ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

The official 9/11 timeline
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2008, 02:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators
 
BOSTON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 10,294
Rep Power: 0
BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default The official 9/11 timeline

1996–2001: Federal authorities are aware for years before 9/11 that suspected terrorists with ties to Osama bin Laden are receiving flight training at schools in the US and abroad. One convicted terrorist confesses that his planned role in a terror attack was to crash a plane into CIA headquarters. [Washington Post, 9/23/01, CBS, 5/30/02, more]

1996–2001: On multiple occasions spies give detailed reports on bin Laden's location. Each time, the CIA director or top White House officials prevent bin Laden's elimination. [Los Angeles Times, 12/5/04, New York Times, 12/30/01, more]

2000–2001: 15 of the 19 hijackers fail to fill in visa documents properly in Saudi Arabia. Only six are interviewed. All 15 should have been denied entry to the US. [Washington Post, 10/22/02, ABC, 10/23/02] Two top Republican senators say if State Department personnel had merely followed the law, 9/11 would not have happened. [AP, 12/18/02, more]

2000–2001: The military conducts exercises simulating hijacked airliners used as weapons to crash into targets causing mass casualties. One target is the World Trade Center (WTC), another the Pentagon. Yet after 9/11, over and over the White House and security officials say they’re shocked that terrorists hijacked airliners and crashed them into landmark buildings. [USA Today, 4/19/04, Military District of Washington, 11/3/00, New York Times, 10/3/01, more]

Jan 2001: After the Nov 2000 elections, US intelligence agencies are told to “back off” investigating the bin Ladens and Saudi royals. There have always been constraints on investigating Saudi Arabians. [BBC, 11/6/01, more]

Spring 2001: A series of military and governmental policy documents is released that seek to legitimize the use of US military force in the pursuit of oil and gas. One advocates presidential subterfuge and hiding the reasons for warfare “as a necessity for mobilizing public support.” [Sydney Morning Herald, 12/26/02, more]

May 2001: For the third time, US security chiefs reject Sudan’s offer of thick files on bin Laden and al-Qaeda. A senior CIA source calls it “the worst single intelligence failure in the business.” [Guardian, 9/30/01, more]

June-Aug 2001: German intelligence warns the CIA that Middle Eastern terrorists are training for hijackings and targeting American interests. Russian President Vladimir Putin alerts the US of suicide pilots training for attacks on US targets. In late July, a Taliban emissary warns the US that bin Laden is planning a huge attack on American soil. In August, Israel warns of an imminent Al Qaeda attack. [Fox News, 5/17/02, Independent, 9/7/02, CNN, 9/12/02, more]

July 4-14, 2001: Bin Laden reportedly receives kidney treatment from Canadian-trained Dr. Callaway at the American Hospital in Dubai. Dr. Callaway declines to comment. During his stay, bin Laden is allegedly visited by one or two CIA agents. [Guardian, 11/1/01, Sydney Morning Herald, 10/31/01, London Times 11/1/01, UPI, 11/1/01, more]

July 26, 2001: Attorney General Ashcroft stops flying commercial airlines due to a threat assessment. [CBS, 7/26/01] In May 2002, Ashcroft walks out of his office rather than answer questions about it. [Fox News/AP, 5/16/02, more]

Aug 6, 2001: President Bush receives an intelligence briefing warning that bin Laden might be planning to hijack commercial airliners. Titled “Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US,” the briefing specifically mentions the WTC. Yet Bush later claims it “said nothing about an attack on America.” [Washington Post, 4/12/04, Briefing, 8/6/01, more]

Aug 27, 2001: An FBI supervisor tries to ensure that a hijacker doesn't "take control of a plane and fly it into the World Trade Center." [Senate Report, 10/17/02] Headquarters chastises him for notifying the CIA. [Time, 5/21/02, more]

Sept 10, 2001: A number of top Pentagon brass suddenly cancel travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns. Why isn't this news spread widely? [Newsweek, 9/13/01, Newsweek, 9/24/01, more]

Sept 11, 2001: Data recovery experts extract data from 32 damaged WTC computer drives. The data reveals a surge in financial transactions shortly before the attacks. Illegal transfers of over $100 million may have been made through WTC computer systems immediately before and during the 9/11 disaster. [Reuters, 12/18/01, CNN, 12/20/01, more]

Sept 11, 2001: Described as a bizarre coincidence, a US intelligence agency was set for an exercise on Sept 11 at 9 AM in which an aircraft would crash into one of its buildings near Washington, DC. [USA Today/AP, 8/22/02, more]

Sept 11, 2001: Hours after the attacks, a "shadow government" is formed. Key congressional leaders say they didn’t know this government-in-waiting had been established. [CBS, 3/2/02, Washington Post, 3/2/02, more]

Sept 11, 2001: Six air traffic controllers who dealt with two of the hijacked airliners make a tape recording describing the events within hours of the attacks. The tape is never turned over to the FBI. It is later illegally destroyed by a supervisor without anyone making a transcript or even listening to it. [Washington Post, 5/6/04, New York Times, 5/6/04]

Sept 13-19, 2001: Bin Laden's family is taken under FBI supervision to a secret assembly point. They leave the country by private plane when airports reopen days after the attacks. [New York Times, 9/30/01, Boston Globe, 9/20/01, more]

Sept 15-16, 2001: Several of the 9/11 hijackers, including lead hijacker Mohamed Atta, may have had training at secure US military installations. [Newsweek, 9/15/01, Washington Post, 9/16/01, New York Times, 9/15/01, more]

Sept 20, 2001: Several 9/11 hijackers later mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report turn up alive. "Five of the alleged hijackers have emerged, alive, innocent and astonished to see their names and photographs appearing on satellite television...The hijackers were using stolen identities." [quote in London Times, 9/20/01, see also BBC, 9/23/01, more]

Dec 2001-Feb 2002: The US engineers the rise to power of two former Unocal Oil employees: Hamid Karzai, the interim president of Afghanistan, and Zalmay Khalizad, the US envoy. The big American bases created in the Afghan war are identical to the route of the projected oil pipeline. [Chicago Tribune, 3/18/02, more]

May 17, 2002: Dan Rather says that he and other journalists haven't been properly investigating since 9/11. He graphically describes the pressures to conform that built up after the attacks. [Guardian, 5/17/02, more]

May 23, 2002: President Bush says he is opposed to establishing an independent commission to probe 9/11. [CBS, 5/23/02] Vice President Cheney earlier opposed any public hearings on 9/11. [Newsweek, 2/4/02, more]

May 30, 2002: FBI Agent Wright formally accuses the FBI of deliberately curtailing investigations that might have prevented 9/11. He is threatened with retribution if he talks to Congress about this. [Fox News, 5/30/02, more]

July 22, 2004: The 9/11 Commission Report is published. It fails to mention that a year before the attacks a secret Pentagon project had identified four 9/11 hijackers, including leader Mohamed Atta. The Commission spokesperson initially states members were not informed of this, but later acknowledges they were. [New York Times, 8/11/05, more]

2004 - 2005: A growing number of top government officials and public leaders express disbelief in the official story of 9/11. 100 prominent leaders and 40 9/11 family members sign a statement calling for an unbiased inquiry into evidence suggesting high-level government officials may have deliberately allowed the attacks to occur. [Various Publications]

Aug 9, 2006: A book by 9/11 Commission chairmen Kean and Hamilton outlines repeated deceptions by the Pentagon and FAA, including the timelines of Flights 77 and 93. CNN News: "The fact that the government would ... perpetuate the lie suggests that we need a full investigation of what is going on." [CNN, 8/9/06 , MSNBC/AP, 8/4/06, more]

2006-2007: Over 50 former senior government officials and more than 100 highly respected professors publicly criticize The 9/11 Commission Report as highly flawed, and call for a new, independent investigation. [Professors, Officials]

Last edited by BOSTON; 26 Mar 2008 at 02:52 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2008, 03:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

And this is official according to who, or what? Because it looks like another collection of paranoid ramblings
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2008, 05:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators
 
BOSTON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 10,294
Rep Power: 0
BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
And this is official according to who, or what? Because it looks like another collection of paranoid ramblings
Umm...each fact has a source stated right afterward.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2008, 05:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: PG Reppin'
Posts: 28,820
Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Rep Power: 7818
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Bastard View Post
Umm...each fact has a source stated right afterward.
The funny thing about these "facts" is that a lot of them start with "may have".

