ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

An inconvenient ticket

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jul 2007, 08:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default An inconvenient ticket

Quote:
Al Gore Says Son Getting Treatment Day After Arrested for Drug Possession
Thursday, July 05, 2007

NEW YORK Former Vice President Al Gore said Thursday he's glad his son is safe and getting treatment a day after the 24-year-old was arrested in California on suspicion of illegally possessing marijuana and prescription drugs.

"We love him very much," Gore told NBC's "Today" show, adding, "We are going to leave it as a private matter."(ie. do as I say...)

Gore, who appeared on NBC to publicize this weekend's Live Earth concerts, also briefly discussed politics. He called President Bush's decision to commute the perjury and obstruction of justice sentence of former White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby "disappointing" and reiterated that he has no plans to run for president, saying: "I don't expect to be a candidate again ever."

"I've kind of fallen out of love with politics," Gore said. He said the best use of his experience is to bring awareness and a sense of urgency to the issue of climate change.

Gore laughed when asked if he was ready to endorse a candidate for president. He said his evaluation would be based on what each decides to do about climate change.

"Some of them have made good, positive statements, but it's still treated as a side issue. I will predict for you that within the next 500 days that this issue will be the Number One issue on the agenda," he said.

The arrest early Wednesday of Gore's son overshadowed Gore's work on the Live Earth concerts. The former Democratic presidential candidate and star of "An Inconvenient Truth" has been planning the worldwide event to raise awareness about the environment and funding for Alliance for Climate Protection, a nonprofit organization he leads.(Gore is making billions off of this hysteria)

Al Gore III was driving about 100 mph on the San Diego Freeway when he was pulled over and deputies found a small amount of marijuana plus Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall, which is used for attention deficit disorder, Orange County Sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino said.(holy shit, this guys needs to hang with Paris or Robert Downey)

The younger Gore did not have a prescription for any of the drugs, Amormino said. He was released from jail Wednesday afternoon on $20,000 bail.

"We are glad he is safe and that he is getting treatment," his father said Thursday.

Al Gore III, the youngest of Gore's four children, was previously arrested in 2003 for marijuana possession while a student at Harvard University. He completed substance abuse counseling as part of a program to settle the charge and now lives in Los Angeles where he is an associate publisher of GOOD, a philanthropy magazine aimed at young people.
So the party that wants to have it's nose in everything you do, decides that it's too powerfull for the public to be involved when they get busted on something. I guarantee you that if it was Rush's or Savages or anyone on the right, they'd be getting skewered for their supposed "family values" and all. I thought it took a village and all

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2007, 09:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

All the sheep will just keep on braying it up...send Gore to the fucking Gas Chamber, I say...and then send his kid to jail after he gets out of rehab.

Oh yeah, forget about the fact that Algore's home uses A JILLION BTUs a day to power itself.

Liberal = hypocrite.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2007, 06:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

Meh he gets what he deserved. Why would you be speeding if you had that in your car???

This isn't an inconvenient ticket imo. An inconvenient ticket would be a fine from your local cop because you have no front license plate on your dodge viper. They don't make front license plates on exotic cars. I consider this luxury tax =)

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2007, 01:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I just love how the right media likes to focus on this lame story as a swerve to get out of talking about the REAL criminal Scooter Libby who should be talking a big dick in his ass by one of the Black Panthers right now but instead we talk about Gore's kid that gets busted for the same shit as Paris, Nichole and Lindsay gets arrested for on a weekly basis and Fox News makes them look like fuckin heros.

The Right Media = Hypocrites

Last edited by BOSTON; 08 Jul 2007 at 02:39 AM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2007, 03:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

You were LOVING the whole CIA leak thing and SCREAMING to allow that crazy bitch to "protecting her source"...but then you found out the source was a Republican and now he needs to go down??

Who's a hypocrite again?

BTW...glad to see you still don't know how to spell it...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 07 Jul 2007, 04:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

You heard it from Boston...
The right wing media =
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2007, 02:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
You were LOVING the whole CIA leak thing and SCREAMING to allow that crazy bitch to "protecting her source"...but then you found out the source was a Republican and now he needs to go down??

Who's a hypocrite again?

BTW...glad to see you still don't know how to spell it...

Late.
What's funny is everytime I post on this thread you basically verbally "go down" on any Republican in which the subject is about.
Old 08 Jul 2007, 08:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
What's funny is everytime I post on this thread you basically verbally "go down" on any Republican in which the subject is about.
LMFAO...like the "quotation marks" there...

But please, give us an example of what you are talking about. A quote and a direct link to the post of mine you're quoting.

