ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

McDonnell, pwned by Popular Mechanics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Apr 2007, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default McDonnell, pwned by Popular Mechanics.

Never let little things like the truth or reality get in the way of a liberal and their whacked out moonbat bullshit "therories." Please, I bet Rosie thinks twinkies are made out of vitamins. How this crazy bitch is allowed to throw out ridiculous, unfounded and completey made up false staments is beyond me. I guess if your ideology and hatred is more important than actually living in reality, then you can get away with this kind of crack pot behavior.

Rosies McDonnell's dumbass exposed, as if there was ever any doubt

Quote:
Recently, Rosie O’Donnell, a co-host of ABC talk show The View, made comments on the show that renewed controversy over the collapse of World Trade Center 7.

While saying she didn’t know what to believe about the U.S. government’s involvement in the attacks of Sept. 11, she said, “I do believe that it’s the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics that World Trade Center tower 7—building 7, which collapsed in on itself—it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7. World Trade [Center] 1 and 2 got hit by planes—7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible.”

She continued: “To say that we don’t know that it imploded, that it was an implosion and a demolition, is beyond ignorant. Look at the films, get a physics expert here [on the show] from Yale, from Harvard, pick the school—[the collapse] defies reason.” (Watch the clip here)

For those interested in what physics and demolition experts have said regarding WTC 7’s collapse, as detailed in our book Debunking 9/11 Myths, Popular Mechanics offers these notes:

1. Initial reports from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) misunderstood the amount of damage the 47-floor WTC7 sustained from the debris of the falling North Tower—because in early photographs, WTC7 was obscured by smoke and debris.

Towers 1 and 7 were approximately 300 ft. apart, and pictures like the ones here and here offer a clear visual of how small that distance is for structures that large. After further studies, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) told Popular Mechanics that debris from the 110-floor North Tower hit WTC7 with the force of a volcanic eruption. Nearly a quarter of the building was carved away over the bottom 10 stories on its south face, and significant damage was visible up to the 18th floor (see p. 24 of this report, and the screengrab below of an image of WTC7's damaged south face).

The unusual design of WTC7 is also crucial to the discussion, in that key columns supported extreme loads—as much as 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor—as the building straddled an electrical substation. “What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors,” NIST lead investigator Shyam Sunder told Popular Mechanics, “it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down.” The tower wasn’t hit by a plane, but it was severely wounded by the collapse of the North Tower. Which is when the fires started.

2. The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center weren’t knocked down by planes—they both stood for more than a half-hour after the impacts. But the crashes destroyed support columns and ignited infernos that ultimately weakened—not melted—the steel structures until the towers could no longer support their own weights (NIST offers a primer here). Ms. O’Donnell fundamentally misstates the case with her use of the word “melted”: Evidence currently points to WTC7 also collapsing because fires weakened its ravaged steel structure.

Tower 7 housed the city’s emergency command center, so there were a number of fuel tanks located throughout the building—including two 6000-gal. tanks in the basement that fed some generators in the building by pressurized lines. “Our working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time,” according to Sunder. Steel melts at about 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit—but it loses strength at temperatures as low as 400 F. When temperatures break 1000 degrees F, steel loses nearly 50 percent of its strength. It is unknown what temperatures were reached inside WTC7, but fires in the building raged for seven hours before the collapse.

3. Demolition experts tell Popular Mechanics that wiring a building the size of WTC7 for clandestine demolition would present insurmountable logistical challenges. That issue aside, there’s a clear-cut engineering explanation for why the building fell the way it did. Trusses on the fifth and seventh floors of the building were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another; with the south face heavily damaged, the other columns were likely overtaxed. In engineering terms, the “progressive collapse” began on the eastern side, when weakened columns failed from the damage and fire. The entire building fell in on itself as the slumping east side dragged down the west side in a diagonal pattern. Still, damage to the Verizon Building (see p. 21 of this report), directly west of WTC7, and to Fiterman Hall (see here) directly north, show that it was hardly an orderly collapse.

NIST is currently preparing its final report on the collapse of WTC7, which is expected to be released this spring. In order to address concerns of conspiracy theorists, the organization added “Hypothetical Blast Analysis” to its research, according to a December 2006 progress report. The report also points out that “NIST has found no evidence of a blast or controlled demolition.”
Somebody please stuff an apple in that fat pigs mouth and shut her up.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Apr 2007, 04:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I'll be glad when the season ends, and Rosie is kicked off the view by Walters.
Old 03 Apr 2007, 05:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
While saying she didn’t know what to believe about the U.S. government’s involvement in the attacks of Sept. 11, she said, “I do believe that it’s the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics that World Trade Center tower 7—building 7, which collapsed in on itself—it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7. World Trade [center] 1 and 2 got hit by planes—7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible.”

Ever heard of an ascedeline torch dumbass?

Also, I don't think she's aware of the size of a project imploding a building is. You need to survey the building to determine where the explosives will go. You need to drill holes for all of the explosives. You need to plant all of the explosives. You need to wire the whole thing, and finally, detonate it. It's not some job you do in a few hours. It takes months sometimes.
Old 03 Apr 2007, 06:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Rosie is a fucking retard. I heard that demented rant and knew she had officially lost it.

WTC 7 was fucking partially collapsed and LEANING when it finally went over. It was burning and two of the largest buildings in the world had just collapsed in its backyard. I don't need to read a fucking article to know that building had a good chance of coming down. Uneducated liberals like these WTC 7 citing fucking CUNTS should be sterilized.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Apr 2007, 07:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Most common forms of steel melt at 1370 Celsius

A Bunsen Burner can reach temperatures of 1600 Celsius
A standard blow torch reaches temperatures of up to 1800 Celsius

If Rosie is offering an opinion on what she likes to glaze ham with....more ham I'd assume....then perhaps I'll give a shit what her opinion is.

however in scientific matters, I think perhaps we can find a more credabile expert than a drop out from Queens.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2007, 04:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0scE7bQWdk

3 Words: "Just Pull it"

I just love operation "Attack Credibility"

Lets immediately call any one who doesn't like Bush a "Lefty"

Do you know Alex Jones who questions the 9/11 comission report on a daily basis is actually a Christian Right-wing Republican? Alex Jones actually got up in Michael Moore's face and asked him why in his 9/11 movie he did talk about Norad stood down.

Does anybody know that these so called "Liberial Wack Jobs" are acutally pulling for REPUBLICAN Presidential canidate Ron Paul to win in 2008?

GUESS WHAT?!!

The REAL TRUTH is that the people who want to expose 9/11 Truths aren't Democrats at all.....

but lets all believe what Fox News and Bill O'Reily spoon feeds to us.

People of PWF please do your homework.....Google the words: Marvin Bush, put options on American Airlines stock and Operation Northwoods.

Here's your first assignment tell me who Marvin Bush is an what his job was leading up to 9/11.

Last edited by BOSTON; 04 Apr 2007 at 04:26 AM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2007, 04:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0scE7bQWdk

3 Words: "Just Pull it"

I just love operation "Attack Credibility"

Lets immediately call any one who doesn't like Bush a "Lefty"

Do you know Alex Jones who questions the 9/11 comission report on a daily basis is actually a Christian Right-wing Republican? Alex Jones actually got up in Michael Moore's face and asked him why in his 9/11 movie he did talk about Norad stood down.

Does anybody know that these so called "Liberial Wack Jobs" are acutally pulling for REPUBLICAN Presidential canidate Ron Paul to win in 2008?

GUESS WHAT?!!

The REAL TRUTH is that the people who want to expose 9/11 Truths aren't Democrats at all.....

but lets all believe what Fox News and Bill O'Reily spoon feeds to us.

People of PWF please do your homework.....Google the words: Marvin Bush, put options on American Airlines stock and Operation Northwoods.

Here's your first assignment tell me who Marvin Bush is an what his job was leading up to 9/11.
Its Rosie O'Donnell. She has NO credability to begin with.

If she's your leader, you need to seriously rethink your position.

Old 04 Apr 2007, 04:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Its Rosie O'Donnell. She has NO credability to begin with.

If she's your leader, you need to seriously rethink your position.
That's my point the reason The 9/11 Truth movement is being labled a "Left wing" following is because of Rosie....

Look I believe actual Islamic terrorists flew those planes into those 2 towers but everything else like the buildings falling, the Pentagon bombing and Flight 93 seem a little fishy of you ask me.

I just love the same people who believe fictional stories from so called "Wresting insiders" who think they know all about what goes on in the Mcmahon Adiminstration think they have an room to be critical about people who question the Bush administration.

Last edited by BOSTON; 04 Apr 2007 at 04:54 AM.
Old 04 Apr 2007, 05:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
That's my point the reason The 9/11 Truth movement is being labled a "Left wing" following is because of Rosie....

Look I believe actual Islamic terrorists flew those planes into those 2 towers but everything else like the buildings falling, the Pentagon bombing and Flight 93 seem a little fishy of you ask me.

I just love the same people who believe fictional stories from so called "Wresting insiders" who think they know all about what goes on in the Mcmahon Adiminstration think they have an room to be critical about people who question the Bush administration.
Left just needs better representatives....people who are slightly less crazy.

You need a new Woodward and Bernstein to uncover anything about a cover up....but its a different time now. We trust the media almost as little as we trust the government. Its virtually impossible.

Old 04 Apr 2007, 11:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Loose Change Pwned

Popular Mechanics Pwned Conspiracys

NIST FAQ

Myths, Debunked

And here is the final nail in the goddamned coffin.

Maddox Pwns Conspiracy Nuts

But you know, we could always just howl at the moon

The truth is there, if you can accept it. Otherwise, you can be a paranoid deluded moonbat. Some people can't accept reality, so they invent ways to cope. They can't understand why something happened, so they've created a persoanl alternate reality to explain things. "Surely, 911 could never happen, that must have been the work of the all powerfull, all seeing government, except the government isn't smart enough to pull it off, so there must be nefarious, unseen forces at work." Lunacy...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Apr 2007, 02:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:

911 Truth is that Islamic shitbags murdered thousands of people. They're fucking savages.

And your little theory is complete horseshit. You believe that the WTC was attacked, but you think Bush just decided to shoot down a plane and blow up a section of his military headquarders?

That's just fucking stupid. So is comparing what Brian Gerwirtz is doing backstage to the war we're in now. It doesn't make you look any less crazy.
Old 04 Apr 2007, 02:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I saw a little video for the 9/11 truth comission once. It lost all crediblity with me when I heard two things....

1) "I say the only crazy conspiracy theory, is that a guy in a cape managed to defeat US defenses and carry out such a well cordinated attack."

LMAO. Yeah, Osama Bin Laden is just some dumbass arab who wears a cape and lives in caves.

As much as you people don't want to believe it, Osama is a fucking genious. I don't say that in a good way however. I don't consider him a good man at all in my book. However, he is a criminal mastermind, not just some dumbass in the Afgani hills.

2) "Why did he appoint someone to head the [9/11] comission, Henry Kissenger, who also worked for the Bin Laden family? The family of the man who was supposed to have carried out the attacks."

LMAO. Yeah, one guy in their family is a nut job, and they're all insane.

9/11 Truth is a bunch of bullshit.
Old 04 Apr 2007, 02:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
911 Truth is that Islamic shitbags murdered thousands of people. They're fucking savages.

And your little theory is complete horseshit. You believe that the WTC was attacked, but you think Bush just decided to shoot down a plane and blow up a section of his military headquarders?

That's just fucking stupid. So is comparing what Brian Gerwirtz is doing backstage to the war we're in now. It doesn't make you look any less crazy.
What, you don't belive these people

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Apr 2007, 02:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
What, you don't belive these people

I guess I'm just a bit of a skeptic, you know?
Old 04 Apr 2007, 02:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond

I know the goverment had prior knowledge of the planes hitting those towers and they let it happen, Flight 93 was never shot down because in PA there was no plane wreckage or bodies so it must of landed and the passengers are most likey in one of the Haliburton detention centers.....as for the Pentagon a plane did hit the building but if you watch the video it wasn't big enough to be a commercial airliner but more like an unmanned Military drone.