ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Why are obama fans so worried?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2008, 03:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Why are obama fans so worried?

C'mon you guys, everyone, myself included, knows obama is going to win in a landslide. What's with all the negativity. I am personally preparing myself for the age of obama. Hope and change will arrive on my doorstep in January and that's that. Yes we can

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2008, 04:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

I'm not a fan.

I just simply see him as being a better pick then McCain.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2008, 09:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I don't understand how you could say that when right now CNN is showing almost double the red states than there are blue states.

A lot of the Obama supporters I've talked to are no longer Obama supporters after McCain picked Palin as his running mate.

There's a Sarah Palin rally at my school today that I'm going to.

EDIT - I was wrong. McCain does have more states but Obama is leading significantly. Just goes to show how selfish and unconcerned Americans really are when it comes to our economy. Look at the long haul, people... not the short term effects. We looked at the short term effects when Clinton was in office and not the long term effects, look at where Social Security is now... basically bankrupt.

Last edited by Sam; 06 Oct 2008 at 11:13 AM.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2008, 06:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Hoooooray for Obamerica!

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Oct 2008, 04:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Obama would of had no change if Ron Paul would of got the GOP nomination but up against old man McCain it's in the bag.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2008, 11:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I consider myself an Obama fan and I'm confident that he will win the election.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2008, 10:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTON
Obama would of had no change if Ron Paul would of got the GOP nomination but up against old man McCain it's in the bag.
"Old Man" McCain??

Ron Paul's birthday = 08/20/1935

John McCain's birthday = 08/29/1936

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2008, 11:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
"Old Man" McCain??

Late.
its Boston....facts are irrelevant

Old 14 Oct 2008, 01:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
"Old Man" McCain??

Late.
Ron Paul still has more going on upstairs.....While McCain and his buddies Mitt & Rudy were continously jamming 9/11 and Islamic terrorism down our throats Ron Paul was busy predicting the future of our economy instead of sidestepping the real issues.
Old 14 Oct 2008, 03:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTON View Post
Ron Paul still has more going on upstairs.....While McCain and his buddies Mitt & Rudy were continously jamming 9/11 and Islamic terrorism down our throats Ron Paul was busy predicting the future of our economy instead of sidestepping the real issues.
Terrorism is a real issue

Old 15 Oct 2008, 02:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Terrorism is a real issue
Yeah but they can only mlik that cow for so long.....

The economy is the current "real issue" effecting us more than terror that needed to be focused on 2 years ago when Dr. Paul made it weel known duering the debates.
Old 15 Oct 2008, 08:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
its Boston....facts are irrelevant
Oh I've had the misfortune of having read enough of the crap that passes for thought from him to already know that...and I let some things go, like in that first post when he was like, "If Ron Paul had a change..." it would've been too easy to advise him that it's spelled c-h-a-n-c-e, but I focused on the more ignorant part of his post...that being his love for Ron Paul without knowing that the guy is older than "Old Man" McCain.

But yeah...I know he doesn't work well with facts...just look at the quoted post below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTON
Yeah but they can only mlik that cow for so long.....

The economy is the current "real issue" effecting us more than terror that needed to be focused on 2 years ago when Dr. Paul made it weel known duering the debates.
"Milk that cow??"

Seriously, Islamo-Facists aren't going to ask if you voted for Obama or McCain before they blow you up, it's enough that you're an American. It's not a "cow," it's a problem that needs to be wiped out. When Islamic suicide bombers start hitting Arizona grocery stores, maybe then you'll rethink the importance that should be put on counter terrorism.

And come on...Doctor Paul?? Boston, you should start a religion based around this guy...or at least a fan club.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2008, 11:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
McCain - Palin Tradition
By Hank Williams Jr.

The left wing liberal media have
Always been a real close knit family
But, most of the American People
Don't believe em anyway ya see
Stop and think it over
Before you make your decision
If they smell something
They're gonna come down strong
It's a McCain - Palin tradition

Now this old Union's got problems
That is plain to see
The Democrats bankrupted Fannie Mae N Freddie Mac
Just like 1, 2, 3
The bankers didn't want to make all those bad loans,
But Bill Clinton said you got to
Now they want a bail out, what I'm talking about
Is a Democrat liberal who doo

CHORUS

John N Sarah tell ya
Just what they think
And they're not gonna blink
They don't have terrorist friends
To whom their careers are linked
Yes, John is his own man
And Sarah fixed Alaska's broken condition
They're gonna go just fine
We're headed for better times

I am very proud of our country's name
But no society is perfect
And we have had our stains
If I'm down at the coffee shop and
Somebody starts to give our flag friction
We say please move on
Cause we're standing strong
That's an old John McCain tradition

CHORUS

John N Sarah tell ya
Just what they think
And they're not gonna blink
And they're gonna fix this country
Cause they're just like you N ole Hank
Yes John is a maverick
And Sarah fixed Alaska's broken condition
They're gonna go just fine
We're headed for better times

Some are bound to tell you I'm
Preaching to the choir
And that is very true
And we are going even higher
Like a mama bear in Idaho
She'll protect your family's condition
If you mess with her cubs
She's gonna take off the gloves
It's an American female tradition

CHORUS

They all want to know Sarah
Why do you hunt
John why do you fish
How could she be so smart and savvy
Such a 'hey good-lookin'' dish
Yes John is his own man
And Sarah fixed Alaska's bad condition
They're going to get it right
We're going to see the light

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote