ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Pelosi's ego, too big for your average jet.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Feb 2007, 12:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Pelosi's ego, too big for your average jet.

Quote:
A LearJet isn't good enough for Nancy Pelosi -- She wants to fly in a Boeing 757!

House speaker Nancy Pelosi wants a jet. But not just any jet, she wants an Air Force C-32. This jet is the military equivalent of a Boeing 757. It's a huge jet that costs $22,000 per hour to operate.

Vice-President Cheney flies on a C-32, and apparently Pelosi thinks she deserves the same.

The C-32 is a true inter-continental jumbo jet with a forward galley and lavatory. It has a center private stateroom, and rear seating for 32 passengers.

This plane is powered by twin Pratt and Whitney turbo fan jet engines which produce 41,700 pounds of thrust each.

The C-32 can fly 5,500 nautical miles before refueling. It has a cruising speed of Mach 0.8, or 530 MPH.

By comparison, Her predecessor, Dennis Hastert, had a C-21, the military version of a LearJet 35A. An 8 passenger executive jet that can be operated for $900 per hour

A C-21 has a range of 2,300 miles. This jet is powered by twin Two Garrett TFE-731-2-2B engines mounted pod style to the fuselage. It has a maximum speed of 531 MPH.

The jet Pelosi can have

This is a C-21 like the one Dennis Hastert flew on.

The jet she wants

This is a C-32 like the one Pelosi wants.
I've also heard she wants it outfitted with her bedroom, full blown state of the art entertainment center, galley, chefs, and all manner or extravegant ammenities. What a bitch. It's going to cost $300,000 to fly her decrepit senile ass one freakin way to SF. I tried to warn them. More of the same, and less than a month in, it's even worse than it used to be...

"I promise to do everything in my power to achieve energy independence ... and to stop global warming,"

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2007, 03:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

What a fucking hypocritical cunt.

Exo, you can relate to this: The Chronicle has been her little pet newspaper since this whole thing began, and I am fucking sick of it. Every article about her is about how brave and wonderful she is and how she is fixing everything. It's pathetic and transparent. I really hate it.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2007, 04:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
What a fucking hypocritical cunt.

Exo, you can relate to this: The Chronicle has been her little pet newspaper since this whole thing began, and I am fucking sick of it. Every article about her is about how brave and wonderful she is and how she is fixing everything. It's pathetic and transparent. I really hate it.
I cannot read the Chronicle without getting sick. That paper is so blatently biased that I can't believe that people can take them seriously. How do these people who claim to love diversity so much shut out anything and anyone they don't agree with

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2007, 04:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

When Nancy Pelosi's name popped up, all I heard about her were bad things. She won the speaker of the house position and I was baffled. Now this. What a greedy bitch.

I also want someone in a position of power who says they are for the environment, who actually means it. Not some asshole who says that to get votes, and as soon as they win office, go out and get the biggest hummer they can buy, the biggest jet they can get...etc.