ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Your "Friends"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2004, 08:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Your "Friends"

Ok we all our friends right... But how loyal or truthful is that friendship? What kind of friend are you?

Are you the Type that:
*Conforts a friend on tough times
*Would visit him/her if he/she is sick
*Be there for them on times of happiness like weddings, birthdays etc.
*Fights tooth and claw for him/her.

Or you have a friend who:

*Bails out on tough times.
*Wouldn't care if you're sick.
*Wouldn't help you out
*Backstabs you and you just stay with him/her cause nobody else wants to be your friend.

Are you any of these and the same would go for your friend too. Tell an experience that made you think you or your friend was a true friend or a jackal.

By the way Girlfriends/boyfriends don't count so don't come with love tories.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2004, 09:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Well... I would like to say I'm a decent friend... I'm not perfect, meaning, I can say somethings without completely thinking them through sometimes... but when I look back, and realize I didn't mean it, and that I could have changed the wording a little bit. I would like to say I'm the friendly, comforting type, that also will open up and share feelings.

I have some friends that are pretty crummy... the friends that don't invite you to parties... I don't know, guess I'm just not that popular... I've never had a friend really be a jerk to me, because, I don't even bother considering them friends... but like I said up top, I've had a fair share of arguements with friends. But, I always try to apologise if I know what I said was wrong. I don't make friends with people just to be friends, if I'm someones friend I do it because we have thems in common, or if I enjoy hanging out with them, and enjoy their company.

Last edited by Alth; 26 Feb 2004 at 09:24 PM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote