ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Who Should You Be Voting For?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jan 2008, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Who Should You Be Voting For?

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

Here's my full breakdown...

Ron Paul
Score: 50
Agree
Immigration
Taxes
Health Care
Abortion
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Marriage
Gun Control
Environment
Disagree
Iraq
Stem-Cell Research
Death Penalty
Education

Duncan Hunter
Score: 46
Agree
Immigration
Taxes
Health Care
Abortion
Death Penalty
Gun Control
Environment
Education
Disagree
Iraq
Stem-Cell Research
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Marriage

Fred Thompson
Score: 45
Agree
Immigration
Taxes
Health Care
Abortion
Death Penalty
Gun Control
Environment
Disagree
Iraq
Stem-Cell Research
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Marriage
Education

John McCain
Score: 44
Agree
Taxes
Health Care
Abortion
Energy
Marriage
Death Penalty
Gun Control
Environment
Disagree
Iraq
Immigration
Stem-Cell Research
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Education

Mitt Romney
Score: 39
Agree
Immigration
Taxes
Stem-Cell Research
Health Care
Abortion
Death Penalty
Environment
Disagree
Iraq
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Marriage
Gun Control
Education

Rudy Giuliani
Score: 29
Agree
Taxes
Stem-Cell Research
Health Care
Line-Item Veto
Marriage
Death Penalty
Environment
Disagree
Iraq
Immigration
Abortion
Social Security
Energy
Gun Control
Education

Mike Huckabee
Score: 26
Agree
Health Care
Abortion
Death Penalty
Gun Control
Disagree
Iraq
Immigration
Taxes
Stem-Cell Research
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Marriage
Environment
Education

Bill Richardson
Score: 22
Agree
Stem-Cell Research
Social Security
Marriage
Death Penalty
Gun Control
Education
Disagree
Iraq
Immigration
Taxes
Health Care
Abortion
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Environment

Hillary Clinton
Score: 16
Agree
Stem-Cell Research
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Marriage
Death Penalty
Education
Disagree
Iraq
Immigration
Taxes
Health Care
Abortion
Energy
Gun Control
Environment

Barack Obama
Score: 15
Video Agree
Stem-Cell Research
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Marriage
Death Penalty
Disagree
Iraq
Immigration
Taxes
Health Care
Abortion
Energy
Gun Control
Environment
Education

John Edwards
Video Agree
Stem-Cell Research
Social Security
Marriage
Death Penalty
Education
Disagree
Iraq
Immigration
Taxes
Health Care
Abortion
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Gun Control
Environment

Joe Biden
Agree
Stem-Cell Research
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Marriage
Death Penalty
Disagree
Iraq
Immigration
Taxes
Health Care
Abortion
Energy
Gun Control
Environment
Education

Chris Dodd
Score: 8
Video Agree
Stem-Cell Research
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Marriage
Disagree
Iraq
Immigration
Taxes
Health Care
Abortion
Energy
Death Penalty
Gun Control
Environment
Education

Dennis Kucinich
Score: 8
Agree
Stem-Cell Research
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Marriage
Disagree
Iraq
Immigration
Taxes
Health Care
Abortion
Energy
Death Penalty
Gun Control
Environment
Education

Mike Gravel
Score: 7
Agree
Stem-Cell Research
Social Security
Marriage
Disagree
Iraq
Immigration
Taxes
Health Care
Abortion
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Death Penalty
Gun Control
Environment
Education

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2008, 04:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Barack Obama
Score: 64
Agree:
Iraq
Immigration
Taxes
Stem-Cell Research
Health Care
Abortion
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Marriage
Death Penalty
Gun Control
Environment
Education
Disagree:

After Barack, in order: Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Chris Dodd, Dennis Kucinich, Mike Gravel, John Edwards, Bill Richardson, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Mike Huckabee, Ron Paul, Duncan Hunter, Fred Thompson
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2008, 04:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

John McCain
Score: 55

Duncan Hunter
Score: 52

Fred Thompson
Score: 52

Mike Huckabee
Score: 47

Mitt Romney
Score: 44

Rudy Giuliani
Score: 38

Ron Paul
Score: 33

Bill Richardson
Score: 13

Barack Obama
Score: 12

Joe Biden
Score: 12

Mike Gravel
Score: 7

Hillary Clinton
Score: 5

John Edwards
Score: 5

---

I am somewhat relived at this, since it makes sense, although I'm suprised McCain is at the top of my list. Thank God all the Dems lived at the bottom, where they belong, because I disagree with almost every single thing they say.

On a side note, living in wonderfull, liberal SF, I get a chance to see what life is like living with Democrats running wild. It's pretty insane. For example, they have decided that illegal pot clinics are perfectly free to operate, but they want to tax places that have fountain drink machines. Unbelievable.

But then, get this. They fucking love bums here too. They give out free shit to them all the time. It's such a disgusting problem that they let these filthy leeches do whatever they want. So on any typical day, like today for example, I get to witness such horrifying events like a bum, between two parked cars, pants around his ankles, squating down, and taking a shit. Yes, he was shitting on the side of the road. Would this happen if it was a republican town? Nope. Cause he wouldn't get free shit or be allowed to live like this. We'd drive his sorry ass out of town to some liberal, bum loving dumbass city, like SF. Or we'd shoot him. Either way, it wouldn't happen, ever. This is the lesson you should take from this. If you vote for Democrats, you wind up with bums shitting on the street. It's that, fucking, simple.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2008, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
But then, get this. They fucking love bums here too. They give out free shit to them all the time. It's such a disgusting problem that they let these filthy leeches do whatever they want. So on any typical day, like today for example, I get to witness such horrifying events like a bum, between two parked cars, pants around his ankles, squating down, and taking a shit. Yes, he was shitting on the side of the road. Would this happen if it was a republican town? Nope. Cause he wouldn't get free shit or be allowed to live like this. We'd drive his sorry ass out of town to some liberal, bum loving dumbass city, like SF. Or we'd shoot him. Either way, it wouldn't happen, ever. This is the lesson you should take from this. If you vote for Democrats, you wind up with bums shitting on the street. It's that, fucking, simple.
That is disgusting. You can't just fucking shoot bums and expect everything to be solved. How do you know what his life was like? A bum is still a fucking person, just a less fortunate, unlucky one. Some bums deserve to be on the street if they fuck up there own lives, but you can't say that all of them did that to themselves. And regardless of the Democrats or the Republicans run the government you are still going to have bums shitting on the street. I love how you blame the Democrats for that.

Anyway here are my results:

Joe Biden
Score: 58

Hillary Clinton
Score: 56

Barack Obama
Score: 53

Dennis Kucinich
Score: 51

Chris Dodd
Score: 48

Bill Richardson
Score: 46

John Edwards
Score: 42

Rudy Giuliani
Score: 41

Mike Gravel
Score: 40

John McCain

Mitt Romney

Duncan Hunter

Ron Paul
Score: 13

Mike Huckabee
Score: 11

Fred Thompson
Score: 9

I was a little surpised that Biden is at the top of my list....And it seems like I am the only Liberal on this entire board other than Soda.

Edit: I took the quiz again, and got Hilary Clinton as my top candidate with a score of 70.

Last edited by Skill; 08 Jan 2008 at 07:01 PM.
Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2008, 07:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Don't care about politics at all. I'm glad the black dude is winning for all the wrong reasons.

As far as the homeless goes, if immigrants can come and open up restauraunts and shit, there is no reason a person who was raised in America should be a bum. That's why I have no problem making Bum Fight dvd's and selling them for 10 bucks a pop.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2008, 09:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill
That is disgusting. You can't just fucking shoot bums and expect everything to be solved. How do you know what his life was like? A bum is still a fucking person, just a less fortunate, unlucky one. Some bums deserve to be on the street if they fuck up there own lives, but you can't say that all of them did that to themselves. And regardless of the Democrats or the Republicans run the government you are still going to have bums shitting on the street. I love how you blame the Democrats for that.
See what I'm talking about, typical liberal bullshit. "It's not the bums fault blah blah blah." And in typical liberal fashion, the bums aren't to be blamed for shitting in the street. No, typically, it's the conservative bad guy who isn't being compasionate and tolerant to their pathetic lives. You people kill me

Here is Exo's plan to eliminate bums:

1. Shut down all disparate govt. welfare agencies and create one single unified building for all welfare/social services. This eliminates 90% of the bueacracy and improves efficiency.
2. Build central housing facility. This would cost far less than the free handouts to homeless/jobless, losers.
3. Collect all bums and confine them to this facility. From here on out I will refer to it as BumPrison.
4. You do not get a "get out of BumPrison free" card, ever.
5. You get out of BumPrison by learning a skill or trade that can be of use to society.

Here is why it works. Bums are free to sit in the rec room and drool on themselves all day. They're just not going to be allowed to do it where actual functioning members of society are. By having all programs in one facility, the social workers get to work closely and efieciently with the bums. Thus, they are able to re-educate or rehabilitate them. What bums are not allowed to do is be leeches on society who take shits in the street, because overly-sensitive bleeding hearts like yourself refuse to hold bums to any sort of standards. I could go on, but it's clear you prefer to sympathize with the problems rather than accomplish solutions to them

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2008, 11:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Paul came in first for me with 41. Then Hunter with 31, and McCain with 28.
Old 09 Jan 2008, 12:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
Don't care about politics at all. I'm glad the black dude is winning for all the wrong reasons.

As far as the homeless goes, if immigrants can come and open up restauraunts and shit, there is no reason a person who was raised in America should be a bum. That's why I have no problem making Bum Fight dvd's and selling them for 10 bucks a pop.
Bum Fights are fucking hilarious. I've seen a few of them. Them motherfuckers throw down
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2008, 12:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Just think all you have to do is give them a bottle of wild irish rose or mad dog 20/20.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2008, 12:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

My top 3:

Paul
McCain
Edwards

And I totally agree with Exo, solutions are needed not a sympathetic sweep under the proverbial rug.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2008, 12:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

dude...give me a bottle of Wild Irish rose or 20/20, an I'll throw down wit whoever

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2008, 01:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
dude...give me a bottle of Wild Irish rose or 20/20, an I'll throw down wit whoever
...at least hold out for a lil higher quality Chris, damn have some pride.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2008, 05:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Anybody who doesn't believe the homeless are a problem in the way that Exo and I do has simply not had to live in a place so infested as we have.

San Francisco is a wreck of a city. The homeless problem is worse there than anywhere else outside of the third world.
Old 09 Jan 2008, 06:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
See what I'm talking about, typical liberal bullshit. "It's not the bums fault blah blah blah." And in typical liberal fashion, the bums aren't to be blamed for shitting in the street. No, typically, it's the conservative bad guy who isn't being compasionate and tolerant to their pathetic lives. You people kill me

Here is Exo's plan to eliminate bums:

1. Shut down all disparate govt. welfare agencies and create one single unified building for all welfare/social services. This eliminates 90% of the bueacracy and improves efficiency.
2. Build central housing facility. This would cost far less than the free handouts to homeless/jobless, losers.
3. Collect all bums and confine them to this facility. From here on out I will refer to it as BumPrison.
4. You do not get a "get out of BumPrison free" card, ever.
5. You get out of BumPrison by learning a skill or trade that can be of use to society.

Here is why it works. Bums are free to sit in the rec room and drool on themselves all day. They're just not going to be allowed to do it where actual functioning members of society are. By having all programs in one facility, the social workers get to work closely and efieciently with the bums. Thus, they are able to re-educate or rehabilitate them. What bums are not allowed to do is be leeches on society who take shits in the street, because overly-sensitive bleeding hearts like yourself refuse to hold bums to any sort of standards. I could go on, but it's clear you prefer to sympathize with the problems rather than accomplish solutions to them
That actually sounds like a pretty good plan. It solves any and all problems that may arise, and makes their lives easier and better while giving those who want it a chance to do something with their lives, and the ones who would prefer to shit on the street can sit in the rec room and drool on themselves as you put it. This plan is a hell of a lot better than just shooting them.

And Trev if you don't like San Francisco, why don't you move?

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2008, 06:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill
Trev if you don't like San Francisco, why don't you move?
Because five generations of my family have lived and died in San Francisco.

The dirtbags are a relatively recent thing. Rudy gave them all bus tickets to The City. That's how he got them out of New York.