ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Anyone Here Thinking About Voting Third Party?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 May 2008, 07:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Anyone Here Thinking About Voting Third Party?

I sure am. I think both Obama and McCain are equal amounts of crap. I was going to vote Libertarian, but Bob Barr is rumored to be a closet conservative overthrowing the party...And Nader isn't really my cup of tea.

After all is said and done though..Barr will probably get my vote.
Old 27 May 2008, 08:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Most likely no.
Old 27 May 2008, 08:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Not this year, but I would definitely consider it in the future.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2008, 08:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

In the local elections here in sf, I vote for strippers and flower shop owners and all sorts of shit all the time. There's never anything but super liberal dickheads that run. The idea that there's anything other than a single party in this city is laughable. Diversity, ha!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2008, 12:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Yeah dude..Living in SF must suck. Having Pelosi represent you...LMFAO.
Old 28 May 2008, 12:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Luckiest Man Online

Lucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant future

I'm taking a good look at Bob Barr. Too bad that Mary Ruwart didn't get nominated.
Lucky 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2008, 01:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
Yeah dude..Living in SF must suck. Having Pelosi represent you...LMFAO.
She doesn't really represent anything for us. She's such a fucking joke. This stupid bitch supposedly represents these crazy assed liberals out here and their green bullshit and all that, but she fly's all over the place in her private jet. I fucking hate her. I wouldn't feel bad if she got the next brain tumor. She's awful, and our city council is even worse. These assholes sit around and waste time coming up with bills like "should we rename the sewer after Bush?" Like this city doesn't have a world of more important issues to deal with. Of course, we also got a mayor fucking everything in sight and partying all night and more interested in public notoriety than in actual policy. I didn't think it could get worse than the pimp before him, but it did. This city is laughable.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 May 2008, 05:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
She doesn't really represent anything for us. She's such a fucking joke. This stupid bitch supposedly represents these crazy assed liberals out here and their green bullshit and all that, but she fly's all over the place in her private jet. I fucking hate her. I wouldn't feel bad if she got the next brain tumor. She's awful, and our city council is even worse. These assholes sit around and waste time coming up with bills like "should we rename the sewer after Bush?" Like this city doesn't have a world of more important issues to deal with. Of course, we also got a mayor fucking everything in sight and partying all night and more interested in public notoriety than in actual policy. I didn't think it could get worse than the pimp before him, but it did. This city is laughable.
So move.

Old 28 May 2008, 06:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
I didn't think it could get worse than the pimp before him, but it did. This city is laughable.
Seriously... I never thought I would miss Willie.

I think I actually do.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2008, 07:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill View Post
So move.
Hmm, well, let's see. I have a career that is limited to the places I can work. Mainly, LA, SF and NY. I also have a gf I live with so these decisions are not all about me. Whether I like this city or not, I have a life that can't be dropped on a whim. Moving out of the city is one of the biggest priorities in my life, but that doesn't mean I can just drop my shit and bail. The other thing is I'm trying to save up to buy a house. I don't know where you live, but property is pretty expensive in the bay area. I'm locked into a rent controlled apt, and moving to a market value priced one would set me back substantially. And I don't feel like living in the ghetto. I don't know how old you are or what your life is like, but I have responsibilities and duties that make the "just move" possibility unlikely.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 May 2008, 08:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Quote:
Hmm, well, let's see. I have a career that is limited to the places I can work. Mainly, LA, SF and NY. I also have a gf I live with so these decisions are not all about me. Whether I like this city or not, I have a life that can't be dropped on a whim. Moving out of the city is one of the biggest priorities in my life, but that doesn't mean I can just drop my shit and bail. The other thing is I'm trying to save up to buy a house. I don't know where you live, but property is pretty expensive in the bay area. I'm locked into a rent controlled apt, and moving to a market value priced one would set me back substantially. And I don't feel like living in the ghetto. I don't know how old you are or what your life is like, but I have responsibilities and duties that make the "just move" possibility unlikely.
I understand that you have responsibilities and duties that make it hard for you, because I am going to be moving into my new apartment this summer. However I am happy in my town. If you are really that unhappy and you can't move, then what good is complaining about it going to do you?

Old 28 May 2008, 10:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Exo...reading this thread...I can only come to one conclusion.

You must run for Mayor of San Francisco.

Seriously...not even kidding here.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2008, 12:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I voted for the Libertarian AZ Gov. canidate back in 2006 usually locally I vote for the 3rd parties but I think Obama has my vote after his comments about small town American because it's so true.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2008, 04:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill View Post
I understand that you have responsibilities and duties that make it hard for you, because I am going to be moving into my new apartment this summer. However I am happy in my town. If you are really that unhappy and you can't move, then what good is complaining about it going to do you?
I see, so if I can't change my circumstances then I should just smile and not complain about it or the dumbass morons in this city? Please tell that to about %100 of the population on this planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Exo...reading this thread...I can only come to one conclusion.

You must run for Mayor of San Francisco.

Seriously...not even kidding here.

Late.
I have considered it more than once I have good plans.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 29 May 2008, 06:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
I have considered it more than once I have good plans.
I will campaign for you like crazy.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote