ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Hows The Weather

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2004, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Hows The Weather

It's been really nice here, I reached 51 degrees today and Im suppose to hit 60 next week, I guese it's time to start melting the 2 foot piles of snow on the ground.

So hows your weather
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 07:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

It has been really nice lately. We had a couple of 40 degree days and a 55 degree day. Those helped to melt a lot of the snow. I can actually see grass in places.
Old 27 Feb 2004, 08:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

It's been beautiful here during the day; reaching upwards of 8 degrees. During the evening, however, it drops down to a chilling -9 degrees.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 08:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
ian
I Hate My Generation

ian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to ian

kinda nice, no idea what it hit today seeing as i didnt leave the house, but id venture a guess and say around 50.

sunny, kinda blinding...its getting to be the time of the year where i get peacefully depressed. cant wait.
ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 09:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

cold and stormy, not as bad as the Weather Bomb of last week.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 02:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Eh... I have no fucking clue what the temperature is at lately, all I know is I walked to the store with a regular shirt on, and wasn't cold at all.

And, I'm also fine with the weather when I see the snow starting to fade away on the ground, which means the sun is coming out, which means it's getting warmer, which means, summertime is almost here...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 07:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Well after 4 weeks of extreme heat we got some rain and it seems god is looking after us at last.......3 beautiful balmy days on the trot

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 07:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

its getting a bit warmer here lately but right now its around 6 degrees
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 09:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It was really nice today, I reached 60, there are puddles of water everywhere from the melting snow
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote