ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

The Debates: SC Edition

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jan 2008, 01:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default The Debates: SC Edition

The SC debate was great. Fred Thompson won IMO. He slapped Huck around pretty good. He should have gone after McCain though. I guess he wasn't comfortable firing shots at his old senate buddy.

I smell a McCain/Thompson ticket in the works.

Ron Paul really lost this one. That Iran rant he went on was amazingly bad. It marked the first time I've ever seen a moderator verbally bitchslap a candidate. Kudos to Brit Hume. McCain's open laughter while Ron Paul was talking was priceless as well.

Romney and Giuliani were both mediocre in this go-around. Which is especially painful for Romney with Michigan coming up so soon. He did not deliver when he needed to most. Giuliani won't be knocked out till Florida at the earliest.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2008, 03:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

No..Hume is a fucking idiot. Paul was not referring to the fact that the candidates said that being cautious was good..He was referring to Huckabees.."30 Seconds To Hell"..And Thompsons.."They would go see their 40 virgins.."..Thats what he was referring to. Also..Hume didn't ask Paul the same question. Hume said.."What if it happens again?"..An open-ended hypothetical, that did not involve whatever happened a week ago. Paul simply said that if it were to happen again..Rushing to judgments and saying shit like Huckabee and Thompson did would be a huge mistake. Thats all. What they said is senseless war propaganda..And it's downright shameful. I was ashamed to even say my family supported the Republican party after hearing shit like that. McCain is a senile old bastard. Paul bitchslapped his ass later on in the debate. Why doesn't his grandpa looking..Face twitching, down syndrome ass get the fuck out. That debate was a joke..Asking Paul about 9/11 truthers..And his electibility. Completly irrelevant and an obvious slam attempt by Faux Noise. As usual, Paul threw it back in their collective neo-con faces times 10, and he came out looking triumphant. His rant on what the republican party is and how he represents it..And about Taft..etc...was exceptional.

You can say Hume bitchslapped Paul..(Which he didn't if Hume understood the context of what he was saying..Which Hume obviously didn't...But..He did rattle Paul, making him look bad for the moment.)..But Paul fucked Cameron's shit up. Big fucking time. Paul won the debate..As usual..And as reflected by the post-debate poll. Hume saw his shot and took it..But it was a glancing blow at best..As evidenced by Romney getting booed out of the building after talking about Ron reading Ahamadinejad.

You want to know why the Republican Party is shit?..Just look at these debates..Listen to them..The Dem's attack each other..But they do it like civilized human beings..Then watch these Republicans..Laughing like they have no sense..Guliani cackiling like someone took his dress away from him..McCain with his fake little smile that I would love to WMD right off his fucking grill..At least Huckabee acts like he has home training...The rest of these fucks are like 8 year olds laughing during recess..Pathetic.

Last edited by The_One; 12 Jan 2008 at 03:55 AM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2008, 03:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

You're really reaching man. You're just rabid, and trying to debate anything with you is kinda pointless now.

I'm trying to find the Ron Paul video on YouTube so the others can decide.

EDIT - Found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzFtISty8hE

Just rewatched it and it's obvious that he is talking about the reaction to this specific incident, and nothing else.

It's likely that he wasn't paying attention to the other candidates while they talked.
Old 12 Jan 2008, 04:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Just watched it....
Ron Paul is a clown...that was sad....very sad

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2008, 06:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Yeah..I guess being a clown is preaching patience before we go into another bullshit war. Until people understand that we only motivate terrorism by invading these peoples lives..And saying they're 30 seconds to hell..And making fun of their religions on National TV No less..Then nothing will ever get better.

And then these fucks have the balls to say 9/11 Truth motivates the Terrorists..Makes me fucking puke.
Old 12 Jan 2008, 06:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Yeah..I guess being a clown is preaching patience before we go into another bullshit war. Until people understand that we only motivate terrorism by invading these peoples lives..And saying they're 30 seconds to hell..And making fun of their religions on National TV No less..Then nothing will ever get better.

