ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Post a Pic....Of Your significant other, that is...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2004, 04:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Post a Pic....Of Your significant other, that is...

We've all seen what we ugly motherfuckers look like......... so what not show off the world what our significant others look like?

As for my missus...well to be honest, I don't have a picture of her on the computer.......although i am buying a scannner in a few days... so maybe it's in my best interests to upload some then, eh?

Anyways, to get a mental picture in your head of what my girlfriend looks like..... Think of what Katie Holmes and Alyson Hannigan would look like if two women could have babies.

as in these two ladies:

AND

anywho's technology willing, post a pic of your misssus!......or mister,if you swing that way.......*looks in Sam's direction*

and ladies, post a pic of yourselves....i mean, uh your significant other, too!

lets give our neglected other halves some recognition, ok?

Last edited by Nullpunkt; 26 Feb 2004 at 05:16 PM. Reason: linking issues.... and yes, soap is still better than body wash.
Nullpunkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2004, 04:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

mine is in the middle.
Old 26 Feb 2004, 04:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Here's my beloved. I got some more pics, but there a little too dirty to post.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Last edited by Exo; 11 Jul 2006 at 07:28 PM.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2004, 05:09 PM   #4 (permalink)

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Here's my beloved. I got some more pics, but there a little too dirty to post.
Too dirty to post? p'shaw.

As my good friend Wanderer would say...... Those pics are in the OTHER Forum......
Old 26 Feb 2004, 05:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

here is my current one

top rope, first on left

here is an ex of mine

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...61979581xnnDgR

one on left, the blonde
Old 26 Feb 2004, 05:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

damn norm...... looks like you're quite the ladies man.......
Old 26 Feb 2004, 05:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I have a pic but I need to be at home. And also need to ask her. She is quite spungy when it comes to her privacy.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2004, 06:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Moneen.
damn norm...... looks like you're quite the ladies man.......
I haven't dated those girls, just those two I mentioned