ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

CNN's Cafferty Rips into Palin..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2008, 12:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default CNN's Cafferty Rips into Palin..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc
Old 30 Sep 2008, 01:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

CNN ripped into a Republican??

I'm...I'm shocked.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2008, 01:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

But, he's right.
Old 30 Sep 2008, 03:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
CNN ripped into a Republican??

I'm...I'm shocked.

Late.

Moving forward, there will be no more Youtube threads in MOTM. Any Youtube threads posted in MOTM will be either moved or deleted. Try to get funny and post a couple just to irritate me and I'll ban you...no warnings, no discussion...I'll just pop into Supermod CP and ban you.

Feel free to piss and moan, but this is Meeting Of The Minds. Meaning, if you have a point to make, make it yourself. Use your own words and your own mind.

If you need to post a Youtube "movie" to make your point, then A) it's not really your point, and B) since you're not smart enough to articulate it in your own words, you probably don't need to be posting in MOTM.

Thank you, that is all.

Late.
So I take it the youtube rule doesn't appy to everyone.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2008, 03:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Sure.
Old 30 Sep 2008, 12:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
But, he's right.
Actually, she is right.

As much as I am disgusted, in the end, people are going to lose their jobs because companys won't have the credit to make payrolls. It's important. What does the chosen one have to say about it. "We shouldn't be here in the first place!" Yep, that's the solution to everything that comes across his desk. It's bush's fault, believe in me, hope, change. C'mon one, I thought you were smarter than this. Look at the shit that these people like Barney Frank and Nancy Pelosi and the shit they are spewing and how much damage they've done, and they're blaming republicans and sarah palin???

Hey man, if you decide to go to college, you're not going to be able to get a loan to do it. Hope your rents saved.

and I thought you said CNN wasn't biased...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2008, 12:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

When Puten get in the plane, where does he go?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2008, 01:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Jack, Jack, Hack. Look, we all know you're upset that I haven't been returning your calls. I know you could use the ratings. But really, because you can't understand what's happening, you shouldn't feel the need to lash out like this. I mean, it was just a little while ago you were calling the Chinese a "bunch of goons and thugs." Why? Because they were selling "cheap junk" at Wallmart. Jack, we can't let our own economy crash just because you're racist. We need to have trade relations with China. And China has to step up and set things right, but we can't make that demand if we have 20% unemployment. How are we supposed to compete with "cheap junk" from China if we have no jobs? You see Jack, that's why you're sitting in a booth somewhere freaking out while I'm on the front lines, saving our country. What was the opponents position on this? Did you ask him Jack? No, I see that you didn't. So if you ever do get a sound byte of what senator Obama has to say, you let me know. Because if he doesn't have anything to say about the situation, then maybe you should start asking, Is Obama even qualified to be president?
Sarah Palin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2008, 01:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Been keeping an eye on them Russians lately, my little Boo Boo Kitty Fuck?

Old 30 Sep 2008, 01:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersSarah Palin is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Vlady's in Moscow, throwing 50 bil into the system. He just got back from Chavez's pad and is working out the deal to send a few nukes on down there. You know who wakes up every morning and gets the debrief on what ol' Vlad's been up to? Me. I do. Senator Obama thinks the Georgians need to stop picking on the Russians. The Senator thinks we need to just sit down and have a cup of tea with Vladdy, Chavez, Achminijihad, Kim, Castro and anybody else who want's to show up to the dictator ball without preconditions. You think I'm going to stroll on over to Russia and say hi? My partner is the guy who looked into Putin's eyes and called it right from day number one, years ago, K-G-B.

Now, who do you think understands the threat of Putin?
Sarah Palin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2008, 05:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Couple of things…first of all…Boston, you are correct. Much as I might like to say that the NO YOUTUBE rule only applies to you… I abhor totalitarianism so I must concede. Given the fact that it was a link and not an imbedded vid, I missed it.

