ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Many faggots for you.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Mar 2007, 01:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Many faggots for you.

Here we have many faggots laying on top of each other. A sort of faggot orgy, if you will. Faggots can typically be seen in such situations, sometimes, afterwards, even smoking a fag. These faggots look very flamable. They may even possibly be flaming. Proceed with caution, as these faggots have been known to poke you if you aren't carefull.

This is a faggot for you to put in your mouth and savor. Notice the round, ball shape of the faggot. This is mearly coincidence and is not meant to imply anything. Be assured, when you are eating a faggot, Mr Brain has really put his head to work to provide you with the juiciest, porkingest faggot possible. It even comes in delicious "West Country Sauce." Faggots and sauce, so delicious!

These are what's known as Hazel Faggots. I'm sure they're available as vanilla faggots if you search hard enough. Notice how this particular faggot is on the bottom. Not much else is known about the elusive Hazel Faggot, other than it likes to hide inside of dark, muddy holes.

You can have the KC Faggots play at your next party. It's never to early to expose your children to the fun loving rhythm and rhymes of the Faggots. The KC Faggots have been known to show up for their shows in as little as a leather jock strap and chaps. Sometimes they play in a police uniform while they are beating on their batons. Fun for the whole family!

And lastly, we have a woman carrying a bunch of faggots. Often, such women are reffered to as faghags for their love of being around as many faggots as possible.

And there you have a distiguished list of faggots. Whether it is a bunch of hard wood next to each other or a slippery, saucy faggot ball, take pleasure in all the varities of faggotry you encounter, for you never know when a faggot will reach out and touch you some place inside you never knew existed

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2007, 03:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'd rep you, but I just did
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2007, 03:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSTICKdamus

I'd rep you, but I just did
I repped him.
Old 05 Mar 2007, 03:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

I repped him also, hilarious.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2007, 07:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm going to update this, so you don't confuse faggots with maggots, baugettes or fags

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote