ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Noone voted against the Iraq War...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jul 2007, 08:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Noone voted against the Iraq War...

I've seen a lot of things online and heard a lot of radio ads repping politician scumbags stating "such-and-such-money-grubbing-whore voted against the war in Iraq..."

I just wanted to say that the vote was unanimous to go to War in Iraq. Stop lying.

If you voted against certain bills that have been brought up since the War started, that doesn't count, you still voted to go to War in Iraq, and honestly you should've made up your mind at the original vote and stuck with that. After all, it is war...these are peoples LIVES we're talking about.

If you weren't part of the vote that sent us to War in Iraq, that doesn't count either, if you weren't important enough to vote, then you can't say you voted against it, because you didn't.

Seriously. I know politicians will never stop lying, but to just lie so overtly and so publicly that only the most gullible of the most gullible will even consider believing it...that's just disrespectful.

Discuss political campaigns being a mass of lies and deceit.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2007, 08:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

There is nothing to discuss. Everyone lies end of story.

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2007, 09:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Actually I find it worthy of discussion. All politicians are is money grubbing, backstabbing, crooked, lying thieves. There are a precious few that aren't...by precious few I mean less than 10% of all of them.

As Americans we should be outraged. Instead, most are just sucked into a moronic vortex of empty rhetoric spewed with a rabidity that suggests mental incompetence. These people slobber all over the internet and local newspapers and op ed pieces like they're the only ones who know what the fuck they're talking about and you should count yourself lucky to be priviledged enough to read their tripe.

Politics in America is professional wrestling that observes kayfabe to the point of intentional self delusion. Both the politicians and the morons who squawk about them as if they actually contribute to the bottom line. That's mostly where my disdain for political ramblings of the mind numbingly stupid people of the world comes from.

I have one liberal friend who knows what the fuck he's talking about. One. And being in New York, I'm like...the only Conservative here that isn't related to me. But yeah, one liberal friend that I care to talk politics with. There's just no reasoning with the others, because they're just spewing empty rhetoric and it gets boring and embarassing to have to just keep pointing out how they're wrong and in turn showing how stupid they are.

And the Republicans in the area are worse. They just concentrate on the things that don't matter and refuse to get to the heart of what's really wrong in this country, which by the way, if you're wondering is an overabundance of government.

Given how inefficient our bureacracy....errr....government is, the fact that we have these morons sticking their fucking noses in more and more aspects of our lives is just sickening. The way the media plays along with these fucktards is just astounding, too. Every news reporting agency on the face of the earth, no matter how obscure or fringe is biased toward liberals and commies.

Oh yeah...except Fox News......and fucking morons will be like "There's actually a Republican Media bias"...yeah...right...Fox News...I'm fucking Conservative and I don't even watch that shit...who the fuck does watch Fox News except self loathing piece of shit Liberals?? I don't know of anyone.

But that's just my pet peeve. The fact is that politicians are milking their position for all it's worth and not working for the betterment of this country. People who think they do are idiots who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

I'll bet 90% of the people who spout off like they're some kind of politico know it all or something...I'll bet 90....fuck that, I'll bet 98% of them couldn't even tell you what Cloture is without Googling or wiki'ing it or going to dictionary.com.

No fucking two bit moron that doesn't even fucking know how the government even works should have the right to speak ill or good of it. And it's just ridiculous.

"I voted against the War in Iraq."

No...you didn't. Anyone who thinks or advertises that they have is lying, and anyone who believes or signs on with that is an idiot. That's the bottom line, and it extends to all facets of the American Political Process on all levels.

And it's worthy of discussion.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 27 Jul 2007, 10:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Well we all know the reps lie, whether its Republican or Democrat, it's there nature. I can't begin to wonder how bad America is really gonna get. I know something politics, not as much as Glue there but, I know about Republicans being up tight and basically turning our country to shit, but then on the other hand I know about Democrat's (which is what party I'm for most of the time) on how they say but don't follow through. This 2 party system is Bullshit, and has been from the start. I mean Washington started out saying he didn't want the country split, and then the country goes and fucking splits into all the Political groups. The country now is more divided then when the Civil War was around. It's like liberals can't stand conservatives and vice versa.

As for the War in Iraq, I am against it, and I disagree with a Immediate Evacuation, but I do think that taking out our troops slowly will be more beneficial.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2007, 11:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Actually it's liberals who are turning the country to shit, but thanks for playing.

Late.

Old 29 Jul 2007, 12:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Actually it's liberals who are turning the country to shit, but thanks for playing.

Late.
See you say liberals because your a Conservative, and Liberals say conservative because thats the way it is, its split one side hates the other.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2007, 01:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

They're in charge, and the country's gotten much more annoying since they came into power.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg. If it wasn't 2am I'd have more to say. Maybe later. The point of the thread though is how ALL politicians have fucked things up.

Your statement was that the Republicans have sent the country to shit and the Liberals haven't done anything about it. A gross generalization that is not supported by fact or statistic and assumes that the Liberal party are angelic geniuses who sit on their tufts while eeeeeeeeevil Republicans plot to steal more babies and ultimately kill us all.

That may not be what you meant but that's what your statement implies and that's fairly ridiculous, I'm sure you'll agree.

If you're looking for examples of how the Liberals have poisoned, deballed and corrupted American society, read through the MOTM archives. Look for posts from myself, Exo, Trev and oEo. It's all there.

Late.

Old 30 Jul 2007, 04:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I think there is too much damn division in politics. It's my opinion that no one side is making this country go to the shitter. I believe both sides have their faults.

I feel we should stop bitching about what the other side is doing and try to you know, work together to solve problems. Exactly what the government is supposed to do. I don't like the idea of dividing something, because it just creates conflict. George Washington himself warned against political parties. It's gotten out of hand, and I think we need to take a step back and re-think how we do things. I mean hell, the Toledo Democratic party is divided into A and B groups. What in the world good does that do? Instead of acting as one party, they were finding dirt about the other group, so that way they can make their deomcratic ___ party look good.

Old 31 Jul 2007, 06:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

How about those that voted for the war before they voted against the war

I seem to remember that strategy playing out a little while back

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote