ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Pat Robertson predicts terror attack in 2007

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jan 2007, 12:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Pat Robertson predicts terror attack in 2007

Quote:
Pat Robertson: God told me of 'mass killing' in 2007

Associated Press | January 4, 2006

VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia (AP) -- Evangelical broadcaster Pat Robertson said Tuesday that God has told him that a terrorist attack on the United States would cause a "mass killing" late in 2007.

"I'm not necessarily saying it's going to be nuclear," he said during his news-and-talk television show "The 700 Club" on the Christian Broadcasting Network.

"The Lord didn't say nuclear. But I do believe it will be something like that."

Robertson said God told him about the impending tragedy during a recent prayer retreat.

God also said, he claims, that major cities and possibly millions of people will be affected by the attack, which should take place sometime after September.

Robertson suggested in January 2006 that God punished then-Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon with a stroke for ceding Israeli-controlled land to the Palestinians.

The broadcaster predicted in January 2004 that President Bush would easily win re-election.

Bush won 51 percent of the vote that fall, beating Democratic Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts.

In 2005 Robertson predicted that Bush would have victory after victory in his second term. He said Social Security reform proposals would be approved and Bush would nominate conservative judges to federal courts.

Lawmakers confirmed Bush's 2005 nominations of John Roberts and Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court. But the president's Social Security initiative was stalled.

"I have a relatively good track record," he said. "Sometimes I miss."

In May, Robertson said God told him that storms and possibly a tsunami were to crash into America's coastline in 2006.

Even though the U.S. was not hit with a tsunami, Robertson on Tuesday cited last spring's heavy rains and flooding in New England as partly fulfilling the prediction.
Pat should sign up for the Psychic Friends Network.....once he gets large charitable donation that is.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2007, 12:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

We talked about this in school today, that guy is a retard, he is going nuts, needs to get his head checked, saying millions will die in major cities.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2007, 01:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Like A Fox
We talked about this in school today, that guy is a retard, he is going nuts, needs to get his head checked, saying millions will die in major cities.
Yes but maybe purchasing a $1000.00 Premium membership to the 700 Club and praying to Jesus will prevent this event from happening and if it turns out he's right then I'll buy a $10,000.00 Platinum membership and canvas for his cause!!
Old 04 Jan 2007, 01:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bruce
Yes but maybe purchasing a $1000.00 Premium membership to the 700 Club and praying to Jesus will prevent this event from happening and if it turns out he's right then I'll buy a $10,000.00 Platinum membership and canvas for his cause!!
If this happens I will buy it for you.

The War
Old 04 Jan 2007, 02:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
You acknowledge televangelists in school?

Makes me glad I got a commie education.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2007, 02:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Together We Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
You acknowledge televangelists in school?

Makes me glad I got a commie education.
Yeah I have this class called Contemporary Affairs talk about world news and all that, and someone mentioned what he said and we talked about it.

The War
Old 04 Jan 2007, 03:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Yeah I have this class called Contemporary Affairs talk about world news and all that, and someone mentioned what he said and we talked about it.
Do you go to a Catholic School?
Old 04 Jan 2007, 04:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I believe that we, as a group, are powerful enough to ignore this nutjob.

The only way he would know this is if he was planning it himself.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2007, 05:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Together We Can!

Quote:
Do you go to a Catholic School?
No I go to a public school, but as a senior I can choose useless classes like that one.

The War
Old 05 Jan 2007, 06:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
No I go to a public school, but as a senior I can choose useless classes like that one.
good sir, your civil rights were violated by the mention of God in the class room....

go here www.aclu.com there are people there who can help you

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2007, 07:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph
good sir, your civil rights were violated by the mention of God in the class room....

It won't let me rep you.
Old 05 Jan 2007, 12:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph

Pat Robertson isn't God it sounds like they were just talking about current events but now if the teacher is a die hard follower of Pat Robertson and is trying to push his/her evengelical Christian beliefs on to the students in order to harass or intimidate that's when you contact the ACLU.
Old 05 Jan 2007, 12:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Together We Can!

Quote:
Pat Robertson isn't God it sounds like they were just talking about current events but now if the teacher is a die hard follower of Pat Robertson and is trying to push his/her evengelical Christian beliefs on to the students in order to harass or intimidate that's when you contact the ACLU.
Yeah it was just current events, she was talking about how much of a nut case he is now.

The War
Old 05 Jan 2007, 12:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

The ACLU.

As for this bozo, he's an idiot.
Old 06 Jan 2007, 02:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Sarcasm is totally lost on you, isn't it?

On topic: Paddy just wants to get his foot in the election door again. Either that or gool old-fashioned elderly dementia.