However it should be stated that this is a CNN vid, and while I attach no importance to what the blubbering morons from CNN think, do or say on behalf of their generous benefactors in the Democratic Party, it is an accredited news agency, and not some two bit moron splicing doctored footage together out of context to make it look like W was actually flying all three planes that crashed on 09/11…so in that sense, even though it’s nothing but empty rhetoric, it’s still a hell of a lot more legit than any youtube you’ve posted in MOTM.

But speaking to the thread itself…this subject of companies not being able to make payroll and folding, do not blame that on the politicians. Blame it on the company that folds. Blame it on the reckless and stupid people who start companies, hire people who entrust their livelihoods to the success of the company, only for some witless moron who calls himself the business owner to mismanage their capital into the ground.

I work for one of the largest payroll providers in America. I work in the Risk Department which means, we’re looking to protect my company’s bottom line. It’s unfortunate, but businesses go through spells when they’re not making money, and it’s up to ownership at that time to cut expenses, be it people or products, so they can continue to function as a business and still make their payroll.

The government has nothing to do with it, unless of course you have an owner who is delinquent on payroll taxes, in which case Uncle Sam will freeze their bank accounts and demand payment. Even then, government involvement is minimal, and the actual cause of the “cash flow issue” as we like to call it, is still the owner…as clearly if they’re not paying their taxes, then they’re not handling their business.

Then there’s internet fraud and embezzlement, which believe it or not happens much more frequently than you’d suspect. It’s particularly rampant in small businesses, where owners are typically too busy dealing with the other company issues to constantly monitor their bank account activity. Even CFOs can’t afford to make that their chief focus, and as such, things like fraud and embezzlement are often not caught until it’s far too late.

But ultimately it comes back to the owner. The owner has to stay on top of the business and make sure every aspect of the business is on point. Personnel, supplies, office, procedure, account management. It all has to be on point. If the owner can’t personally see to that, then the owner needs to hire someone trustworthy who will.

Again, realize that by taking a job somewhere, a person is basically entrusting their livelihood to the due diligence of that business’s owner. About 3 out of every 5 “small business owners” out there are complete and utter imbeciles who have no idea how to run a business.

They know how to paint, or how to fix cars, or how to landscape, etc…but they don’t know how to run a business. They don’t know anything about hiring the right people, creating a work environment that employees will embrace, delegating authority, paying bills, making sure they’re OSHA and HAZMAT compliant, managing debt, following labor laws, making sure taxes are paid timely…etc, etc.

The owner has a responsibility to do right by their employees, and too many morons want to be an “entrepreneur,” they want to be their own boss because they’re too lazy and/or stupid to work for someone who can afford to employ them.

Then they start this business (which any moron can do) and squander it’s assets…leaving their employees out in the cold. Don’t blame politics, blame the moron who couldn’t handle his business. Blame the moron who lied to his people by letting them come in to work when he knew he wouldn’t have the cash to pay them for it.

Blame the fat lazy idiots who think they’re too good to work for someone else and then end up screwing other people over in the process. Again, working in Risk for one of the country’s biggest payroll companies, I see this kind of thing every day. There are a LOT of idiots out there owning small companies who have absolutely no business doing so.

At least three or four times a day after talking to these clowns, I ask myself, “How on earth does this lug own a business? How the hell did this idiot get people to entrust their livelihoods to him/her??”

But bottom line, Boston you’re right. Despite the fact that this thread is only a billion times better, more intelligent and most of all more coherent than any youtube thread you’ve EVER posted in ANY forum, it is still a youtube thread.

That being said, The_One posted the thread, and he is the mod of this room. If you’re ever in a position of leadership Boston, you’d do well to know that it’s just bad form to undermine a colleague’s authority. Besides, both Exo’s and my post have raised the Intelligence Quotient of this thread far above any previous youtube threads that have been posted.

In light of the circumstances, this is an isolated issue and I will give this thread an exemption on the NO YOUTUBE rule as a one time courtesy.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2008, 07:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Today, the Washington Post's Howard Kurtz reported on potentially embarrassing clips of Sarah Palin being interviewed by Katie Couric that haven't yet been aired. The Politico has more information on one in particular:

Of concern to McCain's campaign, however, is a remaining and still-undisclosed clip from Palin's interview with Couric last week that has the political world buzzing.

The Palin aide, after first noting how "infuriating" it was for CBS to purportedly leak word about the gaffe, revealed that it came in response to a question about Supreme Court decisions.

After noting Roe vs. Wade, Palin was apparently unable to discuss any major court cases.

There was no verbal fumbling with this particular question as there was with some others, the aide said, but rather silence.

-Huffingtonpost.com

Old 30 Sep 2008, 07:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqITmC8fPS8

Sarah, I think you ummm...Ummm....Well...I still love you.

Old 30 Sep 2008, 07:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Actually, she is right.

As much as I am disgusted, in the end, people are going to lose their jobs because companys won't have the credit to make payrolls. It's important. What does the chosen one have to say about it. "We shouldn't be here in the first place!" Yep, that's the solution to everything that comes across his desk. It's bush's fault, believe in me, hope, change. C'mon one, I thought you were smarter than this. Look at the shit that these people like Barney Frank and Nancy Pelosi and the shit they are spewing and how much damage they've done, and they're blaming republicans and sarah palin???

Hey man, if you decide to go to college, you're not going to be able to get a loan to do it. Hope your rents saved.

and I thought you said CNN wasn't biased...

Nobody is blaming Sarah Palin for anything. She was a fine governor of an irrelvant state, and I'd wank it off to her any day of the week. But you can't honestly tell me she is qualified to be president. Not that Obama is either, because he isn't. Don't stick me in with the Pelosi crew..WTF...You know I don't roll like that.
Old 30 Sep 2008, 08:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
Nobody is blaming Sarah Palin for anything. She was a fine governor of an irrelvant state, and I'd wank it off to her any day of the week. But you can't honestly tell me she is qualified to be president. Not that Obama is either, because he isn't. Don't stick me in with the Pelosi crew..WTF...You know I don't roll like that.
I've made it perfectly clear to everyone that I want her in to get the experience and be president in 2012 I'm not sure how that means Sarah Palin or anyone else needs to make a case for her to be president in January. The fact is, Obama is less qualified than Sarah, and he's the guy at the top of the ticket, and he's going to step into office and run this country for the next four years and if that doesn't scare enough shit out of anyone to try and stop it from happening, then I don't know what will. Anybody else down with bigger government, higher taxes, more socialist programs, more spending? Do you want the government to take your hard earned Sears paycheck, carve it up more than it will be, and send it out to people who won't lift a finger to help themselves or this country? Do you want to do that because it's your patriotic fucking duty to step up and pay more taxes? I know you guys wish you had your revolution and all that, believe me, I get it. But your revolution lost out to hope and change. McCain's not my boy and never was, but there's no way in the world that anyone could ever convince me that Obama is going to do anything less than plunge this country into more debt, more entitlements, and guess what else, more war.

So just like I have to suck up and accept this credit bail out so I can get to my money next week, and I have to suck it up and vote for a guy I can't stand on so many issues, I have to do it because the alternative is so dire and irreversable. My ONLY consolation in this whole thing is the fact that there is a girl up there who supports, endorses, and lives up to conservative and traditional american values. And I'm willing to sell my soul for fucking McCain, just to make sure she's ready when it's her time. That's all I got man, and it's a pretty long shot to bank on something like that. But you, and a lot of people like you, are going do what makes you feel self righteous. You're going to vote for some scrub all in the name of challenging the system or whatever. Personally, I'll fuck with that when it's in my district and I can vote for strippers and flower shop owners and shit like that to challenge, but when the entire country's future is at stake, then no way man.

How bout this though, can anyone tell me that 4 years as vp means she won't be qualified in 2012. Anybody want to really take that argument up? I'm pretty sure it's going to be a tough one to pull off.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote