ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

First Presidential Debate Discussion Thread: Foreign Policy.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Sep 2008, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default First Presidential Debate Discussion Thread: Foreign Policy.

Foreign policy is the topic of the first debate. Post your thoughts here if you watch it.
Old 26 Sep 2008, 10:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Obama is crazy. He's saying we need to get our of Iraq so we can do a surge in Afgahnastan, even though he's against surges, and he wants to invade Pakistan, then have tea time with Iran and Venezuala???????????

Do I need to send him my assholes of the middle east map?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Sep 2008, 11:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

I don't know, it seems like Hussein made Mccain look, well he made Mccain look old. I mean you can tell he was trying too get John mad, and it kind of worked. They both didn't say shit about the safety of my money, so that worries me. After a week of suspending the campaign, asking to push the debates back, and being caught in blatant lies. I think this debate was the nail in his coffin. It just shows that the guy is too old to do this, to be the President you have to be able Multitask, and if you need back up, you have to trust your running mate. In the past week, Mccain's Campaign has proven he isn't capable of this, his decision making also isn't the best.

So like I said, I like John and I'll always have a special place for him, Obama, Palin, and Hilary Clinton, because until this year I never really gave a fuck about politics, but now I see the shit is kind of fun.

Quote:
"[McCain] is using a hatchet here instead of a scalpel."
Gold.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 26 Sep 2008 at 11:06 PM.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Sep 2008, 11:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

No matter who wins, we are all fucked.
Old 26 Sep 2008, 11:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Basically.

The Drug Trade is going to get a lot of new employees in the next few years.

Old 27 Sep 2008, 02:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
I don't know, it seems like Hussein made Mccain look, well he made Mccain look old. I mean you can tell he was trying too get John mad, and it kind of worked. They both didn't say shit about the safety of my money, so that worries me. After a week of suspending the campaign, asking to push the debates back, and being caught in blatant lies. I think this debate was the nail in his coffin. It just shows that the guy is too old to do this, to be the President you have to be able Multitask, and if you need back up, you have to trust your running mate. In the past week, Mccain's Campaign has proven he isn't capable of this, his decision making also isn't the best.

So like I said, I like John and I'll always have a special place for him, Obama, Palin, and Hilary Clinton, because until this year I never really gave a fuck about politics, but now I see the shit is kind of fun.

Gold.
the president SHOULD be able to multitask...but neither one of them is the President.

McCain said lets postpone the campaigns to save America from financial collapse. He tried to save your money.

Obama said lets still have the debates because the only chance I got is if people keep seeing me on tv. Obama cares more about the election than the American people.

BTW, while the country is on the verge of economic ruin, your boy Obama has spent nearly a billion dollars on his campaign. AND has made the former managers of Freddie and Fannie, his financial advisors...

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2008, 02:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

neither one of these fucks is an FDR, but we're weeks away from a Great Depression.....and neither of them is gonna get us out.
Our best bet is to do something to avoid it

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2008, 02:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Jesus Kurt, Mccain "suspending" his campaign, was a total political move. You know what day he tried to get it resechduled for?..October 2nd. Why is that relevant?..Because that's the day of the VP debate, and as gorgeous as Palin is, he knows she would get assraped in a debate with Biden, and doesn't want her exposed yet.

I still can't believe people think Democrats or Republicans actually "care" about people's money. ROFLCOPTER.
Old 27 Sep 2008, 02:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
the president SHOULD be able to multitask...but neither one of them is the President.

McCain said lets postpone the campaigns to save America from financial collapse. He tried to save your money.

Obama said lets still have the debates because the only chance I got is if people keep seeing me on tv. Obama cares more about the election than the American people.

BTW, while the country is on the verge of economic ruin, your boy Obama has spent nearly a billion dollars on his campaign. AND has made the former managers of Freddie and Fannie, his financial advisors...
It wasn't shit he could to do anyway, and Obama said he would go and TALK about the money situation, but he would still be able to make debates tonight. Which kind of made Mccain look like, you know, a 72 year old man who doesn't need to be flying around the country most of the week. I'm not dissing John, I'm just saying the guy isn't built for this. His heart is in the right place, he's a cool old dude and all, but that's not what we need right now.

We need somebody who's going too save my money, Obama has actually given me a little idea of how he can help me, Mccain is thinking about...A bracelet?

Really?

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 27 Sep 2008 at 04:03 AM.
Old 27 Sep 2008, 03:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
MSNBC survey

John McCain
35%
Barack Obama
51%
Tie
6.3%
Not sure
7.8%

And cnn....

Who fared better in the first presidential debate?
Sen. John McCain 27% 20571
Sen. Barack Obama 67% 50554
Neither 6% 4202

At&T/Yahoo homepage

Q. John McCain and Barack Obama have tackled the issues face to face for the first time.

Who do you think won?
John McCain 49%
Barack Obama 48%

Old 27 Sep 2008, 03:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

They both can't debate worth a fuck. Obama can't say two words without a pause and an uhhhhhhhh...And McCain can't even stay still up there, he looks as uncomfortable as a POW in Vietnam.

Oh wait.
Old 27 Sep 2008, 03:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
MSNBC survey

John McCain
35%
Barack Obama
51%
Tie
6.3%
Not sure
7.8%
Yeah, fuck MSNBC. They're liberals through and through. They can't be trusted with a poll like that. Anything that is the least bit subjective will be spun in Obama's favor by those fucks.

Most legitimate columnists I've read are saying slight McCain win or a tie. I feel that's right.

MSNBC is in the pocket of the extreme left. They can go shit in their hats.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2008, 03:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^...And Fox News is......................
Old 27 Sep 2008, 03:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
^...And Fox News is......................
They suck too, though rarely have they ever been as bad as MSNBC has been lately. No network ever has been as unprofessional as they were during the conventions.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2008, 03:24 AM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I see it as a balance. MSNBC is insanely left, Fox is insanely right, and CNN is pretty solid in the middle.