ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Why does Congress get so Many Vacations?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Aug 2008, 04:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Why does Congress get so Many Vacations?

..I don't get it.
Old 06 Aug 2008, 05:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Because fucking over an entire country is hard work.

Pelosi makes me want to vomit. Go back to Bawldimore with your awful accent you moron. Her conduct surrounding this vote on drilling has been appalling.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2008, 09:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

If I ever made a thread listing the problems I saw with our political system...

well..is it possible to develop carpal tunnel and die from it?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2008, 01:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

They are a bunch of self righteous morons. Pelosi doesn't know shit about fuel. Anybody seen her goddamned jet? What's their approval rating? Like 7%? I heard Harry Reid saying that it was because of Bush They have done absolutely nothing. They can't do shit about healthcare, they can't fix social security, they can't fix the border, they can't fix energy, they can't do anything. They represent nothing. Like 70% of the population is totally for drilling for our own fucking oil. Do you know why? So that we don't have to be held hostage by countries that hate us. People can deal with gas prices, but it's a thousand times worse when the money is going to Iran and shit. Don't they fucking get it? Fucking Canada and Mexico have their own oil, but we don't because they have their heads up their asses. So they just go on a goddamned vacation for 5 weeks. And bonus lmfao to all you morons who voted in a bunch of these losers because they all campaigned on stopping Bush and the war. Face the facts, they lied to you

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2008, 02:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
They are a bunch of self righteous morons. Pelosi doesn't know shit about fuel. Anybody seen her goddamned jet? What's their approval rating? Like 7%? I heard Harry Reid saying that it was because of Bush They have done absolutely nothing. They can't do shit about healthcare, they can't fix social security, they can't fix the border, they can't fix energy, they can't do anything. They represent nothing. Like 70% of the population is totally for drilling for our own fucking oil. Do you know why? So that we don't have to be held hostage by countries that hate us. People can deal with gas prices, but it's a thousand times worse when the money is going to Iran and shit. Don't they fucking get it? Fucking Canada and Mexico have their own oil, but we don't because they have their heads up their asses. So they just go on a goddamned vacation for 5 weeks. And bonus lmfao to all you morons who voted in a bunch of these losers because they all campaigned on stopping Bush and the war. Face the facts, they lied to you

QFE. OWN3D.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote