ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Okay... this rating system thing and the rules i am making for it...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2004, 08:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Okay... this rating system thing and the rules i am making for it...

when you rate somebody... in the reason please post your name. I have received about 8 bad ratings from people with no names. so from now on, leave your name so i can thank you.
Old 24 Feb 2004, 09:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

*attacks Sam and kicks and chops him*

HeeeeeeeYAHH!!!!!!!!!!

Did Rita Repulsa send you to destroy earth?! You don't stand a chance against the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!!!!!!!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2004, 09:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

^----- Oh my fucking God you have to be kidding me...

Edit - I do usually leave my name when I give comments... and I haven't given you any either way, but I'll keep it in mind...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2004, 09:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

RFLMMFAO! A power ranger stable! LOL!
Old 24 Feb 2004, 09:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

*does a superback flip off of a roof and savate kicks Sam in the eye*

Hiieeyaaaa!!!! Earth will NEVER be yours! You will never win Lord Zed!

*morphs out of thread*
Old 24 Feb 2004, 09:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

I think the Red Ranger is the original Phenom666
Old 24 Feb 2004, 09:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
I think the Red Ranger is the original Phenom666
The "Red Ranger" is Ted Dibiase.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2004, 09:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Red Ranger is Jason Scott....noooo!! Secret......identity.......revealed............NOO OOOOOOOO

or you can just call me Dibiase
Old 24 Feb 2004, 09:39 PM   #9 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Man who thought of this one?

I remember that show from back in the day.

I just remember the original pink ranger was hot, or atleast I thought so when I was younger.

Gotta love those Power Rangers.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2004, 09:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Frehley
when you rate somebody... in the reason please post your name. I have received about 8 bad ratings from people with no names. so from now on, leave your name so i can thank you.
Our annoyance at the ancient rocker gimmicks wasn't a clue?
Old 24 Feb 2004, 09:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

*karate chops Sam again* HiiiiiiiiYAHHH!!!!!!!!! *double jump back flips behind him and stiff kicks him in the temple* ahhhhhYAHHHH!!!!!!!! HeYAHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*morphs out of thread*
Old 24 Feb 2004, 09:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

*steps in to help sam*
Old 24 Feb 2004, 09:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

*jumps in front of hardy, and gives him a judo flip through a bail of hay, causing him to explode*

*does little ranger winning pose*

KISS demon, you have been vanquished!

*morphs out of thread*
Old 24 Feb 2004, 09:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Criss
*steps in to help sam*
Scratch his eyes out kitty
Old 24 Feb 2004, 09:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

*Taebo kicks Hardy's blown up remains*

*flips around doing a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger victory celebration*