ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Obama the war monger.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jan 2009, 07:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Obama the war monger.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalra...re-troops.html

LMAO

This dumbass spent 2 years running around saying how Bush has fucked Iraq and how he's going to "End this war!" and all that shit, 6 weeks, 16 months blah blah blah. Of course, he won't, plainly evidenced by that last sentence up there. Which really just means that Obama is one of those, what do you call it, oh, LIAR.

But here's the real good part. While Bush was winning that war, Obama critisized him every day about how the surge won't work. Hell, the entire congress was screaming that war was lost, this will never work. Obama goes out, and says crazy shit like, "Even though it's succeeded, it's not something I would endorse." But some people, like me, figured out that this was exactly what he was going to do in Afghanistan, and how it's a major flip flop on a serious issue and how he has so little grasp of what the hell is actually happening. And he's going to do it with 17,000 more troops on some unknown timetable with no plan for drawing down. All you war cry babies are getting exactly what you voted for. Are you ready to die for your leader now? I hope so, because you know, personally, I don't really have a problem with this. If Obama's gotta start up the draft to go fight, then you get right in line. I thought we weren't going to go it alone anymore. I thought O was gonna get out there and strengthen our relationships and Europe was going to get in on this shit. LMAO. You people got fucking duped right in front of my eyes and you never saw it coming because the cool aid was just too sweet.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2009, 08:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I don't get how he's a liar or how I got duped. He sat there during his campaign saying he was going to surge troops in Afghanistan while putting an end to the Iraq war, and from the looks of things that's exactly what he's trying to do.

I will agree with you on one thing however. It was ridiculous of him to criticize the surge in Iraq even after it worked, then turn around and do the exact same thing in Afghanistan.
Old 27 Jan 2009, 08:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Shit...from what Iz hear, Syria and Iran is muthafuckin next.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2009, 01:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear View Post
I don't get how he's a liar or how I got duped. He sat there during his campaign saying he was going to surge troops in Afghanistan while putting an end to the Iraq war, and from the looks of things that's exactly what he's trying to do.

I will agree with you on one thing however. It was ridiculous of him to criticize the surge in Iraq even after it worked, then turn around and do the exact same thing in Afghanistan.
How is he ending the war in Iraq when he's doing exactly what Bush already put in place. Think about it.

Quote:
Gates says he doesn't envision any further significant troop flows into Iraq given the various drawdown schedules in place, namely the SOFA that requires all US troops out by the end of 2011.
You know, that whole thing Bush signed while O was in Iraq telling them not to sign anything because he was going to be president. Where you paying attention when he said he was going to end it in 6 weeks, then it was 6 months, then it was 16 months, and now it's on Bush's timetable

Did Obama kill any babies in Pakistan yet? I think I heard he did. Just sayin.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 29 Jan 2009, 09:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The War is over Sadaam and his sons are dead we won.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2009, 11:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

So it must've been OBAMA that flew those planes into the Twin Towers then...

...no wait...

...it was Biden...

...in the Conservatory...

...with the candlestick.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2009, 12:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Paul, Kucinich, and Gravel were the only ones who weren't warmongers.
Old 30 Jan 2009, 01:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

name dropped Kucinich....awesome

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2009, 11:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
Paul, Kucinich, and Gravel were the only ones who weren't warmongers.
That was then, this is your president now. The campaigns are over. None of that stuff matters. It ended in Nov. It just does not matter because this is what we have now and complaining about who was for what back then does not do anything. Your president is just as likely to get you drafted into a war now as the guy before him. Nothing changed. It only gets worse.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 30 Jan 2009, 12:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Hopefully science reaches a point where we can clone Reagan....

Old 30 Jan 2009, 12:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Hopefully science reaches a point where we can clone Reagan....
Man, I'd settle for a reanimated zombie corpse Reagan.

Actually, that would be awesome.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 30 Jan 2009, 12:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

I'm thinkin cloned Reagan...plus we just get rid of the whole 2 term limit thing.