ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Summing Up Obama

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jun 2008, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Summing Up Obama

Someone e-mailed this to me.

Quote:
- We can't talk about Obama's looney-toon wife, that's an "attack".

- We can't talk about his racist church, that's a "distraction".

- We can't talk about his racist pastor, that's "guilt by association".

- We can't say Obama's middle name, that's a "racial epithet".

- We can't talk about the flag pin, that's a "smear".

- We can't call him a liberal, that's "labeling".

- We can't question his ultra-liberal views, that's an attempt to "distract us from the issues that affect our lives".

- We can't question his commitment to the War on Terror, that's an "attempt to play on our fears".

- We can't talk about his plan to appease terrorist states, that's a "negative personal attack".

- We can't talk about his Chicago background or his association with Weather Underground or Tony Rezko, that's "pouncing on every gaffe and association and fake controversy".

Can we still make fun of his ears?
That is a dead on summation of the leftist viewpoint coming into the general election.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2008, 07:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Summing up Obama?...

FAG.
Old 13 Jun 2008, 07:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Anti Christ?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2008, 03:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

It all comes to down which ever canidate has the most character. Look at Bush vs Gore and Bush vs Kerry....Bush was made to look like the average American type that most "Blue Collar" Americans can relate with. Even go back to Clinton vs Bush SR you have the guy who wanted to censor music opposed that cool guy that was playing the sax on Arsenio.

And now McCain is really desperate to become that funny outgoing canidate appearing on SNL, Jimmy Kimmel, The Daily Show, etc. Then you look at Obama the intelligent black man who really doesn't have to go out of his way to be liked because he already is. Not to mention just like "W" Obama is touring the south basically buying the Christian vote via the "Bible Belt" of the US. I don't even look at Obama as a black man since he is only about as black as Tiger Woods not like other (black) black canidates of the past like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpten who talk in a more of a 'jive" style opposed to Obama who talk in more profession white coporate style than your typical black man.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2008, 12:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTON View Post
It all comes to down which ever canidate has the most character.
Yeah...character...that's what got Billy boy 8 years on Pennsylvania avenue...character.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2008, 12:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Yeah...character...that's what got Billy boy 8 years on Pennsylvania avenue...character.

Late.
Billy could sell sand to an Arab...
The man was the used car salesmen of presidents....he talked the country into driving off the lot in a fuckin Gremlin and we gave him a second term for it.

And as far as being entertained by a President...no one tops Clinton....NO ONE.

Would I trust the man to lead us into war? lol probably not....but would I have loved to see his antics as the "first gentleman of the United States" ? you bet your ass I would

Obama is a fuckin douche.....I'm fuckin suprised he's lasted this long...The man reeks of Bobby Kennedy to me.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2008, 03:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I like what Obama says, but he doesn't have experience and I can't bring myself to vote for a guy with no experience to be our president.
Old 08 Jul 2008, 12:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I like what Obama says, but he doesn't have experience and I can't bring myself to vote for a guy with no experience to be our president.
Yeah but what type of experinence does MCcain have?

Letting gas stations in the Phoenix area price gouge?

Letting illegals immigrants litter the streets of Mesa, Chandler, Tempe and Phoenix?

Being Senator of a state that is the Crystal Meth capital of the US?

Or is it being Senator of a state that has the #1 car theft and car break-in rate of the whole US?

Take a drive through Maricopa Country, Arizona then tell me if you still want to vote for John MCcain.
Old 08 Jul 2008, 02:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
And as far as being entertained by a President...no one tops Clinton....NO ONE.

Would I trust the man to lead us into war? lol probably not....but would I have loved to see his antics as the "first gentleman of the United States" ? you bet your ass I would.
That is correct. Bill was good times. I wanna roll out on the city with my man BC.

As for seeing him the "first gentleman," that would require Hank Clinton to take office...and I'm not down with that on any level. Sorry...anyone but Hillary.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 08 Jul 2008, 02:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
That is correct. Bill was good times. I wanna roll out on the city with my man BC.

As for seeing him the "first gentleman," that would require Hank Clinton to take office...and I'm not down with that on any level. Sorry...anyone but Hillary.

Late.
Bill woulda had so much pussy comin in an out of the White House they woulda had to put a grotto in the back

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2008, 12:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue

Late.

Clinton is your prime example...shit, Bob Dole in 1996 was the biggest presidential jobber of all time.
Old 11 Jul 2008, 02:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

OMG nice bump, Boston...

You posted the day after I said that...and then you thought about it for another three days and this is the best response to my post from MONDAY that you could muster??

BTW...what kind of voiceover work are you doing? I have my own ideas about what you're voicing over, but I'd like to know from the horse's mouth.

Hope you're enjoying 'retirement'...

Late.

Old 13 Jul 2008, 12:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
OMG nice bump, Boston...

You posted the day after I said that...and then you thought about it for another three days and this is the best response to my post from MONDAY that you could muster??

BTW...what kind of voiceover work are you doing? I have my own ideas about what you're voicing over, but I'd like to know from the horse's mouth.

Hope you're enjoying 'retirement'...

Late.
Isn't this the "Meeting of the Minds" and aren't you the one who always says keep the flaming in the War Zone only? Looks like someone needs to take his own advice.

But anyway what type of sick thoughts do you have about my voice over work?

Last edited by BOSTON; 13 Jul 2008 at 10:29 PM.
Old 13 Jul 2008, 03:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Blah blah blah blah...whatever you want to say about whatever's absolutely fine with me. Go crazy with it.

But my question was, what kind of voiceover work are you doing?

Late.

Old 13 Jul 2008, 10:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Blah blah blah blah...whatever you want to say about whatever's absolutely fine with me. Go crazy with it.

But my question was, what kind of voiceover work are you doing?

Late.
I got some projects in the works with some local and national rappers thanks to some national underground promotion on faygoluvers.net.