ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

The pig quit.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Apr 2007, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default The pig quit.

Quote:
Rosie Falls from View
By by Gina Serpe
Today at 1:10 am

After one season, four public feuds, a few hundred thousand viewers and countless headlines, Rosie O'Donnell is calling it a day on daytime.

The larger than life View cohost announced on Wednesday morning's show that her first season as moderator of the femme-fueled coffee klatch would also be her last, with her tenure scheduled to end in mid-June.

"This has been an amazing experience and one I wouldn't have traded for the world," O'Donnell said. "Working with Barbara, Joy and Elisabeth has been one of the highlights of my careers, but my needs for the future just didn't dovetail with what ABC was able to offer me."

Email This Story IM This Story Print This Story SPONSORED LINKS
Diet Of The Year 2007
Dozens Were Reviewed, One Swept The Competition. As Seen On Oprah.

ABC confirmed that the departure was not due to O'Donnell's high-profile wars of words with the likes of Donald Trump, Kelly Ripa, Bill O'Reilly and the Chinese-American population, but rather on the network and O'Donnell's inability to come to an agreement on a one-year contract extension.

Barbara Walters, O'Donnell's boss, cohost and unwitting Trump feud participant, stressed that the split was an amicable one, despite the Koosh ball-loving TV vet's outspokenness over the past year.

"I induced Rosie to come back to television on The View even for just one year," Walters said. "She has given the program new vigor, new excitement and wonderful hours of television. I can only be grateful to her for this year.

"We will all miss Rosie on The View and hope she will be back with us often next season. She remains for me a cherished friend and colleague."

Reports of O'Donnell's exit strategy surfaced almost immediately after she first took over for Meredith Vieira ast September. Aside from only being contracted to head up the show for one year, there were persistent rumors of potential prime-time gigs (i.e., a full-time part on Nip/Tuck). And she seemed to be racking up more enemies than Star Jones did wedding freebies.

But all the controversy didn't hurt. The View's viewership has been up throughout Rosie's run, including a more than 15 percent year-to-year increase during February's all important sweeps, and the numbers continue to climb. The O'Donnell-powered show is also vying for Outstanding Talk Show and Outstanding Talk Show Hosts at Daytime Emmys on June 5.

Despite the success, O'Donnell has hinted that her View sojourn would be brief. In comments on her punctuation-averse blog, she admitted she was having difficulty making the transition from solo host to one of four opinionated personalities.

As recently as Tuesday, O'Donnell hinted that the end was nigh in a video blog posted to rosie.com, saying, seemingly out of nowhere while answering viewer queries: "Listen, the blog's gonna continue. Remember that. It's not going away."

Earlier this month, the Los Angeles Times said that an announcement on O'Donnell's future was imminent, after a reporter overheard O'Donnell field a question about her future on the show with an audience member.

When asked whether she would continue airing her grievances, and interviewing celebs, on the morning staple, O'Donnell reportedly told the audience member, "I don't know. We're going to have a family meeting at the end of May to see what's going on, and every kid gets a vote."

Apparently, the vote took place a little sooner than expected.

ABC said it has no current plans to name a new cohost.

'Tis all.
Old 25 Apr 2007, 03:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Couldn't come to an agrement. Yeah right. Like ABC didn't want to pay this mouthy bitch to sit around and generate more bad press for them is more likely. Only bad thing about them showing her the door is that I don't get the actual satisfaction of ABC saying "We are severing ties with Rosie McDonell immediatly."

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2007, 08:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2007, 08:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear

'Tis all.
Why are you excited? You watch The View often?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2007, 08:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Why are you excited? You watch The View often?
No.

But there would be nothing wrong with me watching it....if I did...which I don't.

But seriously, I got sick of her in the mainstream media.
Old 25 Apr 2007, 09:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Now only if the rest of them will quit...
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2007, 09:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
Now only if the rest of them will quit...
I like the youngest on there.
Old 25 Apr 2007, 09:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
No.

But there would be nothing wrong with me watching it....if I did...which I don't.

But seriously, I got sick of her in the mainstream media.
It's Rosie O'Donut...she'll still be in the mainstream media
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2007, 10:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
It's Rosie O'Donut...she'll still be in the mainstream media
Yeah, and I can handle it every once and a while, but every day gets old fast.
Old 26 Apr 2007, 01:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The view sucks no matter what fat pigs are on it.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote