ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Who's playing the race card?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Aug 2008, 05:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Who's playing the race card?

If you post in here, you should know what I'm talking about. The last couple of days, it's all I've been hearing about. I think it's kind of unfortunate that the campaigns are getting this silly already. Anybody have any opinions on this?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2008, 05:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

This campaign has been horrid....I think McCain shot himself in the foot with the Britney/Paris/Obama ads

I haven't really noticed either candidate play the race card....

Tho I think the democrats have decided to use the race card with the nomination of Obama... if your campaign is gonna be "Change" you can't get much more change than a Black Muslim dude

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2008, 05:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
This campaign has been horrid....I think McCain shot himself in the foot with the Britney/Paris/Obama ads
They weren't great, but the point they made was vaild.

Hopey McChange has built a cult of personality while providing no real substance whatsoever. He's a celebrity, not much else.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2008, 05:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Race matters to me in this election, but not in a hate or dislike kinda way. My only issue with having a black president is that racism is still very existent in the U.S. Trust me, I see and hear it every day. My fear is that one of the many racist lunatics in the world may attempt to take action through violence. The last thing we need during war time is an assassinated president. As ridiculous as that may seem, it definitely plays a part in the minds of voters, as it should. Obviously it's not a huge factor, but it should be taken into consideration.

To me, Obama seems like everything we don't need right now. Sure, he's all about change and all, but he's inexperienced. He doesn't know what he can and can't change, while McCain does. How can I trust an inexperienced president during a war?
Old 01 Aug 2008, 05:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond View Post
They weren't great, but the point they made was vaild.

Hopey McChange has built a cult of personality while providing no real substance whatsoever. He's a celebrity, not much else.
I've begun to refer to him as a "Celebritician"

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 02 Aug 2008, 01:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I've begun to refer to him as a "Celebritician"
McCain's new ad does an even better job of getting the point across than the last one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mopkn0lPzM8
Old 02 Aug 2008, 02:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

LOL that was awesome...

of course now Elmer is gonna ban you

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2008, 02:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
LOL that was awesome...

of course now Elmer is gonna ban you
O, right.

Well, nice knowing you, guys.
Old 02 Aug 2008, 11:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

What I've realized is that Obama goes on and on about change, yet he hasn't really told us how America is going to change.
Old 02 Aug 2008, 02:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The only way you'll ever get "change" is to vote for a third party. The democrats and republicans are all bought off, and working for the same goal, to get those bosses money. They just have different ways of going about it. Since the media has beat it into the publics head that voting for a third party is a waste, no true "change" will ever really happen.
Old 02 Aug 2008, 03:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam

George Washington warned us about political parties.
Old 04 Aug 2008, 11:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond View Post
McCain's new ad does an even better job of getting the point across than the last one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mopkn0lPzM8
Jesus, he is very dangerous. Remember when people were having heart attacks in 04 and 00? I can't imagine what's going to happen to the Obamanation if he loses. These people are out of their goddamned minds.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!