ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Obama is a Moron.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jan 2009, 02:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Obama is a Moron.

Did you see him botch his swearing in..TWICE?....LOLZ.
Old 20 Jan 2009, 03:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Hmmmm...that "repeat after me" thing is all kinds of tricky.

I wonder if the unbiased media will pay half as much attention to Obama's speech slip ups as they did to Bush's.

My early guess is Hellz to the No.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2009, 05:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

You really need to leave Obama the fuck alone, like him or not, he is our leader and you should support him until he does something to lose your support. If you really dont like Obama you can either shut the fuck up and deal with it for the next 8 years or GTFO.

In case you didn't notice, the chief justice fucked up too.

Last edited by Skill; 20 Jan 2009 at 05:32 PM.
Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2009, 07:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill View Post
You really need to leave Obama the fuck alone, like him or not, he is our leader and you should support him until he does something to lose your support. If you really dont like Obama you can either shut the fuck up and deal with it for the next 8 years or GTFO.

Quoted for emphasis.

It was a good speech too.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2009, 07:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Funny how everybody gets all supportive of the president when its the guy they wanted in office.

Where was all this support for Bush?

I understand that you fetuses are still proud of sprouting your first pube, but here's a little nugget of reality for ya.

Bush is NOT responsible for the shape the country is in.

The man made some mistakes. No doubt. However, he cannot be blamed for everything that is wrong today.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2009, 07:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Funny how everybody gets all supportive of the president when its the guy they wanted in office.
The thing I don't like though is how it seems like everybody I talk to who wasn't a supporter of Obama has nothing positive to say of the matter of his inauguration. No means of congratulations. No acknowledgment of it's place in history. Nothing. It's just seems like people who were and are anti-Obama just sit and wait to get something to bash him about, no matter how little or insignificant it may be.
Old 20 Jan 2009, 08:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

it only took Obama a few seconds to give people something to talk about...

The swearing in...

The address......

2 gaffes in one day, add in the gaffe factory that is Biden, and this administration should shatter Bush's records

Old 20 Jan 2009, 11:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't have anything bad to say about the inauguration because I was busy watching a wrestling tape.

Caught the last couple minutes of his speech. Even though I only saw the end, I can tell he nailed it.

I don't question today's place in history, I'm just a little indifferent towards it. To alot of people, Obama is a president and a hero. To me he's just a president. I prefer him over McCain, but he's still just a president.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2009, 11:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

How many men do you think have been Preisdent?

Old 20 Jan 2009, 11:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Oh bullshit. Bush stunk but never got a chance from the media, and people bitched like crazy and now everyone is going to be required to give a big "HEIL" to the new chief?

I don't like his empty rhetoric or endless platitudes, so I have to shut up and not criticize?

That's blindingly, stunningly hypocritical.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2009, 12:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Quote:

Yeah..Follow the leader or leave. That's REAL American. LMFAO.
Old 21 Jan 2009, 12:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear View Post
The thing I don't like though is how it seems like everybody I talk to who wasn't a supporter of Obama has nothing positive to say of the matter of his inauguration. No means of congratulations. No acknowledgment of it's place in history. Nothing. It's just seems like people who were and are anti-Obama just sit and wait to get something to bash him about, no matter how little or insignificant it may be.

He's black. Yay. Give him a cookie.
Old 21 Jan 2009, 01:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hmmmmmmm

Well I'm wishing Obama all the best for his time in Office.

To say there is a lot of pressure on the guy would be a massive understatement. He can be compared the Greek Myth of Atlas, A Man burdened with the entire weight of the World on his shoulders, everyone expects him to save the damn planet. People were having god damn parties here celebrating his inauguration into office, Fucking Parties like he was the second coming of Christ.

So what he screwed up, He has Billions of People watching him make history and some of them out there want to put a Bullet in-between his eyes. Cut the man some fucking slack, he may just end up saving the world and possibly even bringing around World Peace...

Last edited by Dante; 21 Jan 2009 at 01:11 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2009, 01:20 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

You guys actually watched that shit?
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2009, 01:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Bush is NOT responsible for the shape the country is in.

The man made some mistakes. No doubt. However, he cannot be blamed for everything that is wrong today.
QFE.

Keep in mind I don't give a shit about politics...but people that think ONE man is responsible for everything that is happening to the country is nothing but a media tool...