That doesn't make them concrete facts, it makes it an opinion, a rumor, or something made up
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2008, 07:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators
 
BOSTON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 10,294
Rep Power: 0
BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
The funny thing about these "facts" is that a lot of them start with "may have".

That doesn't make them concrete facts, it makes it an opinion, a rumor, or something made up
You mean the "May have's" before 9/11?

Yeah because all those theories were debunked on 9/11 right?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2008, 08:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
The funny thing about these "facts" is that a lot of them start with "may have".

That doesn't make them concrete facts, it makes it an opinion, a rumor, or something made up
zactly...
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2008, 05:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators
 
BOSTON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 10,294
Rep Power: 0
BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default

So which facts start with "may have?"

Because I don't see one.....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2008, 07:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

why do you waste our time with this bullshit over and over again?
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2008, 09:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators
 
BOSTON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 10,294
Rep Power: 0
BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
why do you waste our time with this bullshit over and over again?
Explain why it's bullshit.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2008, 10:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
Spear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Taylorville, IL
Posts: 11,017
Rep Power: 2501
Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Bastard View Post
Explain why it's bullshit.
Because you're not about to change any of our opinions on the matter, and quite frankly, we just don't give a shit.
__________________
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2008, 10:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant
 
The Glue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Pushing toward Visari Square...
Posts: 14,508
Rep Power: 6464
The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default

It's really very simple. It's bullshit because 99% of everything you say is bullshit and everyone knows it.

Shit, I remember several KPWF shows ago, when you were faced with the reality of a confrontation with me over the freaking telephone, you immediately conceded that everything you post...to use your words..."is basically bullshit."



Late.
__________________


People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2008, 10:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators
 
BOSTON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 10,294
Rep Power: 0
BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
It's really very simple. It's bullshit because 99% of everything you say is bullshit and everyone knows it.

Shit, I remember several KPWF shows ago, when you were faced with the reality of a confrontation with me over the freaking telephone, you immediately conceded that everything you post...to use your words..."is basically bullshit."



Late.
Now you are making shit up.....I NEVER said anything I post is bullshit when it comes to the Truth Movement.

And once again each one of the facts have credible news sources next to them.

BTW Dumbed down PWF's don't bitch at me because you are all retarded enough to believe everything Fox News tell you.

Last edited by BOSTON; 28 Mar 2008 at 11:04 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2008, 01:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant
 
The Glue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Pushing toward Visari Square...
Posts: 14,508
Rep Power: 6464
The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default

Funny...you cite alleged "sources" knowing that noone on PWF takes you seriously enough to bother chasing them down. Sorry, but without a link, an article title, or even the name of your alleged article's alleged author, I don't buy a word of it.

And I don't know who you think you're kidding. In our KPWF show, you clearly identified your own posts as bullshit and when I questioned the legitimacy of your "sources," you just about stopped talking all together.

All KPWF shows are available for download, if anyone wants to hear it for themselves.

Late.
__________________


People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Our Recession's Timeline The Glue Meeting Of The Minds 6 20 Jun 2009 04:16 PM
The PS3 Dissappointment Timeline Forgotten Sin Games & Technology 19 06 Jan 2007 01:07 AM
Official "Official "Get a Damn _____, _____!" thread" sign up thread. STICK Off-Topic 9 31 Jul 2005 06:28 PM
The Ultimate Mr. Marbles Collection.....TIMELINE OF GREATNESS Mr. Marbles Archives 62 24 Jan 2004 01:27 PM
Triple H's long ass title reign explained-The Timeline showstopper496 World Wrestling Entertainment 60 27 Aug 2003 12:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32 AM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.