ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

What's worse?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Mar 2008, 01:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default What's worse?

The Democratic party is killing it's self with Hillary attacks on Obama?

Obama has slipt the lip to many times while trying to giving specific answers now also coming off as a possible racist?

Or, McCain suffering from foot-in-mouth desease?

McCain's polls are climbing, but the guy just can't get the job done mediforically speaking. He slips up to much and I don't think that the Presidential office is the right place for him.

IMO Obama has (in his own words) make me question his integrity, I question his stance on several issues, not to mention that he comes off as being possibly anti-American and / or racist.

Hillary is the one behind all of the political attacks on Obama, I can't stand these dirty politics, and for this alone she loses my vote.

Who in your opinion is worse & in few or more words, why?
Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2008, 02:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Hillary is worse. Nobody is worse than her. Obama has always been kind of a puppet. His falling apart was always going to happen sooner or later because he doesn't have any substance. He's a big talker, but he can't talk himself out of this one. A lot of the Obama liberals around here figure they'll just vote for McCain, since he's liberal enough for them instead of going with Hilary because she has so much negative reaction. I will be pleased if John can pick a somewhat conservative veep.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2008, 03:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I'm an Indipendant, I vote for the person and not the party. McCain has pissed me off on several occasions as he has voted on bills and legislated somethings that I had completely disagreed with.

That being said, I don't think he can do much for our economy, but I do believe he is the one best qualified for understanding this war we are in and would have the best scenerio in getting it fineshed. Of the three, he is the only one who truly understand the hell of war with first hand experiance.

Obama has no clue as to how much he emboldens our enemy with his rederick. Hillary does not have our military's support because of her history while she was First Lady.

As the War Goes, Obama would be the worst case scenerio, McCain would be the best.

I don't know who would be best fitted for improving our economy, but I would lean towards Hillary on this.
Old 21 Mar 2008, 05:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Anyone but Hillary.

Anyone but Hillary.

Anyone but Hillary.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2008, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Anyone but Hillary.

Anyone but Hillary.

Anyone but Hillary.

Late.
I think theres a chance she may become VP.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2008, 12:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Bastard
I think theres a chance she may become VP.
Nah. If Obama puts her on his ticket, that'd be a total bitch move.

She's fucking dogged him the whole campaign. She's only just stopped short of calling him an "Unexperienced, dope dealing, coke snorting n*****." That's certainly a crude way of putting it, but that's how I've observed it going down. I dunno.

If I were Obama, after all that's been said, I'd want to fight that stupid bitch, and there's no way in hell I'd have her on my motherfucking ticket after all the shit she's been talkin.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2008, 12:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

McCain is a man in very bad health, who has no experience with the economy, and has admitted his ignorance about it. I give him props for serving and such..But anyone voting for him just perplexes me. IF he wins..We're pretty fucked.
Old 26 Mar 2008, 12:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
McCain is a man in very bad health, who has no experience with the economy, and has admitted his ignorance about it. I give him props for serving and such..But anyone voting for him just perplexes me. IF he wins..We're pretty fucked.

At this point, my vote is starting to sway towards him, the dems are falling apart and airing out all their dirt. McCain can hire reps that can advise him and that he could place in charge of economy issues. That being said, the President can do very little... very little about the economy. The economy is more in the hands of Wall Street and the American populas.

Why would consider America "fucked" if he wins?