ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Democrats are stupid.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jan 2009, 11:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Democrats are stupid.

They want to give the banks MORE money?

Really?

they already handed out hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars.

Lets give em more, then the bank presidents can give themselves bigger bonuses.

This administration may kill America. learn
you can use that link to buy a program to teach you Chinese....by the end of this 4 years China will have bought us out.
Might as well start learning the language.
Goddam Commies.

The rest of us Americans who still have a pair, and will resist the coming Communist regime....start planning for the revolution now.....we got a whole lotta Chinese to fight.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2009, 11:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Of course. This is the hope and change everybody wanted. Bush gave out the economic welfare check and it failed. Bush gave the banks 750+ billion and it failed. So what changes? Obama just plans on doing again, and bigger, so it will fail worse. It's fucking insane.

And that rosetta stone shit is expensive. I hope obama gives me a rebate on that shit.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2009, 11:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You know what else is stupid about democrats? They're bullshit global warming crybaby hysteria. It's all made up garbage designed to make people terrified so stupid fucking democrats can swing in to save us all. They fucked up the entire education system and they want to spend even more. They fucked up health care and they want to spend more. Fucking stupid goddamn liberals.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 27 Jan 2009, 12:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

There's a gun store around the corner....so when the revolution comes, I'll be ready

Old 27 Jan 2009, 04:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I thought you were Mr. Gun Control, Chris...

Of course, in deference to you...that WAS before an America Hating, Communist, former terrorist in training became President.

When the revolution comes, I will be at my door, guns at the ready.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2009, 10:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
I thought you were Mr. Gun Control, Chris...

Of course, in deference to you...that WAS before an America Hating, Communist, former terrorist in training became President.

When the revolution comes, I will be at my door, guns at the ready.
I don't believe EVERYONE needs an automatic weapon.
I do believe we all have the right to own a gun.....

And I'll gladly arm myself to preserve my country.

Old 30 Jan 2009, 01:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI77cU3jsFs

Old 30 Jan 2009, 11:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^Yeah, well, he is our president now. People didn't want to hear this shit before. They won't listen to it now. The fact is, they just don't fucking care because O promises them money.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 30 Jan 2009, 12:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

he isnt giving anyone any money.

He is spending money we don't have.

Obama can spend 820 BILLION dollars we don't have.....and everybody is ok with that.
I go over my credit card limit, or I'm late on an electric bill.....and I'm gettin phone calls and letters telling me that I need to pay now or legal action will be taken.
how does that work?

What do you people think is gonna happen when China decides they want us to pay up?

Old 30 Jan 2009, 01:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
he isnt giving anyone any money.

He is spending money we don't have.

Obama can spend 820 BILLION dollars we don't have.....and everybody is ok with that.
I go over my credit card limit, or I'm late on an electric bill.....and I'm gettin phone calls and letters telling me that I need to pay now or legal action will be taken.
how does that work?

What do you people think is gonna happen when China decides they want us to pay up?
What we pay back to China is over 1.1 trillion dollars. They're not even mentioning the interest we have to pay.

Hey man, they gave out a welfare check last year. They ran off and took over the banks with 700 billion. And now we're doing it again, and more. The government is out of control and spending beyond imagination.

The only good news, Republicans voted no unanimously against this thing. It is all on the democrats watch and there is nobody to blame but them.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!