ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Future Mods Of PWFs...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2004, 04:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default Future Mods Of PWFs...

you pick the future mods of PWFs...pick two members for each forum...

World Wrestling Entertainment:

General Wrestling:

Meeting Of The Smarks:

Fan Fiction:

AWF:

Off-Topic:

Entertainment:

Hot People:

Sports:

Games, Toys, Comics and other nerdy stuff:

Graphics:

Suggestion Box:

I will post mine later..
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2004, 04:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

this should be interesting.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2004, 04:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Yeah I know. I'm dying to see this
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2004, 05:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

does this mean they can't be a mod now? I'm going against that notion.....

World Wrestling Entertainment: One, Jason (they do a good job already)

General Wrestling: One, Dre (see above)

Meeting Of The Smarks: Slash, Dre (I would move Dre from WWE [which he severely dislikes] and put him here)

Fan Fiction: combine it with entertainment as a subforum and make HIJ the lone mod

AWF: Boss, Dante (they are the new blood....One does a fine job with his other two, and he wouldn't be stretched so thin)

Off-Topic: no need for a change

Entertainment: new forum, new mods.....no need to change here either

Hot People: Wanderer is the king of hot people.....to change here would make no sense

Sports: running smoothly.....again, no change necessary.....but if changes were made, Coder and Norm Coleman would do fine jobs....

Games, Toys, Comics and other nerdy stuff: Forgotten Sin does a good job and I would add ST to the mix.....

Graphics: Knuckles is doing well, although inundated with requests all of the time......Monica should be added.....

Suggestion Box: I suggest that no new blood is needed here either.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2004, 05:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

World Wrestling Entertainment: No Change

General Wrestling: No change

Meeting Of The Smarks: Add Dre

Fan Fiction: Merge with Ent... HIJ as mod....

AWF: It dead.

Off-Topic: OEO... perhaps myself someday...

Entertainment: Bloodice if he were here

Hot People: No changes...

Sports: No Changes

Games, Toys, Comics and other nerdy stuff: Add Tooth possibly...

Graphics: Add Monica

Suggestion Box: No Change
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2004, 05:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

World Wrestling Entertainment: Me

General Wrestling: Me

Meeting Of The Smarks: Me

Fan Fiction: Me

AWF: Me

Off-Topic: Me

Entertainment: Me

Hot People: Me

Sports: Me

Games, Toys, Comics and other nerdy stuff: Me

Graphics: Me

Suggestion Box: Me
Old 24 Feb 2004, 06:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Frehley
World Wrestling Entertainment: Me

General Wrestling: Me

Meeting Of The Smarks: Me

Fan Fiction: Me

AWF: Me

Off-Topic: Me

Entertainment: Me

Hot People: Me

Sports: Me

Games, Toys, Comics and other nerdy stuff: Me

Graphics: Me

Suggestion Box: Me
Wow... take a serious thread, and try and make it into trash, I don't know, I guess I shouldn't have expected much better from you anyways...

I'll only comment on Non-Wrestling Forums... because that's mainly where I post...

Off-Topic - No change necessary.

MOTM - No change necessary.

Entertainment - Rebel, STICK.

Hot People - No change necessary, IMO... hell in everyones opinion, lmao.

Sports - Add Norm Coleman.

War Zone - Mr. Submission.

Games & Technology - No change necessary.

Graphics - No change necessary.

Suggestion Box - Randy Orton.

Wow, thanks for filling me in, Trevel, all I'm saying is they could be listed as moderators of the specific forum... what's wrong with that?

Last edited by Alth; 24 Feb 2004 at 06:53 PM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2004, 06:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^STICK, Orton, And J Mann are supermods...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2004, 06:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alth_Coder
Wow... take a serious thread, and try and make it into trash, I don't know, I guess I shouldn't have expected much better from you anyways...

only stating the facts...
Old 24 Feb 2004, 06:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
only stating the facts...
Wow... didn't know anyone was quite as ignorant as you...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2004, 07:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

World Wrestling Entertainment: me, maybe...one is a good mod

General Wrestling: dunno

Meeting Of The Smarks: dunno...

Fan Fiction: make it another sub forum of OT, and have HIJ mod it

AWF: its dead...but i guess boss and dante

Off-Topic: no need to change

Entertainment: no need to change

Hot People: wander rules

Sports: hmm...no change

Games, Toys, Comics and other nerdy stuff: add ST

Graphics: add monica, definitely

Suggestion Box: no change
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2004, 07:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alth_Coder
Wow... didn't know anyone was quite as ignorant as you...

thats why i only said me
Old 24 Feb 2004, 08:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Quite frankly, I think I'd make one hellava Mod.
Old 24 Feb 2004, 08:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Ross
Quite frankly, I think I'd make one hellava Mod.

I vote Jim Ross for mod of OT and WWE
Old 24 Feb 2004, 08:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
I vote Jim Ross for mod of OT and WWE
Whats next? TraceyPRO as admin?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote