ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

The Experience Myth

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jan 2008, 04:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default The Experience Myth

What goddamned experience does Hillary Clinton supposedly have?

I don't get it. She's done NOTHING.

Meanwhile Mike Huckabee spend twelve years as Lt. Governor and Governor of Arkansas, and they still refer to his experience as a pastor (or whatever his title was).

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2008, 04:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

We all know Hilary ran the country while Billy was in office
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2008, 05:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

The experience Hillary Clinton is talking about is her many years she has been taught by political experiences in her early life. She is also talking about the lack of experience Senator Barrack Obama has in his years which everyone knows will lack progress, in everything you can imagine, if he were ever elected. Senator Clinton has the quickness in accomplishing all her goals, because she knows why and who to contact fastest because of the experience she has unlike Senator Obama. These and her relationships with many political leaders around the world make her always the best candidate for the democratic candidate and this type of experience she has acquired is the experience that Senator Hillary Clinton is talking about. She is also saying that many like Senator Obama lack the relationships with Major political leaders around the world and the quickness to guide the slowly suffering world of accomplishing anything, unlike Senator Clinton who knows what is going on. This type of experience is what Senator Hillary Clinton is talking about.

After hearing her constantly talk about her experience and then do some further research about her "experience" I have come to the conclusion that I am still fucking undecided. I am leaning towards Obama right now, but I am sure I will change my mind 5-6 more times before November.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote