ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

So..Who is Scooter Libby..And What Did he do?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2007, 05:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default So..Who is Scooter Libby..And What Did he do?

I'm hearing a whole shitload about his trial..Yet I have no clue what he did. Info?
Old 08 Feb 2007, 05:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

CIA Leak

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2007, 05:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

He said the name of some stupid bitch who claims she was undercover, even though her pictures were published in national magazines and she had not had an assignment in years. They are trying to pin a bunch of shit on Bush and Cheney, but turns out they had nothing becuase Valerie's id wasn't secret. Not to anyone. So now, they need to justify their witch hunt, and they're trying to say Scooter was "obstructing justice" or some such shit. It means so little and is nothing more than a waste of time and energy. There are actully real problems worth caring about

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2007, 06:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
He said the name of some stupid bitch who claims she was undercover, even though her pictures were published in national magazines and she had not had an assignment in years. They are trying to pin a bunch of shit on Bush and Cheney, but turns out they had nothing becuase Valerie's id wasn't secret. Not to anyone. So now, they need to justify their witch hunt, and they're trying to say Scooter was "obstructing justice" or some such shit. It means so little and is nothing more than a waste of time and energy. There are actully real problems worth caring about
America hasn't paid attention to the real problems in years

Old 09 Feb 2007, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
America hasn't paid attention to the real problems in years
Nope, and they're not going to start now. Even though people think the Dems are going to do something tremedous, they're just going to tow the "We don't want to offend anybody" line. Even now that horrid bitch pelosi is more concerned with her family portrait photo ops and the size of her goddamned plane than she is about anything else!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Feb 2007, 07:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

He is also the fall guy to VP dick "the penquin" Cheney. Little happens out of that office without his blessing. Yet there is no evidence to connect him to the 'crime' yet.

It all began when the White House sent Ambassador Wilson to Nigeria to investigate whether or not Iraq was acquiring nuclear material/equipment. (pre Iraq war) - He return and said he could find no such evidence. This pissed off the WH and they proceeded to trump up evidence via the CIA and presented it to the UN. SoS Colin Powell spoke for the US, but he had protested the evidence in the strongest terms. It was a real split between him and Bush.

As a result he left his office and has not been seen or heard from again....and Bush's patsy Rice came into office.

Meanwhile Cheney took his revenege on Wilson and outed his wife as an undercover agent - a federal offense- as it endangers their life and US security. I think it's considered treason, not sure. But Teflon Dick has not had anything stick yet.

But Libby is taking the fall because he's the low man.

Now, aren't you glad you're not in politics ?!

It all reminds me of Lyndon Johnson just before the escalation of Vietnam when he said to the Generals, "You want your war? I'll give you your goddamned war!"

History repeats itself....the Emporer has no clothes, as it's so transparent.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2007, 07:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.M.F
He is also the fall guy to VP dick "the penquin" Cheney. Little happens out of that office without his blessing. Yet there is no evidence to connect him to the 'crime' yet.

It all began when the White House sent Ambassador Wilson to Nigeria to investigate whether or not Iraq was acquiring nuclear material/equipment. (pre Iraq war) - He return and said he could find no such evidence. This pissed off the WH and they proceeded to trump up evidence via the CIA and presented it to the UN. SoS Colin Powell spoke for the US, but he had protested the evidence in the strongest terms. It was a real split between him and Bush.

As a result he left his office and has not been seen or heard from again....and Bush's patsy Rice came into office.

Meanwhile Cheney took his revenege on Wilson and outed his wife as an undercover agent - a federal offense- as it endangers their life and US security. I think it's considered treason, not sure. But Teflon Dick has not had anything stick yet.

It all reminds me of Lyndon Johnson just before the escalation of Vietnam when he said to the Generals, "You want your war? I'll give you your goddamned war!"

Your analysis makes me laugh

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Feb 2007, 12:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.M.F

Where did I originally read this?