ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Listen to me you fucks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2008, 04:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Listen to me you fucks

You assholes in congress, you and your touchy feely emotional political crap have really screwed us a new one. I don't know how much more you're going to fuck us over, but when the liberals are backing Bush's plan, I know the end of days are near. WAMU is gone. Wachovia is teetering. You wanted to put these people who have no right to own a house into one and now we are royally doomed because of it. EXO is furious. I saved my money. I said, nope, I ain't getting in on this shit. In a few years, these people who keep talking about how they're going to sell their house and make all this money and stuff, on no money down loans and 5 years low apr and shit, Exo said you're crazy. I want none of it. I'm going to buy my house when this nonsense is over. And now, when it's my turn to get it on, you're going to punish me. FUCK. Fuck them all. Do you know what I want? I want you assholes to seal our borders, drill for our oil, and stop throwing my money out to people who do not deserve it.

I could go on for hours. Please feel free to add your rants about how our government has completely screwed us over. Please blame everyone, especially that fuck Barney Frank who should standing in front of the supreme court right now

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2008, 05:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

The Goverment is designed to screw us over, like I said, The Drug Trade have more morals than the Goverment. I mean damn, in this day in age only the dope dealers winning. I hear they giving the coke away these days.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2008, 03:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I don't want to say Ron Paul told you so 2 years ago.....but he did.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2008, 03:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTON View Post
Get off of that Ron Paul shit already. So did many other senators and representatives.
Old 28 Sep 2008, 04:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
I hear they giving the coke away these days.
They're not.

Thank Bill Clinton for spending all of our Social Security. Thank George W. Bush for spending everything else. Thank Barrack Obama for not wanting to stop spending. Republicans and Democrats both fucked this up together. It's all a matter of who you trust to fix it. I trust the guy that knows what he's doing.
Old 29 Sep 2008, 12:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTON View Post
A whole bunch of fucks said so, the problem is nobody did anything about it and when they tried, the liberal media screamed at america how those dirty old rich white men where trying to kick poor minorities out on the streets.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 29 Sep 2008, 03:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
They're not.

Thank Bill Clinton for spending all of our Social Security. Thank George W. Bush for spending everything else. Thank Barrack Obama for not wanting to stop spending. Republicans and Democrats both fucked this up together. It's all a matter of who you trust to fix it. I trust the guy that knows what he's doing.

Surely you don't mean John McCain.
Old 29 Sep 2008, 05:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
Surely you don't mean John McCain.
No, I mean the four year senator from Illinois who thinks national health care and cutting taxes is the answer.

Last edited by The_One; 29 Sep 2008 at 11:21 PM.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2008, 05:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
They're not.

Why you say that?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2008, 06:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
Why you say that?
Because he doesn't know the right dealers.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2008, 08:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I say I am glad my man is smart and bought a home with a 30 year fixed rate mortgage... We can't sell our house any time soon, so at least in that department we are okay for now... I am worried about the great depression coming back though... I already lived so poor that mustard crackers made dinner sometimes... I don't know what i will do if I can't go to the kitchen and eat something... I just want to run away...
when considering what to do when ships are sinking the smartest thing to do is jump off early and swim away quickly... too bad few countries will invite Americans over to stay because of the bad reputation that proceeds us...

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2008, 11:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Quote:
No, I mean the four year senator from Illinois who thinks national health care and cutting taxes is the answer.

Assuming there are only two candidates.

Fail.
Old 30 Sep 2008, 11:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
I say I am glad my man is smart and bought a home with a 30 year fixed rate mortgage
I hope everyone reads that and realizes that the reason we are fucked is because so many people didn't do this.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!