, I got a t-shirt that says something like, "Are you my type?" and on the back it has the blood drive and year etc.

So has anyone else donated blood? How many times? Are you going to again?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 07:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

No, but I want to. I'll have to check out the listings of when i can.
Old 27 Feb 2004, 08:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

There's a walk in clinic that's about a 25 minute walk from my house. I'm not quite old enough to donate blood yet, since I have to be 17, but I have been thinking about volunteering at the clinic.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 08:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im not old enough yet, but when I am old enough, Im going
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 09:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I am not legally old enough, but, I defenitly would like to when I can. Blood I'm not really using... to save someone else's life? Hmmm... sounds like a good deal to me.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 12:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

A few months ago the San Diego Blood Bank came to my school,so I signed to give blood.It took about 6 minutes for me and the guy said it went quick with me because it usually takes about 10 minutes.After I was done they had me sit down for a few minutes and have some orange juice and a donut,got a free t-shirt that says "Life Saver".

My blood type is A+
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 01:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I wouldn't mind, but the authorities wouldn't like it. My family is riddled with many weird problems and diseases, the newest one to come out is Facter 5 Leiddian (sp?) blood disorder, which luckily I don't have but practicllly the rest of my family does. So, they probably wouldn't let me donate.