Seriously, because your latest ridiculous claim, just like the "humor" in your WZ thread about fucking yourself in the ass or whatever, I just don't see it.

Seriously Jessica. You need to stop making up shit and look at reality. You might find that your life could change for the better if and when you do. Not to mention the fact that your e-delusions are seriously annoying and bringing the overall board quality down.

Late.

Old 09 Jul 2007, 02:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
LMFAO...like the "quotation marks" there...

But please, give us an example of what you are talking about. A quote and a direct link to the post of mine you're quoting.
Here's Glue calling right down the middle:

Quote:
Like you personally were ever in danger under Rumsfeld...

First up for the New Democrats: Operation Cut and Run.

That's right ladies and gentlemen. You remember the hundreds of thousands of innocent Vietnamese men women and children who were murdered when the commies overrun the place after American Troops left??

We're going to get an encore. The Iraqis must be thrilled. I know the Islamofacists are, they freaking endorsed the Democrats this year.

Half the time I wouldn't have much of a problem with Liberals if they weren't just such complete and total fuckin pussies.

Late.

Glue Get's pwned 24 hours later by the 2006 elections:

Quote:
I hope the Dems lose big again...it's always hilarious to see every person on every news network (other than Fox News) crying as the ballots are counted......and I love the crackpot rigged voting conspiracies, too...Dems never lose elections...they're just cheated by the American People...

Late.

Is Glue a George W. Bush fan?

Quote:
Or how about the time...you know...a couple years ago...when like...you know...every media outlet ...you know...in the nation...like...was just...like...blasting the fuck out of W...and you know...noone could say...you know...anything positive about him...or like...you couldn't like...even say something that wasn't...you know...degrading to him without...getting...you know...ridiculed and mocked...

...and then do you like...remember the time he like...you know...despite MTV and like....CNN's best efforts...he like...you know...beat the fuck out of John Kerry in both the Popular and the Electoral Vote in a year that saw record turnout overall and record turnout of voters who weren't old enough to vote in the previous Presidential election.

Anyway, I'm not making a statement (other than fact) with that...I'm just saying that shit was pretty fucking funny.

Late.
Hmmm.....I think these 3 example explain themselves sorry if I say anything negative about your boy.....I hope this post doesn't give you the RED EYE.
Old 09 Jul 2007, 11:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

How is that me "going down" on Republicans?? Really, read those again, Maureen. I don't think I have a nice thing to say about a person in those posts. Those posts are aimed at Liberals, and at no time in those posts do I ever "go down" on any Republican.

I use examples of media treatment of Republican politicians to prove the left wing media's hypocrisy. In the process I say nothing positive whatsoever about those people, I just use them as examples of why Liberals and especially you Maureen, are idiots.

Figures that you're too stupid to know the difference. Get a fucking job, moron.

By the way...you just spent a latenight hour or two sifting through my posts...BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO.

I own you, Maureen. Get your fucking floppy flapjack tits back in your bra, get your fat ass into that kitchen, and make me some motherfucking pancakes, bitch!!

Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 09 Jul 2007 at 12:08 PM.
Old 09 Jul 2007, 11:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC
I just love how the right media likes to focus on this lame story as a swerve to get out of talking about the REAL criminal Scooter Libby who should be talking a big dick in his ass by one of the Black Panthers right now but instead we talk about Gore's kid that gets busted for the same shit as Paris, Nichole and Lindsay gets arrested for on a weekly basis and Fox News makes them look like fuckin heros.

The Right Media = Hypocrites
Could you please revisit the events of January 20, 2001

Bill & Hill's buddys

Quote:
ALLEN, Verla Jean Everton, Arkansas False statements to agency of United States
ALTIERE, Nicholas M. Las Vegas, Nevada Importation of cocaine
ALTSCHUL, Bernice Ruth Sherman Village, California Conspiracy to commit money laundering
ANDERSON, Joe, Jr. Grove Hill, Alabama Income tax evasion
ANDERSON, William Sterling Spartanburg, South Carolina Conspiracy to defraud a federally insured financial institution, false statements to a federally insured financial institution, wire fraud
AZIZKHANI, Mansour T. Huntsville, Alabama Conspiracy and making false statements in bank loan applications
BABIN, Cleveland Victor, Jr. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Conspiracy to commit offense against the United States by utilizing the U.S. mail in furtherance of a scheme to defraud
BAGLEY, Chris Harmon Harrah, Oklahoma Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine
BANE, Scott Lynn Mahomet, Illinois Unlawful distribution of marijuana
BARBER, Thomas Cleveland Hampton, Florida Issuing worthless checks
BARGON, Peggy Ann Monticello, Illinois Violation of the Lacey Act, violation of the Bald Eagle Protection Act
BHATKA, Tansukhlal Income tax evasion
BLAMPIED, David Roscoe Ketchum, Idaho Conspiracy to distribute cocaine
BORDERS, William Arthur, Jr. Washington, D.C. Conspiracy to corruptly solicit and accept money in return for influencing the official acts of a federal district court judge (Alcee L. Hastings), and to defraud the United States in connection with the performance of lawful government functions; corruptly influencing, obstructing, impeding and endeavoring to influence, obstruct and impede the due administration of justice, and aiding and abetting therein; traveling interstate with intent to commit bribery
BOREL, Arthur David Little Rock, Arkansas Odometer rollback
BOREL, Douglas Charles Conway, Arkansas Odometer rollback
BRABHAM, George Thomas Austin, Texas Making a false statement or report to a federally insured bank
BRASWELL, Almon Glenn Doravilla, Georgia Conspiracy to defraud government with respect to claims; perjury
BROWDER, Leonard Aiken, South Carolina Illegal dispensing of controlled substance and Medicaid fraud
BROWN, David Steven New York, New York Securities fraud and mail fraud
BURLESON, Delores Caroylene, aka Delores Cox Burleson Hanna, Oklahoma Possession of marijuana
BUSTAMANTE, John H. Cleveland, Ohio Wire fraud
CAMPBELL, Mary Louise Ruleville, Mississippi Aiding and abetting the unauthorized use and transfer of food stamps
CANDELARIA, Eloida False information in registering to vote
CAPILI, Dennis Sobrevinas Glendale, California Filing false statements in alien registration
CHAMBERS, Donna Denise Memphis, Tennessee Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute and to distribute cocaine, possession with intent to distribute cocaine, use of a telephone to facilitate cocaine conspiracy
CHAPMAN, Douglas Eugene Scott, Arkansas Bank fraud
CHAPMAN, Ronald Keith Scott, Arkansas Bank fraud
CHAVEZ, Francisco Larios Santa Ana, California Aiding and abetting illegal entry of aliens
CISNEROS, Henry G.
CLINTON, Roger
COHN, Stuart Harris New Haven, Connecticut 1. Illegal sale of gold options 2. Illegal sale of silver options
COOPER, David Marc Wapakoneta, Ohio Conspiracy to defraud the government
COX, Ernest Harley, Jr. Pine Bluff, Arkansas Conspiracy to defraud a federally insured savings and loan, misapplication of bank funds, false statements
CROSS, John F., Jr. Little Rock, Arkansas Embezzlement by a bank employee
CUNNINGHAM, Rickey Lee Amarillo, Texas Possession with intent to distribute marijuana
DE LABIO, Richard Anthony Baltimore, Maryland Mail fraud, aiding and abetting
DEUTCH, John Described in January 19, 2001 information
DOUGLAS, Richard False statements
DOWNE, Edward Reynolds Conspiracy to commit wire fraud and tax evasion; securities fraud
DUDLEY, Marvin Dean Omaha, Nebraska False statements
DUNCAN, Larry Lee Branson, Missouri Altering an automobile odometer
FAIN, Robert Clinton Aiding and assisting in the preparation of a false corporate tax return
FERNANDEZ, Marcos Arcenio Miami, Florida Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute marijuana
FERROUILLET, Alvarez Interstate transport of stolen property, money laundering, false statements
FUGAZY, William Denis Harrison, New York Perjury in a bankruptcy proceeding
GEORGE, Lloyd Reid Mail fraud
GOLDSTEIN, Louis Las Vegas, Nevada Possession of goods stolen from interstate shipment
GORDON, Rubye Lee Tampa, Florida Forgery of U.S. Treasury checks
GREEN, Pincus Switzerland
HAMNER, Robert Ivey Searcy, Arkansas Conspiracy to distribute marijuana, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
