ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Supreme Court Rules 5-4 that Child Rape is Not Punishable By Death..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jun 2008, 06:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Supreme Court Rules 5-4 that Child Rape is Not Punishable By Death..

I think it's an issue that should be left to the states myself.

Thoughts?
Old 25 Jun 2008, 07:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Probably a state issue, yeah.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2008, 07:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I say send em to a Max Sec and stick 'em in General Population.

Letting The Sisters sodomize the shit out of the pedos before shanking them to death is a better option, IMO.

With God as my witness, if anyone ever even approaches that type of thing with any of my kids, nephews, nieces or Godchildren, I'd kidnap them and slice them into pieces.

I'd start with the pinky toes, slicing downward, slices a couple of millimeters thick, and I would continue until I'd made lunchmeat out of the motherfucker. I'd probably videotape the shit, too.

There would also be no pleading insanity or the 5th at my trial, either. I'd be like, "This is what I did...look me in the eyes and tell me I didn't have every right to."

But yeah...let the convicts handle those guys. The courts will just put him behind bars...but the cons will put him down...slow and painful.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2008, 10:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

fuck the state...fuck the courts...fuck the law

I'm with Elmer on this one...some muthafucka does something like that to anyone i know and they will beg and plead for death

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2008, 03:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I say send em to a Max Sec and stick 'em in General Population.

Letting The Sisters sodomize the shit out of the pedos before shanking them to death is a better option, IMO.

With God as my witness, if anyone ever even approaches that type of thing with any of my kids, nephews, nieces or Godchildren, I'd kidnap them and slice them into pieces.

I'd start with the pinky toes, slicing downward, slices a couple of millimeters thick, and I would continue until I'd made lunchmeat out of the motherfucker. I'd probably videotape the shit, too.

There would also be no pleading insanity or the 5th at my trial, either. I'd be like, "This is what I did...look me in the eyes and tell me I didn't have every right to."

But yeah...let the convicts handle those guys. The courts will just put him behind bars...but the cons will put him down...slow and painful.

Late.
Once again I am going to agree with The Glue. I think giving these sick cho-mo's the death pentalty is the easy way out for those sockos any sentence in prison is a death sentence.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2008, 01:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTON View Post
Once again I am going to agree with The Glue. I think giving these sick cho-mo's the death pentalty is the easy way out for those sockos any sentence in prison is a death sentence.
Yeah. Life in prison is a much worse punishment for pedophiles than death. The shit they'll get from the other inmates is a lot harsher than taking the easy way out. It's definitely an issue for the states though.