And then these fucks have the balls to say 9/11 Truth motivates the Terrorists..Makes me fucking puke.
call me crazy, but I like it when my presidential candidate can at the very least pay attention to the moderator...

ADD is not a good quality in a president

Old 12 Jan 2008, 07:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Well when your religion causes riots over cartoons and stones gays and promises seventy-two virgins to suicide bombers, I think it's okay to make fun.

They're silly geese.
Quote:
The only truth about 9-11 is that Islamo-Facists killed thousands of innocent people, and Rudy Giuliani is using it as a campaign platform.

"9/11 Truthers" are retards. Even Ron Paul thinks so.
Old 14 Jan 2008, 12:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
We've already seen this strategy employed. The "patience" strategy was used after the Cole was bombed. The "patience" strategy was used after our barracks were bombed. The "patience" strategy was used after the twin towers were bombed. The "patience" strategy was used after our embassies were bombed. The "patience" strategy has done nothing but fail. Making fun of their religion, lmao. The people you want to make friends with are ready and willing to kill you. You people want to sit around and have a tea party. I can't believe how brainwashed you've become. It makes me sad.

Quote:
Didn't your boy sell you and your clan down the river on that one Makes me sad.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2008, 07:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I don't have a problem with Paul not believing the 9/11 Truth thing. But he's said he's willing to reopen the shoddy investigation of it..More than I hear from anyone else. He's also willing to acknowledge the NAU and the transalantic Highway and the NWO...No one else is.

I don't want to make friends with anyone. I'm against invading another country when we don't have the resources to do it..And we haven't been provoked. Iran hasn't provoked us yet..Because they aren't retarded. They don't stand a chance and they know it..But..The government will lie..Just like connecting 9/11 to Iraq..And the country will start to hate the "evil" Iranians..And then we'll be over there losing more lives and money. This new video is just one of many you will see to escalate the blind majority into seething over war with Iran.

I don't believe that bullshit video the U.S put out one bit. Some deep monsterous ass voice saying "You will blow up in 30 seconds.."..How dumb do they think people are?...

Wait..Seemingly..Pretty dumb.

Oh..And that patience strategy does suck. Why don't we try that straight to War strategy. That lose 5000 American Lives and the Iraqi government still having no clue what they're doing strategy. The dollar going to hell strategy..Oil and Gas prices up the ass strategy. That still having no clue where Osama is strategy. That Al Qaeda has actually grown since we've invaded strategy. Yeah..That one?..Woohoo.
Old 15 Jan 2008, 11:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
I don't have a problem with Paul not believing the 9/11 Truth thing. But he's said he's willing to reopen the shoddy investigation of it..More than I hear from anyone else. He's also willing to acknowledge the NAU and the transalantic Highway and the NWO...No one else is.

I don't want to make friends with anyone. I'm against invading another country when we don't have the resources to do it..And we haven't been provoked. Iran hasn't provoked us yet..Because they aren't retarded. They don't stand a chance and they know it..But..The government will lie..Just like connecting 9/11 to Iraq..And the country will start to hate the "evil" Iranians..And then we'll be over there losing more lives and money. This new video is just one of many you will see to escalate the blind majority into seething over war with Iran.

I don't believe that bullshit video the U.S put out one bit. Some deep monsterous ass voice saying "You will blow up in 30 seconds.."..How dumb do they think people are?...

Oh..And that patience strategy does suck. Why don't we try that straight to War strategy. That lose 5000 American Lives and the Iraqi government still having no clue what they're doing strategy. The dollar going to hell strategy..Oil and Gas prices up the ass strategy. That still having no clue where Osama is strategy. That Al Qaeda has actually grown since we've invaded strategy. Yeah..That one?..Woohoo.
"I will only accept something as truth if I am actually convinced of it"

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2008, 01:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:

The One, is fucking angry...I don't think I've ever seen him like this.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2008, 06:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

This is all hilarious.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2008, 07:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:

Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shit....

You terrify me.......mostly because I think you believe that.

Old 16 Jan 2008, 12:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

The Ronulans started to scare me a while ago. One of many reasons I switched camps.