HANDLEY, Samuel Price Hodgenville, Kentucky Conspiracy to steal government property
HANDLEY, Woodie Randolph Hodgenville, Kentucky Conspiracy to steal government property
HARMON, Jay Houston Jonesboro, Arkansas 1. Conspiracy to import marijuana, conspiracy to possess marijuana with intent to distribute, importation of marijuana, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute 2. Conspiracy to import cocaine
HEMMINGSON, John Interstate transport of stolen property, money laundering
HERDLINGER, David S. St. Simons Island, Georgia Mail fraud
HUCKLEBERRY, Debi Rae Ogden, Utah Distribution of methamphetamine
JAMES, Donald Ray Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Mail fraud, wire fraud, and false statement to a bank to influence credit approval
JOBE, Stanley Pruet El Paso, Texas Conspiracy to commit bank fraud, and bank fraud
JOHNSON, Ruben H. Austin, Texas Theft and misapplication of bank funds by a bank officer or director
JONES, Linda Conspiracy to commit bank fraud and other offenses against the United States
LAKE, James Howard Illegal corporate campaign contributions, wire fraud
LEWIS, June Louise Lowellville, Ohio Embezzlement by a bank employee
LEWIS, Salim Bonnor Short Hills, New Jersey Securities fraud, record keeping violations, margin violations
LODWICK, John Leighton Excelsior Springs, Missouri Income tax evasion
LOPEZ, Hildebrando San Isidro, Texas Distribution of cocaine
LUACES, Jose Julio Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Possession of an unregistered firearm
MANESS, James Timothy Conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance
MANNING, James Lowell Little Rock, Arkansas Aiding and assisting in the preparation of a false corporate tax return
MARTIN, John Robert Gulf Breeze, Florida Income tax evasion
MARTINEZ, Frank Ayala Elgin, Texas Conspiracy to supply false documents to the Immigration and Naturalization Service
MARTINEZ, Silvia Leticia Beltran Elgin, Texas Conspiracy to supply false documents to the Immigration and Naturalization Service
McCORMICK, John Francis Dedham, Massachusetts Racketeering conspiracy, racketeering, and violation of the Hobbs act
McDOUGAL, Susan H.
MECHANIC, Howard Lawrence 1. Violating the Civil Disobedience Act of 1968 2. Failure to appear 3. Making false statement in acquiring a passport
MITCHELL, Brook K., Sr. Conspiracy to illegally obtain USDA subsidy payments, false statements to USDA, and false entries on USDA forms
MORGAN, Charles Wilfred, III Little Rock, Arkansas Conspiracy to distribute cocaine
MORISON, Samuel Loring Crofton, Maryland Willful transmission of defense information, unauthorized possession and retention of defense information, theft of government property
NAZZARO, Richard Anthony Winchester, Massachusetts Perjury and conspiracy to commit mail fraud
NOSENKO, Charlene Ann Phoenix, Arizona Conspiracy to defraud the United States, and influencing or injuring an officer or juror generally
OBERMEIER, Vernon Raymond Belleville, Illinois Conspiracy to distribute cocaine, distribution of cocaine, and using a communications facility to facilitate distribution of cocaine
OGALDE, Miguelina Glendale, California Conspiracy to import cocaine
OWEN, David C. Olathe, Kansas Filing a false tax return
PALMER, Robert W. Little Rock, Arkansas Conspiracy to make false statements
PERHOSKY, Kelli Anne Bridgeville, Pennsylvania Conspiracy to commit mail fraud
PEZZOPANE, Richard H. Palo Heights, Illinois Conspiracy to commit racketeering, and mail fraud
PHILLIPS, Orville Rex Waco, Texas Unlawful structure of a financial transaction
POLING, Vinson Stewart, Jr. Baldwin, Maryland Making a false bank entry, and aiding and abetting
PROUSE, Norman Lyle Conyers, Georgia Operating or directing the operation of a common carrier while under the influence of alcohol
PRUITT, Willie H. H., Jr. Port Richey, Florida Absent without official leave
PURSLEY, Danny Martin, Sr. Goodlettsville, Tennessee Aiding and abetting the conduct of an illegal gambling business, and obstruction of state laws to facilitate illegal gambling
RAVENEL, Charles D. Charleston, South Carolina Conspiracy to defraud the United States
RAY, William Clyde Altus, Oklahoma Fraud using a telephone
REGALADO, Alfredo Luna Pharr, Texas Failure to report the transportation of currency in excess of $10,000 into the United States
RICAFORT, Ildefonso Reynes Houston, Texas Submission of false claims to Veterans Administration
RICH, Marc Switzerland
RIDDLE, Howard Winfield Mt. Crested Butte, Colorado Violation of the Lacey Act (receipt of illegally imported animal skins)
RILEY, Richard Wilson, Jr. Possession of cocaine with intent to distribute
ROBBINS, Samuel Lee Cedar Park, Texas Misprision of a felony
RODRIGUEZ, Joel Gonzales Houston, Texas Theft of mail by a postal employee
ROGERS, Michael James McAllen, Texas Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute marijuana
ROSS, Anna Louise Lubbock, Texas Distribution of cocaine
RUST, Gerald Glen Avery, Texas False declarations before grand jury
RUST, Jerri Ann Avery, Texas False declarations before grand jury
RUTHERFORD, Bettye June Albuquerque, New Mexico Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
SANDS, Gregory Lee Sioux Falls, South Dakota Conspiracy to distribute cocaine
SCHWIMMER, Adolph Conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States, conspiracy to export arms and ammunition to a foreign country and related charges
SERETTI, Albert A., Jr. McKees Rocks, Pennyslvania Conspiracy and wire fraud
SHAW, Patricia Campbell Hearst Wilton, Connecticut Armed bank robbery and using a firearm during a felony
SMITH, Dennis Joseph Redby, Minnesota 1. Unauthorized absence 2. Failure to obey off-limits instructions 3. Unauthorized absence
SMITH, Gerald Owen Florence, Mississippi Armed bank robbery
SMITH, Stephen A.
SPEAKE, Jimmie Lee Breckenridge, Texas Conspiracy to possess and utter counterfeit $20 Federal Reserve notes
STEWART, Charles Bernard Sparta, Georgia Illegally destroying U.S. Mail
STEWART-ROLLINS, Marlena Francisca Euclid, Ohio Conspiracy to distribute cocaine
SYMINGTON, John Fife, III
TANNEHILL, Richard Lee Reno, Nevada Conspiracy and restraint of trade
TENAGLIA, Nicholas C. Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania Receipt of illegal payments under the Medicare program
THOMAS, Gary Allen Lancaster, Texas Theft of mail by postal employee
TODD, Larry Weldon Gardendale, Texas Conspiracy to commit an offense against the U.S. in violation of the Lacey Act and the Airborne Hunting Act
TREVINO, Olga C. Converse, Texas Misapplication by a bank employee
VAMVOUKLIS, Ignatious Exeter, New Hampshire Possession of cocaine
VAN DE WEERD, Patricia A. Tomahawk, Wisconsin Theft by a U.S. Postal employee
WADE, Christopher V.
WARMATH, Bill Wayne Walls, Mississippi Obstruction of correspondence
WATSON, Jack Kenneth Oakridge, Oregon Making false statements of material facts to the U.S. Forest Service
WEBB, Donna Lynn Panama City, Florida False entry in savings and loan record by employee
WELLS, Donald William Phenix City, Alabama Possession of an unregistered firearm
WENDT, Robert H. Kirkwood, Missouri Conspiracy to effectuate the escape of a federal prisoner
WILLIAMS, Jack L. Making false statements to federal agents
WILLIAMS, Kevin Arthur Omaha, Nebraska Conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute crack cocaine
WILLIAMS, Robert Michael Davison, Michigan Conspiracy to transport in foreign commerce securities obtained by fraud
WILSON, Jimmie Lee Helena, Arkansas Converting property mortgaged or pledged to a farm credit agency, and converting public money to personal use
WINGATE, Thelma Louise Sale City, Georgia Mail fraud
WOOD, Mitchell Couey Sherwood, Arkansas Conspiracy to possess and to distribute cocaine
WOOD, Warren Stannard Las Vegas, Nevada Conspiracy to defraud the United States by filing a false document with the Securities and Exchange Commission
WORTHEY, Dewey Conway, Arkansas Medicaid fraud
YALE, Rick Allen Belleville, Illinois Bank fraud
YASAK, Joseph A. Chicago, Illinois Knowingly making under oath a false declaration regarding a material fact before a grand jury
YINGLING, William Stanley Interstate transportation of stolen vehicle
YOUNG, Phillip David Little Rock, Arkansas Interstate transportation and sale of fish and wildlife
For the first time in like 16 months, Bush has said fuck off to the dems. It's about goddamned time.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2007, 03:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Glue you how the powers...Why not just change the name of this forum to GOP Central?
Old 09 Jul 2007, 08:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Nothing to say, eh Rosie?

Thought so.

Late.

Old 09 Jul 2007, 10:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Nothing to say, eh Rosie?

Thought so.

Late.
I thought my name was Jessica?
Old 09 Jul 2007, 10:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC
I thought my name was Jessica?
Sure, that's great Kelley.

I'll just note for the record that rather than respond to the issues at hand, you chose to get publicly confused about your name in what can only be described as a desperate attempt to divert attention from the fact that you're just talkin out your ass.

Same as you do with any other post here in MOTM. Why they even let you back in is beyond me.

Oh...yeah...I forgot...I told them to do it. Hooray me.

Late.