ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

So..Who is Scooter Libby..And What Did he do?
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2007, 05:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..
 
The_One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Charlottesville Va.
Posts: 14,488
Rep Power: 2567
The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default So..Who is Scooter Libby..And What Did he do?

I'm hearing a whole shitload about his trial..Yet I have no clue what he did. Info?
__________________
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2007, 05:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default

CIA Leak
__________________


CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2007, 05:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

He said the name of some stupid bitch who claims she was undercover, even though her pictures were published in national magazines and she had not had an assignment in years. They are trying to pin a bunch of shit on Bush and Cheney, but turns out they had nothing becuase Valerie's id wasn't secret. Not to anyone. So now, they need to justify their witch hunt, and they're trying to say Scooter was "obstructing justice" or some such shit. It means so little and is nothing more than a waste of time and energy. There are actully real problems worth caring about
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2007, 06:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
He said the name of some stupid bitch who claims she was undercover, even though her pictures were published in national magazines and she had not had an assignment in years. They are trying to pin a bunch of shit on Bush and Cheney, but turns out they had nothing becuase Valerie's id wasn't secret. Not to anyone. So now, they need to justify their witch hunt, and they're trying to say Scooter was "obstructing justice" or some such shit. It means so little and is nothing more than a waste of time and energy. There are actully real problems worth caring about
America hasn't paid attention to the real problems in years
__________________


CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2007, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
America hasn't paid attention to the real problems in years
Nope, and they're not going to start now. Even though people think the Dems are going to do something tremedous, they're just going to tow the "We don't want to offend anybody" line. Even now that horrid bitch pelosi is more concerned with her family portrait photo ops and the size of her goddamned plane than she is about anything else!
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2007, 07:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
Posts: 7,766
Rep Power: 655
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default

He is also the fall guy to VP dick "the penquin" Cheney. Little happens out of that office without his blessing. Yet there is no evidence to connect him to the 'crime' yet.

It all began when the White House sent Ambassador Wilson to Nigeria to investigate whether or not Iraq was acquiring nuclear material/equipment. (pre Iraq war) - He return and said he could find no such evidence. This pissed off the WH and they proceeded to trump up evidence via the CIA and presented it to the UN. SoS Colin Powell spoke for the US, but he had protested the evidence in the strongest terms. It was a real split between him and Bush.

As a result he left his office and has not been seen or heard from again....and Bush's patsy Rice came into office.

Meanwhile Cheney took his revenege on Wilson and outed his wife as an undercover agent - a federal offense- as it endangers their life and US security. I think it's considered treason, not sure. But Teflon Dick has not had anything stick yet.

But Libby is taking the fall because he's the low man.

Now, aren't you glad you're not in politics ?!

It all reminds me of Lyndon Johnson just before the escalation of Vietnam when he said to the Generals, "You want your war? I'll give you your goddamned war!"

History repeats itself....the Emporer has no clothes, as it's so transparent.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2007, 07:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.M.F
He is also the fall guy to VP dick "the penquin" Cheney. Little happens out of that office without his blessing. Yet there is no evidence to connect him to the 'crime' yet.

It all began when the White House sent Ambassador Wilson to Nigeria to investigate whether or not Iraq was acquiring nuclear material/equipment. (pre Iraq war) - He return and said he could find no such evidence. This pissed off the WH and they proceeded to trump up evidence via the CIA and presented it to the UN. SoS Colin Powell spoke for the US, but he had protested the evidence in the strongest terms. It was a real split between him and Bush.

As a result he left his office and has not been seen or heard from again....and Bush's patsy Rice came into office.

Meanwhile Cheney took his revenege on Wilson and outed his wife as an undercover agent - a federal offense- as it endangers their life and US security. I think it's considered treason, not sure. But Teflon Dick has not had anything stick yet.

But Libby is taking the fall because he's the low man.

Now, aren't you glad you're not in politics ?!

It all reminds me of Lyndon Johnson just before the escalation of Vietnam when he said to the Generals, "You want your war? I'll give you your goddamned war!"

History repeats itself....the Emporer has no clothes, as it's so transparent.
Your analysis makes me laugh
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2007, 12:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.M.F
He is also the fall guy to VP dick "the penquin" Cheney. Little happens out of that office without his blessing. Yet there is no evidence to connect him to the 'crime' yet.

It all began when the White House sent Ambassador Wilson to Nigeria to investigate whether or not Iraq was acquiring nuclear material/equipment. (pre Iraq war) - He return and said he could find no such evidence. This pissed off the WH and they proceeded to trump up evidence via the CIA and presented it to the UN. SoS Colin Powell spoke for the US, but he had protested the evidence in the strongest terms. It was a real split between him and Bush.

As a result he left his office and has not been seen or heard from again....and Bush's patsy Rice came into office.

Meanwhile Cheney took his revenege on Wilson and outed his wife as an undercover agent - a federal offense- as it endangers their life and US security. I think it's considered treason, not sure. But Teflon Dick has not had anything stick yet.

But Libby is taking the fall because he's the low man.

Now, aren't you glad you're not in politics ?!

It all reminds me of Lyndon Johnson just before the escalation of Vietnam when he said to the Generals, "You want your war? I'll give you your goddamned war!"

History repeats itself....the Emporer has no clothes, as it's so transparent.
Where did I originally read this?
__________________


CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scooter Man....... Johnny Blitz Archives 11 04 Apr 2003 05:08 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.