ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Nappy Headed Ho's, lmao

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Apr 2007, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Nappy Headed Ho's, lmao

Quote:
DON IMUS: So I watched the basketball game last night between a little bit of Rutgers and Tennessee, the women’s final.

SID ROSENBERG: Yeah, Tennessee won last night, seventh championship for Pat Summitt, I-Man. They beat Rutgers by thirteen points.

DON IMUS: Some rough girls from Rutgers. Man, they’ve got tattoos and –

BERNARD McGUIRK: Some hardcore hos.

DON IMUS: That’s some nappy-headed hos there, I’m going to tell you that. Man, that’s some—ooh! And the girls from Tennessee, they all look cute, you know, so—like kind of like a—I don’t know.

BERNARD McGUIRK: A Spike Lee thing.

DON IMUS: Yeah.

BERNARD McGUIRK: The Jigaboos versus the Wannabes –

DON IMUS: Yeah.

BERNARD McGUIRK: That movie that he had?

DON IMUS: Yeah, it was a tough –

CHARLES McCORD: Do the Right Thing.

BERNARD McGUIRK: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

DON IMUS: I don’t know if I’d have wanted to beat Rutgers or not. But they did, right?

SID ROSENBERG: It was a tough watch. The more I look at Rutgers, they look exactly like the Toronto Raptors.

DON IMUS: Well, I guess, yeah.

LOU RUFFINO: Only tougher.
So, I've never heard this Imus guy before this. From the amount of coverage and outrage the esteemed Reverends are dedicating to this, I figured he'd have called them a bunch of dumb fucking nigger bithes. But, aparantly not. I guess this guy is like some Stern or Opie/Anothony thing, which explains why I wouldn't have heard him before because I hate all yappie assed dj's. But regardless, how the hell is this guy getting so much heat for saying such a petty thing??? Nappy headed ho's? You must be shitting me. That comment would get laughed out of the WZ. Clearly, speach is under attack once again from the free speach crowd. Am I missing something here or can I declare that the world will be a better place when the race-baiting self-serving reverends are long dead and gone.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2007, 04:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Don Imus is basically the original shock jock. The Stern of his age. Lately though, he's switched his show to a more political type of show, and less of a comedy based shock jock thing.

I say he shoudn't be fired. Suspended sure. He used a racial slur against a women's basketball team, but sort of like you said, it's not like he called them a bunch of dumb nigger bitches. I say a two week suspension is fine. Calling for his resignation however, is obsurd.

His producer however, should be fired. He really was the one who initiated the whole thing, Imus was just going with it, and said a joke that just didn't work. Bernard McGuirk, should be fired though. If not for this whole clusterfuck, fire him for Imus being a nationally syndicated show, and yet only popular in the NYC/Conn area.

I also say Al Sharpton is a fucking dipshit jackass. What a fucking hypocrite. I applaud Imus' performance on Sharpton's show.
Old 10 Apr 2007, 05:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

We need to save Imus. The I-Man must live on.

And fucking Sharpton needs to be called on his bullshit. Where is the person in the media that is willing to call him a racist fuck? Where is the person who will talk about the Brawley case? Same with fucking Jackson and his remarks about New York.

Fuck these race baiter's in the goddamn ear.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2007, 05:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
We need to save Imus. The I-Man must live on.

And fucking Sharpton needs to be called on his bullshit. Where is the person in the media that is willing to call him a racist fuck? Where is the person who will talk about the Brawley case? Same with fucking Jackson and his remarks about New York.

Fuck these race baiter's in the goddamn ear.
I hate Imus and I think that he shouldn't lose his job.

Also, anybody else hear how Sharpton and his crew had written up a letter of resignation for Imus to sign on their show?
Old 10 Apr 2007, 06:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

The producer said it first.
they should be going after him.

imus just reiterated on what the producer said.

and I fucking hate al sharpton...
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2007, 02:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

never heard of this guy...they need to get this guy the fuck off my ESPN sportcenter, ESPNEWS airtimes...
Old 11 Apr 2007, 06:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Source: Yahoo-AP

MSNBC won't simulcast Imus any longer 25 minutes ago

MSNBC will no longer simulcast Don Imus' radio program, the cable TV network said Wednesday.

============

Everybody wants freedom of speech and freedom of religion until someone uses it.
Old 11 Apr 2007, 06:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Source: Yahoo-AP

MSNBC won't simulcast Imus any longer 25 minutes ago

MSNBC will no longer simulcast Don Imus' radio program, the cable TV network said Wednesday.

============

Everybody wants freedom of speech and freedom of religion until someone uses it.

Stupidest thing is that this is a ton of false heat from the black comminuty. Clean yourselves up before trying to clean all of us up.
Old 11 Apr 2007, 06:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear

Stupidest thing is that this is a ton of false heat from the black comminuty. Clean yourselves up before trying to clean all of us up.
Its sad that people are being punished for "nappy headed hos" while real racist people like Al Sharpton are allowed to walk around...
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2007, 06:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear

Nice way to segregate.

The comments aren't terrible, but they are offensive because they're racially charged. He definitely could have said worse, but he and his producer shouldn't have made the comments.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2007, 06:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I am actaully going to take Imus's side on this one since if Howard Stern was still on the radio and said the same exact thing he would whip out the old "Freedom of Speech" card and have everybody on his side....plus "nappy-heahed hoes" isn't that offsensive since he could of said a lot worse.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2007, 06:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

I'd like to explain my last post.

I'm not trying to be racist at all. I'm not a racist person. I go to a black school while living in a black community. I get along with the vast majority of my peers fine, and the ones I don't get along with is because of conflicting personalitites. My closest friends while living here in Florida have been black.

However, I think it's rediculous how it seems like a big portion of the black community, or at least the ones who seem to make it on mainstream media, are outraged over this, when a lot of black people sling racial slurs at each other daily. How big of an outrage is coming from the black community about the racism against their own race? Not very big. Al Shaprton may speak out against derogitory lyrics in rap music, and derogitory language used by many people in the black community, but have you ever seen Snoop Dogg or someone on his show, with Sharpton telling him they should quit rapping or whatever, and with a letter of resignation for them to sign in the back? I sure haven't.

I just think it's rediculous how I can go to school, walk down the hall, and hear many racial slurs used by black people to describe other black people, and yet if I called someone a nigga or some shit, I'd be jumped in no time. If a black person wants to call another black person a nigga that's fine. If a black person wants to refer to themself as a nigga that's fine, but when you yourself are calling yourself a nigga, don't get pissed when someone of a different race calls you that.

Imus called those girls nappy headed hoes. In all honesty that's nothing compared to what I hear on a daily basis, and I simply think it's rediculous the outrage and the heat that he's facing from the black community because of it, when lord knows the black community themselves calls themselves worse.

Last edited by Spear; 11 Apr 2007 at 06:59 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 12:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

They canceled his fucking MSNBC simulcast. Goddamned disloyal cunts.

You know he once called someone a "Boner-nosed beanie-wearing Jewboy" and nothing happened?

Those nappy headed ho's need to get over it.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 12:15 AM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Don Imus is so irrelevant it's not even funny. I was going to ask who he was, but after some deep introspection, I remembered he was a guy who used to have a show syndicated in the Rochester market that I never listened to. But that was a long time ago.

But the Thought Police can't be far behind. The Pinkos are probably loving this.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 12:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Can't he just go to satelite radio like Stern anyway?..