ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Stereotypes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2004, 05:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!
Default Stereotypes

In my plan to enslave humanity I have now come to the part were I need to make an index of people to use in future protocols.
But since the building of my mind controll device is taking up much of my time I need a bit of help.

Could you please type down all the classes of humanity, add characteristics and maybe notes on what use they have?

Here's an example:

The American Ostrich:

The American male (aged 28-45) who thinks that because he "lettered" in a high-school sport that he has insight into the complexities of a multi-millionaire athlete's life, just as, as he did a couple of lines of blow in college, he knows what it is to be a drug dealer. If you want to know, just ask him- he'll tell you all about it.

He is married, with kids, and he's worked at the same place for years. He's not up for a promotion, but when it does come around, it always goes to someone else, which he takes personally. It's not that he can't do the job, but he doesn't do what it takes to get promoted. His is the flavor of the month. He listens to books on tape, instead of reading. He listens to top-40 radio, and he watches network prime-time television, and he's entirely comfortable with passing judgement on his fellow man, based entirely on 2 1/2 minutes of edited information he's been exposed to on television.

He belongs to the same political party as his parents, (because that other party is just un-American), and his opinions on politics, and politicians, are based on nothing but the images he sees during campaigns. He feels free to spout his views (he can tell you all about his right to free speech) and he does so often. He is convinced that he knows all about politicians that he has never met, or "read-up on", only because of the limited information he has been exposed to.

This man will never seek the truth. This man will never try to determine who is lying to him every day of his life, yet this man feels that "honesty is the best policy" (except at tax time). This man will seek out a spouse who also has her head in the sand (making the inevitable infidelities convenient and necessary), and who will be a member of the PTA, make sure the kids go to church, and pay the paperboy.

This man will swallow anything that is shoved down his throat. This man will believe anything that he reads in the newspaper. This man will adhere to anything that he hears in a sermon....for ignorance is bliss.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2005, 12:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

now why, I ask, did this never get any replies?......

The American Average Joe.....

this guy's so average, I can't even think up a description that befits him......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2005, 12:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
Most people would get frightened away by the length of the post and complexity of the words.
Old 22 Oct 2005, 12:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
Most people would get frightened away by the length of the post and complexity of the words.
most people are not what we the people are looking for......just a few good men.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2005, 12:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I ain't much for readin....big words confuse me.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2005, 12:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
Because that is my curse around this place.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2005, 12:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

HOLY CRAP~!

Dev and oEold are on at the same time~!

HOLY CRAP~!

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2005, 12:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^ And because I wasn't here during Lent.

The typical monkey.

Often found in a suit, the typical monkey can be ready for anything short of manual labor. A dergree, not necessarily knowledge, makes him a better man for his leadership position than anyone else. While some people have specific titles such as repairman or manager, he has to make his boring dead-end job sound fancy so he can stand not to cringe at the mere thought of it.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote