ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Suspended Foreclosures

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Feb 2009, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Suspended Foreclosures

So, I've been looking to get a home, especially now that prices have come back down to earth and aren't being pumped up on this goddamned bubble. But nope, not anymore. The government, who owns the banks, is suspending foreclosures on these assholes. So, basically, the government is going to reward people who were fucking everything up and Exo gets the shaft. I should've just ran out, bought whatever I wanted, and then waited like a good fucking government welfare bitch and I would have been 10 times better off. Fuck this fucking communist bullshit. How the fuck can the government own all these houses and say who is going to live in them. For fucking it up. I hope the DOW crashes 5,000 points tomorrow and this fucking country can implode for all I fucking care anymore. People at work are like "Why are you mad about this, don't you feel sorry for these poor sad people?" I've fucking had it. I want out of this shit. I'm going to Alaska. Fuck California, Fuck Obama, Fuck you fucking assholes who are forcing freedom out so you can usher in this fake communist utopia. I am just fucking furious about this. I might quit my job tomorrow and check out. This country is a goddamned joke.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2009, 09:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

That shit must be fuckin nice. The wife and I fuckin bust ass to make this thing we got fuckin work. Our fuckin business is on point and that mortgage payment goes out every month. Now some punk bitchassness motherfucker is going to get a free ride. Ain't that some fuckin shit.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2009, 11:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
That shit must be fuckin nice. The wife and I fuckin bust ass to make this thing we got fuckin work. Our fuckin business is on point and that mortgage payment goes out every month. Now some punk bitchassness motherfucker is going to get a free ride. Ain't that some fuckin shit.
Hey, these are the same bittchasses that are destroying our economy. They all had to get into houses they couldn't afford, should never have been in, and now can't pay for them, so we got to go out and prop them up. This is the lesson. Go out there, get in over your head, then cry and bring everyone else down with you.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote