ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Jeremiah Wright

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Apr 2008, 03:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Jeremiah Wright

In your opinion, is he a crack pot, a racist, detrimental to the name of Christianity, bigot, all of the above, or none of the above?

How do you see the man, and do you think he is the thorn in the side of B. Hussein O.?

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2008, 03:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

He's no different than John Hagee.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2008, 04:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
He's no different than John Hagee.
John Hagee made me quit my church because of his false teachings... but what the hell does Hagee have to do with this? (I personally don't like the guy)

McCain (who I am not voting for) was endorsed by Hagee, he was never a member of his church.

B. Hussein O. is a member for 20+ years of Wright's Church and he does not seperate himself from him. Wright in plain & simple words is detramental to the Christian church and a racist. Just as the KKK is detramental to the Christian church for their racist practices & teachings.

Also, find me one soundbyte of Hagee speaking against the black race, or speaking against America. Grant it, you may find a speach were he talks about why God condemns when our or any country or has turned to sin, but he does not preach, "God Damn America".

Old 28 Apr 2008, 04:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Hagee is awesome and Wright is awesome. The thing is they both are ight about what they say, it just doesn't lend itself to to the PC crowd. What Wright said wasn't that bad, and it was mostly true. Maybe he shouldn't have said, seeing as Obama was running for the seat and all it did was fucked him up. But what he said still had truth to it. Just like what Hagee says about faggots, it's truth to that, but it will never be accepted by the mainstream crowd. I applaud Obama for sticking with Wright and not selling him out.

Old 28 Apr 2008, 05:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Both Hagee & Wright are false teachers of the gospel of Christ.

Hagee preaches a false message for financial gain, Wright preaches to spite the white man. Both serve only their own lusts, and not for spreading the truth of Christ and His crucifixion.

I have heard Wright preach on how he was a slave to the White man, when was he a slave? Slavery ended over 100 years ago. He uses the slave speech for rivalry and not for spreading the truth of Christ. Christ preached a message of forgiveness, Wright’s message is that of resent. There’s a big difference.

Also, why does he and any other person who preaches/teaches on when America was a slavery nation, always… and I mean always fail to mention the White slaves, Indian slaves, and the Oriental slaves?

It is people like the Wrights, Sharptans, and Jacksons that keep the Black community down, and it’s not the White man. Today, we all have the same rights and privileges in this country to become something. Don’t believe me? Take your focus off the Whites & Blacks for a moment. Now look at the Middle Easterner, the Vietnamese, the Mexican, American Indian, and any other nationality that I have failed to mention. Everyone of them have the same opportunity of success as any of us. But you don’t hear their communities preach how the White man or Black man hold them down. However, when you do hear it from these communities, it for the same reasons that everyone else does it… to blame others for their own personal failures. Or to make financial gains form those who’ll buy into their bullshit.

And I will say this, to anyone who believes in this country that they are being held down by another race will never be successful at anything, period. Because they’re lazy and would rather point the finger of blame, than to work hard at succeeding for themselves. Or are like the Wrights, Sharptans, & Jacksons who make a living off of those who buy into their bullshit.

Old 28 Apr 2008, 06:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Both Hagee & Wright are false teachers of the gospel of Christ.
How so, because one says faggot will burn in hell, and the other says America is a racist country? They both are right.

Quote:
Hagee preaches a false message for financial gain, Wright preaches to spite the white man. Both serve only their own lusts, and not for spreading the truth of Christ and His crucifixion.
Now you are just talking out of your ass. Hagee is one of the best teachers out there by far. He is rich because of that. What has he done for financial gain, he runs a church and people give him mone because of it. What preacher doesn't do this?

Quote:
I have heard Wright preach on how he was a slave to the White man, when was he a slave? Slavery ended over 100 years ago. He uses the slave speech for rivalry and not for spreading the truth of Christ. Christ preached a message of forgiveness, Wright’s message is that of resent. There’s a big difference.
We all are, if you're not black you wouldn't understand how much bullshit we get put through to get over. Yeah it sounds cliche, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Quote:
Also, why does he and any other person who preaches/teaches on when America was a slavery nation, always… and I mean always fail to mention the White slaves, Indian slaves, and the Oriental slaves?
Maybe you need to ask the people who were white, Indian, and Oriental slaves. I can't speak for them.

Quote:
It is people like the Wrights, Sharptans, and Jacksons that keep the Black community down, and it’s not the White man. Today, we all have the same rights and privileges in this country to become something. Don’t believe me? Take your focus off the Whites & Blacks for a moment. Now look at the Middle Easterner, the Vietnamese, the Mexican, American Indian, and any other nationality that I have failed to mention. Everyone of them have the same opportunity of success as any of us. But you don’t hear their communities preach how the White man or Black man hold them down. However, when you do hear it from these communities, it for the same reasons that everyone else does it… to blame others for their own personal failures. Or to make financial gains form those who’ll buy into their bullshit.
Unless you're black. You have no authority to say who the fuck is holding the "Black Community down". Sharpton, Wright, and Jackson are the last 3 sons of bitches holding the black community down. They aren't doing enough to hold us up if anything. Then again, some of us black folkk don't believe we're being "held down". But to say, we don't get discriminated against more than any other race is bull shit. Only the sand boys get it more. Yet they still get to own all the 7-11's they want, so even they get a better shake. We have to entertain, play sports, or be glorified house boys to get a piece. I hate to keep saying it, but it is one of the truest statments ever. If you're not black, you can't speak on the black experience. I don't expect you to or want you to understand it. But too come in here and act like you know, what is wrong with the black race is kind of moronic, not to mention insulting.

Quote:
And I will say this, to anyone who believes in this country that they are being held down by another race will never be successful at anything, period.
Because they’re lazy and would rather point the finger of blame, than to work hard at succeeding for themselves. Or are like the Wrights, Sharptans, & Jacksons who make a living off of those who buy into their bullshit.[/QUOTE] I agree, we just have to work harder than you. Which is why I am succesful, and have been since I stepped out at 18. I never asked for a loan from a bank. I've beaten trumped up charges, and have made a nice living in the last 10 years. To quote Jay-z "Truth hasn't asked anybody for shit". He made it all happen, It didn't matter if it was a white or black man doing the blocking. I still got it done, and to this day I'm still getting it done. But here in the South, people are beaten down, because of racism and it has made them bitter, and I feel them. To say a black person doesn't have to jump through hoops to make it, is blatantly wrong.

Old 28 Apr 2008, 06:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
How so, because one says faggot will burn in hell, and the other says America is a racist country? They both are right.

Now you are just talking out of your ass. Hagee is one of the best teachers out there by far. He is rich because of that. What has he done for financial gain, he runs a church and people give him mone because of it. What preacher doesn't do this?

We all are, if you're not black you wouldn't understand how much bullshit we get put through to get over. Yeah it sounds cliche, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Maybe you need to ask the people who were white, Indian, and Oriental slaves. I can't speak for them.

Unless you're black. You have no authority to say who the fuck is holding the "Black Community down". Sharpton, Wright, and Jackson are the last 3 sons of bitches holding the black community down. They aren't doing enough to hold us up if anything. Then again, some of us black folkk don't believe we're being "held down". But to say, we don't get discriminated against more than any other race is bull shit. Only the sand boys get it more. Yet they still get to own all the 7-11's they want, so even they get a better shake. We have to entertain, play sports, or be glorified house boys to get a piece. I hate to keep saying it, but it is one of the truest statments ever. If you're not black, you can't speak on the black experience. I don't expect you to or want you to understand it. But too come in here and act like you know, what is wrong with the black race is kind of moronic, not to mention insulting.

Because they’re lazy and would rather point the finger of blame, than to work hard at succeeding for themselves. Or are like the Wrights, Sharptans, & Jacksons who make a living off of those who buy into their bullshit.
Who are you to judge the who is and who is not going to hell? Gay people are as guilty of sin in the same way a liar is... all sin is forgivable say one, blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

I have sat and listen in a congregation on more than one occasion with Hagee preaching, he's a false teacher seeking money for greater wealth. And who doesn't receive money for preaching? I could start with Jesus, but that may not be good enough for you, I could say Paul, Timothy, Peter, John, but you likely wouldn't accept that either. I could say my pastor, but since you don't know who he is, how would you be able to find out? Well I can give the name of my church so you can learn... Light House Gospel church.

Hagee ahs become a millionaire off his false teachings, and being that I have listened to his sermons I will not relent when I say he's a false messenger preaching on false hope. Sure he will say Christ once or twice, and if we're lucky, he even may quote more than one verse in a sermon. But he is a false teacher. I will tell you the messages he preached if you enquire more, I tell you his exact words that he spoke when I was sitting in church, and why I left the church because of it.

America is not racist, there are racists that live in America who are. And you don't know what it's like being a white man, so your argument about "you just don't know" is stupid. And about the middle Easterners only owning 7-11's? That's a racist remark too. Let me introduce you to at least 70,000 living in California that are fricken computer scientist & doctors. Vietnamese are pretty well off around here too.

And about talking to a living White slave, Indian slave, or Oriental slave? Stop it. You know that they are no longer alive, and same with blacks, there are no living slaves, slavery ended well over 100 years ago.

I need to make a correction, there are slaves in America this day. They are sex slaves, usually of Oriental decent. We should be freeing them today instead of bickering over how the black man used to be a slave over 100 years ago.

Wright, Sharptan, & Jackson has baffled you with there bullshit, they are wanting you to think that it the Whiteman holding you down, they'll accept your donations for their cause... they need the money to pay for they're luxuries. Oh wait? Two of these three are filthy rich, Wright is getting his book deal right now and that's why he's getting this free publicity on the news these past few days.

Read between the lines, and you may learn something new.

Last edited by Yoda; 28 Apr 2008 at 06:58 PM.
Old 28 Apr 2008, 07:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Who are you to judge the who is and who is not going to hell? Gay people are as guilty of sin in the same way a liar is... all sin is forgivable say one, blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
I never said they weren't. But there is a special place for men that suck dick.

Quote:
I have sat and listen in a congregation on more than one occasion with Hagee preaching, he's a false teacher seeking money for greater wealth. And who doesn't receive money for preaching? I could start with Jesus, but that may not be good enough for you, I could say Paul, Timothy, Peter, John, but you likely wouldn't accept that either. I could say my pastor, but since you don't know who he is, how would you be able to find out? Well I can give the name of my church so you can learn... Light House Gospel church.
If your church isn't making money, it is a cult, not a church. Even God says take care of the church, it is his money.

Quote:
Hagee ahs become a millionaire off his false teachings, and being that I have listened to his sermons I will not relent when I say he's a false messenger preaching on false hope. Sure he will say Christ once or twice, and if we're lucky, he even may quote more than one verse in a sermon. But he is a false teacher. I will tell you the messages he preached if you enquire more, I tell you his exact words that he spoke when I was sitting in church, and why I left the church because of it.

You keep saying this bull shit and haven't given one example. His sermon on the economy and the downfall of western civilization is top notch. His preaching’s on Armageddon are also great, Like I said until you give an example I will continue to think that you're reading the shit you're talking out of a magazine.

Quote:
America is not racist, there are racists that live in America who are. And you don't know what it's like being a white man, so your argument about "you just don't know" is stupid. And about the middle Easterners only owning 7-11's? That's a racist remark too. Let me introduce you to at least 70,000 living in California that are fricken computer scientist & doctors. Vietnamese are pretty well off around here too.

I never said I did there Sherlock. You're the one who said "What is holding down the black community". You're not a black man, so you can't tell me shit about the black community. Yeah, people are doing well in Cali. Your point? I'm saying a black man has to work twice as hard to get one of those 70,000 computer scientist and doctor jobs. But that's cool, we were thought to work hard which is my point. It's you that is basically insulting my race and calling us lazy and shit, that won't be tolerated.

Quote:
And about talking to a living White slave, Indian slave, or Oriental slave? Stop it. You know that they are no longer alive, and same with blacks, there are no living slaves, slavery ended well over 100 years ago.

You're the one bickering over this slave shit and losing my respect in the process. If you don't want Obama to win, that is cool, nobody in this thread does. There are a lot of reasons he shouldn't. But because of some shit Wright said, that made sense, isn't one of those reason.

Quote:
Wright, Sharptan, & Jackson has baffled you with there bullshit, they are wanting you to think that it the Whiteman holding you down, they'll accept your donations for their cause... they need the money to pay for they're luxuries. Oh wait? Two of these three are filthy rich, Wright is getting his book deal right now and that's why he's getting this free publicity on the news these past few days.

There you go with this bullshit again. You don't know shit about me. I listen to Sharpton, Wright, and Jackson all about the same which is...None; I just started listening to Wright after he made those hilarious and truthful comments.

I don't follow any politician, they're all scum. Obama is the only genuinely good one I've ever seen, but he is too naive to clean up this country. They'll set him up too fail anyway or kill him, I believe this with all my heart. He's too good of a guy to run this country. I would go as far to say, he's actually too good for the job. I think he should be just a black leader, like King, nothing more nothing less.

Quote:
Read between the lines, and you may learn something new.

Oh I have, Yoda. I learned not to respect you, which is kind of sad. Because until this conversation I thought you were an ok guy, but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree I see.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 28 Apr 2008 at 08:41 PM.
Old 29 Apr 2008, 12:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
I never said they weren't. But there is a special place for men that suck dick.
There is a place... it's called San Francisco. Seriously though, who the hell do you think you are to pass judgemnet on anyones salvation? You're not God nor do you know the heart of God.

Quote:
If your church isn't making money, it is a cult, not a church. Even God says take care of the church, it is his money.
How do you think our church covers the $9000 a month fee for it's rent, plus give out money & food to the needy? We do give to the church, the staff doesn't take money for it's self but gives it out and pays the bills of the church. But you wouldn't understand how that works now would you?

Quote:
You keep saying this bull shit and haven't given one example. His sermon on the economy and the downfall of western civilization is top notch. His preaching’s on Armageddon are also great, Like I said until you give an example I will continue to think that you're reading the shit you're talking out of a magazine.
Ok boy, since you really gotta know.... Hagee came to the church I gave my life to Christ in, the name of the Church is "Cathedral of Faith". I didn't know who he was at the time, but I was studying my bible daily when he came in. One practice that he made every one do was, "speak in tongues" as a sign of our salvation. Now if you know what the bible teaches, you know that we all don't have the same gift, and it say's only "some" have the gift of tongues and not all. It also say's to not speak in tongues unless there is an interpreter.

I was confused, but did not pass judgment yet.

Then in this church of 5000+ members, he asked for a showing of hands by these words, "who among you is so devastated financially right now that they can not pay their bills, don't know where there next meal is coming from..."? I watched 10 members raise their hands. I thought we were going to do something biblical at this time, I thought that we would all donate money for these 10 poor people to help them get through their hardship. NO, that's not what happened. Instead, this false teacher by the name of Hagee, said, "if you would just plant a $100 seed of faith, god will open up the window of blessing upon your life..." That's so un-biblical and so much against the teachings of the bible and of Christ.

Today it's called "the prosperity doctrine" which is very much a false doctrine. Jesus said that in the last days there will be many false teachers, and that their teachings would even deceive the very elect if it were possible.

You are intellegent kid, but you lack wisdom, you need to study more in depth the scriptures in order to understand truth from false doctorine.

Quote:
I never said I did there Sherlock. You're the one who said "What is holding down the black community". You're not a black man, so you can't tell me shit about the black community. Yeah, people are doing well in Cali. Your point? I'm saying a black man has to work twice as hard to get one of those 70,000 computer scientist and doctor jobs. But that's cool, we were thought to work hard which is my point. It's you that is basically insulting my race and calling us lazy and shit, that won't be tolerated.
NOPE... you're so wrong, I don't have to be black to see the truth. If you would like to open your eyes to the truth, do a study on George Washington Carver and Booker T. Washington, that way you can see what the heart of a black man whom were born into slavery, then created Tuskegee University and became Professors... in America.

People who do well in Cali work their asses off to get where they are, it's not handed to them.

Also, I never called "your race" lazy, so don't put words into my post. I said "anyone" which means anybody or anyone of any color.

Quote:
You're the one bickering over this slave shit and losing my respect in the process. If you don't want Obama to win, that is cool, nobody in this thread does. There are a lot of reasons he shouldn't. But because of some shit Wright said, that made sense, isn't one of those reason.
bicker: a quarrel about petty points (guess what, you're envolved)

Your respect isn't something I'm here for, but with your attitude and your obvious un-educated understanding of life, I could care less if you respect me. Also, this thread was about Wright, not Obama, you're way to enthralled with your personal hype for the man.

Quote:
There you go with this bullshit again. You don't know shit about me. I listen to Sharpton, Wright, and Jackson all about the same which is...None; I just started listening to Wright after he made those hilarious and truthful comments.
You're lost.

Quote:
I don't follow any politician, they're all scum. Obama is the only genuinely good one I've ever seen, but he is too naive to clean up this country. They'll set him up too fail anyway or kill him, I believe this with all my heart. He's too good of a guy to run this country. I would go as far to say, he's actually too good for the job. I think he should be just a black leader, like King, nothing more nothing less.
There is nothing "genuinely good" about Obama, yet again, this thread was not about him. He's corrupt, even more so than McCain. Obama has made the top ten list of the most corrupt politician this last year, and the year before was named amongst the worst of the most corrupt people in government. Do your history, life isn't based off of feelings, boy.

Quote:
Oh I have, Yoda. I learned not to respect you, which is kind of sad. Because until this conversation I thought you were an ok guy, but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree I see.
"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree"? You know my dad? Or are you just talking out your ass here?

Last edited by Yoda; 29 Apr 2008 at 12:38 PM.
Old 29 Apr 2008, 02:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
There is a place... it's called San Francisco. Seriously though, who the hell do you think you are to pass judgemnet on anyones salvation? You're not God nor do you know the heart of God.
Yep and they’re all burning in hell. I can judge what I see.

Quote:
How do you think our church covers the $9000 a month fee for its rent, plus give out money & food to the needy? We do give to the church; the staff doesn't take money for its self but gives it out and pays the bills of the church. But you wouldn't understand how that works now would you?
I don't know I’m pretty sure he is a moron. I mean look at you, if there is more people like you taking fellowship from the guy, it scares me. I hope none of you have any children

Quote:
Ok boy, since you really gotta know.... Hagee came to the church I gave my life to Christ in, the name of the Church is "Cathedral of Faith". I didn't know who he was at the time, but I was studying my bible daily when he came in. One practice that he made every one do was, "speak in tongues" as a sign of our salvation. Now if you know what the bible teaches, you know that we all don't have the same gift, and it say's only "some" have the gift of tongues and not all. It also say's to not speak in tongues unless there is an interpreter.
You might want to stop that boy shit. You don't have to teach somebody to speak in tongue. You also don't need a witness. If the spirit brings it out of you, it just happens.

Quote:
I was confused, but did not pass judgment yet.
you’re confused about a lot of shit. The rules of common sense and logic seem to be some.

Quote:
Then in this church of 5000+ members, he asked for a showing of hands by these words, "who among you is so devastated financially right now that they cannot pay their bills, don't know where there next meal is coming from..."? I watched 10 members raise their hands. I thought we were going to do something biblical at this time, I thought that we would all donate money for these 10 poor people to help them get through their hardship. NO, that's not what happened. Instead, this false teacher by the name of Hagee, said, "if you would just plant a $100 seed of faith, god will open up the window of blessing upon your life..." That's so un-biblical and so much against the teachings of the bible and of Christ.
I've seen this happen at a lot of churches, it doesn't qualify to call somebody a "false prophet". What happened? Did they give up the 100 bucks? If they did, were they blessed afterwards? See you have to tell the whole story. I've seen this happened and usually soon after, the recipient is blessed. I've been to Cornerstone Church. I've heard testomonial how John and Diane have helped people in need, paid off people house notes after a loved one died. Or sheltered families who were either put out of their homes or lost them to some tragedy. I've seen testimonial of Hagee paying people medical bills, because they couldn't afford health care. I've witnessed this with my own eyes, hell he offered me a free trip to Israel in 1998. So you can stop the lies about Hagee being a false prophet, it is out and out lies. He might be a little to blunt for a soft guy like you, but he is real with his teachings.

You know what doesn't help. Every time somebody comes to your church asking for a hand out, the church gives it to them. That doesn't help. I see it all the time, people begging the church for money to pay light bills, car notes, house notes, or clothing for the kids they conceived in sin and expect the church to help raise them. Yeah, I use to see a lot. Yet, when it comes to giving their 10 in tides, they’re nowhere to be found. When the collection plate comes around, they pass it along without offering shit. After they get on their feet they're gone from the church and back to making more illegitimate bastards. So yeah, I would expect somebody to help the church if they want the church to help them. Its churches like yours that will never be anything but a glorified cult. That thinks by giving members crutches that you're helping them.

Jakes, Creflo, Long, and Hagee all are successful because they all follow the word like it is supposed to be followed, but its people like you who want guys like them to be ashamed that they were blessed with riches.

Quote:
You are intelligent kid, but you lack wisdom, you need to study more in depth the scriptures in order to understand truth from false doctorine.
I'm no kid, junior. I don't need you to tell me how intelligent I am I know this. The feeling is not mutual I think you are a bit of an idiot.

Quote:
NOPE... you're so wrong, I don't have to be black to see the truth. If you would like to open your eyes to the truth, do a study on George Washington Carver and Booker T. Washington, that way you can see what the heart of a black man whom were born into slavery, then created Tuskegee University and became Professors... in America.
How the fuck can you tell me I'm wrong about my race? News flash Simple Simon. Most of us blacks don't feel held down; most of us aren't looking for a hand out. The majority of us are motivated about money and try to get as much as we can. Most of us do not care about the white man. It’s only when people like YOU, come around ever so often and start trying to tell us "What is wrong with our community", despite not knowing shit about our community, do we get pissed off. You come around claiming to try to help us, but nobody asked you for your fucking help, we get along just fine without you. It's patronizing, condescending, and insulting. You get mad at guys Sharpton, Jackson, and Wright and lump us in with them. When in actuality you’re just as bad as them, and possibly even worse. You feel the need to tell us about a community, you have nothing to do with unless it something the media sees fit to make an issue out of, just like the Sharpton's and The Jackson's. Any other time you could give a fuck about "The Black Community", and we like it that way.

Here another news flash moron, most black couldn't care less about guys like Sharpton or Jackson. Sure we laugh when they make idiots out of guys like Kramer and Imus, but we really don't give a fuck about what their up to. Most of us just want to live life comfortable. We pay our 10 percent, work hard, and keep it moving.

Quote:
People who do well in Cali work their asses off to get where they are, it's not handed to them.
Never said they didn't genius.

Quote:
Also, I never called "your race" lazy, so don't put words into my post. I said "anyone" which means anybody or anyone of any color.
That is what you were trying to say.

Quote:
Your respect isn't something I'm here for, but with your attitude and your obvious un-educated understanding of life, I could care less if you respect me. Also, this thread was about Wright, not Obama, you're way to enthralled with your personal hype for the man.
I'm glad, because my respect is something you won't get. So I would hope you weren’t here for. I'm well educated ; if I wasn't the bank account wouldn't look so nice. But how about your life, I mean you couldn't even manage to pay for to keep a computer on for five years. So let’s not start the "Understanding of life" bit, ok?

Quote:
You're lost.
No you loss, I'm winning.

Quote:
There is nothing "genuinely good" about Obama, yet again, this thread was not about him. He's corrupt, even more so than McCain. Obama has made the top ten list of the most corrupt politician this last year, and the year before was named amongst the worst of the most corrupt people in government. Do your history, life isn't based off of feelings, boy.
That list was a joke, EXO and Trev (iirc) already covered that.

Quote:
"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree"? You know my dad? Or are you just talking out your ass here?
You Gran Daddy was a Klansmen, and it seems your following in his footsteps. God job, junior. You think I don't get what you're doing when you call me "boy". Just say the other word, you know you want to. I won't even hold it against you; I mean you've previously demonstrated you’re not brightest guy in the world. How worse could it get?

Wright was a moron for saying what he said at the time he said it, but what he said was and stil is true, period. Maybe he should've waited a while before saying it. Maybe it was wrong to say that from a political point of view. He's a shitty guy to have on your campaign team, but what he said still is valid.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 29 Apr 2008 at 02:50 PM.
Old 29 Apr 2008, 03:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Wow, there's truth that communicating with children, or in this case, a child does not get you anywhere. However, it does produce the heart of the person...

Matthew 15:18 & 19
But the things that proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and those defile the man.

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders.

Old 29 Apr 2008, 03:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Truthhh: 4:15

Kill yourself

Old 29 Apr 2008, 03:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Truthhh 4:15? Couldn't you have come up with someting a little more enlightening like... It's the Truthhh, or Truthhh 4:20, my word is Truthhh or soemthing that actually makes any sense?

It's a quarter after 4, do you know where your son is? ...yeah, that makes good sense.

Old 29 Apr 2008, 03:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

It was 4:15 when I posted it idiot.

Old 29 Apr 2008, 03:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
It was 4:15 when I posted it idiot.
Proverbs 18:2
A fool does not delight in understanding, But only in revealing his own mind.