ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Nappy Headed Bitch
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Apr 2007, 11:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Nappy Headed Bitch



I hope they nail this bitch for what she's done. And Nifong. And Jackson and Sharpton and everyone else who criminalized a bunch of innocent men. Fuck these people. We have something in this country called innocent untill proven guilty and they massacred them in the public court of opinion. God damn these people and what they're doing. Where the fuck are they with their apologies? Why aren't they losing their jobs. Fucking selfish ignorant assholes.

Quote:
North Carolina Attorney General: Duke Lacrosse Players Victims of 'Tragic Rush to Accuse'
Thursday, April 12, 2007
By Liza Porteus

A year after they were indicted for a rape that investigators now say never happened, three Duke University lacrosse players are once again proclaiming their innocence.

But this time around, they have many more people — and evidence — on their side.

"It's been 395 days since this nightmare began and finally the day has come for closure," former player Dave Evans told reporters after North Carolina Attorney General Roy Cooper announced that all charges against him, Collin Finnerty and Reade Seligmann, were dropped. "We are just as innocent today as we were back then ... we have never wavered in our story.

Cooper said Wednesday that not only was there insufficient evidence proving the three assaulted an exotic dancer at an off-campus lacrosse player in March 2006, but there was "no credible evidence that an attack occurred at that house on that night." He even proclaimed the players "innocent."

"The result of our review and investigation shows clearly that there is insufficient evidence to proceed on any of the charges," Cooper said. "Today we are filing notices of dismissal for all charges."

"All evidence contradicts her story. She contradicts herself," he said of the accuser, Crystal Gail Mangum.

Joseph Cheshire, who represented Evans, said defense attorneys will soon begin work to have their clients' arrest record expunged. He called Durham District Attorney Mike Nifong, who indicted the players for rape, "a man who had not a care in the world about justice, but only about his personal agenda."

Nifong was out of town and could not immediately be reached for comment. But his lawyer, David Freedman, said: "If further investigation showed the boys were innocent, he would be in agreement with what the attorney general's office decided to do."

"We believe it is in the best interest of justice not to bring charges," he said.
Full Story

o, can someone add the word "bitch" in my thread title, I fucked up
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 01:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!
 
Trevelbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15,038
Rep Power: 2832
Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default

That fucking cunt should be in jail for what she's done.

But hey, she's black. No repercussions for her. It's another Brawley case.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 02:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH
 
Tr(uth)iple H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Huntersville, Where we shoot to kill
Posts: 3,335
Rep Power: 2233
Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default

Them People?

Blacks don't get reprecussions?

Man fuck the Lacrosse team and that bitch, but let's not turn this in to a "Black people nevger get punishe" debate. So a black girl lied on a few punk ass Lacrosse players, Shawn Bell ws shot 50 times by NYPD and was unarmed. This bitch screaming rape, is no different then then what white women has been doing to black man for years.
__________________


^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 03:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
Them People?

Blacks don't get reprecussions?

Man fuck the Lacrosse team and that bitch, but let's not turn this in to a "Black people nevger get punishe" debate. So a black girl lied on a few punk ass Lacrosse players, Shawn Bell ws shot 50 times by NYPD and was unarmed. This bitch screaming rape, is no different then then what white women has been doing to black man for years.
Those people include all the liberal white people who screamed out for revenge and justice when she was lying the whole time including some 80+ Duke professors. But, I guess it's ok so long as it's the panthers demanding blood instead of the kkk.

And I can't remember what color that bitch was that cried rape on Kobe, but I was pretty pissed off at here and all her sympathizers who wanted to see him behind bars too
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 05:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!
 
Trevelbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15,038
Rep Power: 2832
Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
And I can't remember what color that bitch was that cried rape on Kobe, but I was pretty pissed off at here and all her sympathizers who wanted to see him behind bars too
Exactly. It's someone screaming rape and ruining a person's life with no consequences.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 09:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH
 
Tr(uth)iple H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Huntersville, Where we shoot to kill
Posts: 3,335
Rep Power: 2233
Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default

Well when I seen "these people" Exo and you basically bashing 3 black people it kind of came at me the wrong way. Not to mention you have a thread that looks like it's supporting Imus, if so that's going to be a problem. If you're just aganst bitxhes that scream RAPE, then I understandy your argument, but if not well that is a different story.

Trevelbound you basically insulte black people, and for that fuck you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Those people include all the liberal white people who screamed out for revenge and justice when she was lying the whole time including some 80+ Duke professors. But, I guess it's ok so long as it's the panthers demanding blood instead of the kkk.

And I can't remember what color that bitch was that cried rape on Kobe, but I was pretty pissed off at here and all her sympathizers who wanted to see him behind bars too
It was a white whore, it was all over TV, I don't know how you missed that.
__________________


^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 12 Apr 2007 at 09:12 PM.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2007, 11:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
Well when I seen "these people" Exo and you basically bashing 3 black people it kind of came at me the wrong way. Not to mention you have a thread that looks like it's supporting Imus, if so that's going to be a problem. If you're just aganst bitxhes that scream RAPE, then I understandy your argument, but if not well that is a different story.
I was specific when I said "these people" as the first person I mentioned was the DA, a white man, Nifong. I refer to "these people" as the people that condemned a bunch of innocent men before they were even given the luxery of a trial. When I refer to "these people" I'm refering to the self-serving assholes who made a national media frenzy over something that never happened and ruined countless lives all just to make a name for themselves.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2007, 07:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!
 
Trevelbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15,038
Rep Power: 2832
Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
Trevelbound you basically insulte black people, and for that fuck you.
No, no. You're right. I shouldn't hold black people to the same standards that I would hold a white person to. I forgot that they need to be coddled and protected.

I mean, they don't know what they're doing.

You fucking racist.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2007, 12:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH
 
Tr(uth)iple H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Huntersville, Where we shoot to kill
Posts: 3,335
Rep Power: 2233
Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
No, no. You're right. I shouldn't hold black people to the same standards that I would hold a white person to. I forgot that they need to be coddled and protected.

I mean, they don't know what they're doing.

You fucking racist.
Fuck you Trev, saying that makes me racist. I have no problem with people bashing some black peopl, if said black person has done something to justify being bashed you moron. The thing that get's me is when you basically went on a rant on black people as a whole, so again I say fuck you and everything you represent. Black people don't need to be " cuddled protected" (Which I think was the statement you made obviously trying to be witty and funny, 2 things you''re blatantly not, you're more the "pathetic and dull" type.) Black people should be treated the same way a white person is treated, but that almost never happens.

But hey, who gives a fuck, right? I mean white people make up 85% of the prison system in the USA, because you know it's them black folks stealing people life savings, and killing old people for profits in hospitals, and sending thousands of young Americans (black and white) to fight people because of oil, and they daddy told them to do it.
__________________


^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2007, 02:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!
 
Trevelbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15,038
Rep Power: 2832
Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
Fuck you Trev, saying that makes me racist.
Glad we agree.
Quote:
I have no problem with people bashing some black peopl, if said black person has done something to justify being bashed you moron. The thing that get's me is when you basically went on a rant on black people as a whole, so again I say fuck you and everything you represent.
Yes. A two line "rant" on how because of this person's race, she won't be held accountable. That's more a rant on white liberal morons who are racist in the same way you are (lower expectations) than on the black person who gets the easy out.

If I were going to commit libel, I'd want the easy out too.
Quote:
Black people don't need to be " cuddled protected"
Coddled is a word, you fucking moron. Look it up.
Quote:
(Which I think was the statement you made obviously trying to be witty and funny, 2 things you''re blatantly not, you're more the "pathetic and dull" type.)
You think it MIGHT have been sarcasm?

I may be pathetic and dull, but at least I'm literate and less of a racist than you.

Quote:
But hey, who gives a fuck, right? I mean white people make up 85% of the prison system in the USA, because you know it's them black folks stealing people life savings, and killing old people for profits in hospitals, and sending thousands of young Americans (black and white) to fight people because of oil, and they daddy told them to do it.
...

85%?

Maybe I don't know sarcasm as well as I thought. I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or stupid there.

Blacks make up ten percent of the population as a whole and are FIFTY percent of the prison population.

Stop arguing with me, dummy. I have much better things to do... like jerk off and fall asleep with a load on my chest.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2007, 06:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH
 
Tr(uth)iple H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Huntersville, Where we shoot to kill
Posts: 3,335
Rep Power: 2233
Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Glad we agree.
If knowing you're a moron makes me a racist, then I guess I am.

Quote:
Yes. A two line "rant" on how because of this person's race, she won't be held accountable. That's more a rant on white liberal morons who are racist in the same way you are (low expectations) than on the black person who gets the easy out.
I hope the bitch gets what's coming to her, but I really don't give a fuck about the situation. I have more of a problem with your dumbass bashing a whole race because of one stupid bitch. I could care less about her, or the guys who play a faggy sport like lacrosse. If this was just a thread about her being a lying cunt, but you made it a thread about bashing a whole race, so for that once again fuck you.


Quote:
Coddled is a word, you fucking moron. Look it up.
I'll get right on that, right after I finish bitch smacking you around.

Quote:
You think it MIGHT have been sarcasm?
If I have to look for your "sarcasm" you MIGHT be a little shitty in your approach. Which would make you "pathetic and dull". Saracsm should scream out at a person, it shouldn't fall on deaf ears like a Randy Orton promo.

Quote:
I may be pathetic and dull.
Now this is something we can use the "Glad we agree" tag on.

Quote:
but at least I'm literate
*chuckles* Yeah. O....K.


Quote:
and less of a racist than you.
How exactly can you be "less of a racist then me" Jackass. Is there some kind of racist test they give you to let you know how you're "less of a racist then me"? How do we determine who's the less racist, bitch boy? Please inform me.

I know a few white girls who'd disagree with you, but I digress. I'm sure racism in any form is racism, there is no such thing as being a little less racist then another person. If you're racist, you're racist, you can't balance out racism, dick head.

With that said, I've never said I wasn't racist, but I don't see a reason to go off on white people for with ONE white person did. I have my bias, I'll give you that, but I never let it get in the way of reality. I felt OJ did it, but I cheered when he got off. I laughed a little when Al Sharpton bitched out Imus. I laughed when Kramer was being made the whipping boy for Jesse and Al too. But I never made a thread about it, or held white people responsible for them 2 idiots.
...


Quote:
Maybe I don't know sarcasm as well as I thought. I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or stupid there.
It was sarcasm, and it was actually a play on the fact that white people make up about 85-90% of the population, but hey you missed it. Maybe the ssame way I missed your sad attempt at being sarcastic. I'm pretty sure mine was more then obvious though, where as yours was just...Well, it was just shit poor.

Quote:
Blacks make up ten percent of the population as a whole and are FIFTY percent of the prison population.
Thanks for clearing that up, it makes my point though.


Quote:
Stop arguing with me, dummy.
Stop reaching for the ropes, the tap out is coming. I don't see this as a argument, I see it more as me exposing you as a dumb bitch, who doesn't know wht you're talking about.

Quote:
I have much better things to do... like jerk off and fall asleep with a load on my chest.
While you're watching the faggot Duke lacrosse team, you fucking queer.
__________________


^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I'm headed to Miami.. Hardy Sports 2 05 Dec 2007 01:53 AM
Nappy Headed Ho's, lmao Exo Meeting Of The Minds 25 15 Apr 2007 12:48 PM
Jagr headed to New York Rebel Sports 10 25 Jan 2004 11:35 AM
Lesanr & Benjamin in Nappy Roots video The Messiah Archives 3 28 Nov 2002 11:38 AM
nappy roots.... StarScream Archives 1 18 Oct 2002 01:23 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 AM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.