ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

What the hell are we thinkin'?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2006, 12:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default What the hell are we thinkin'?

Now I know American Presidents aren't always the brightest bulb in the socket but honestly, what the fuck were we thinking when President Bush actually gave North Korea $95 million to develope their nuclear energy program?

Seriously- this occurred in 2002. Secondly, in the late 80's we assisted Iran in developing their nuclear technology. Then suddenly - no Shah of Iran and all hell breaks loose. Hasn't this country learned from ANY of their past mistakes? That when you give any unstable or rogue nation advanced technology capable of being misused,...they'll misuse it for sure !

So what's next? Nuclear missiles to Al Quieda??, oh, HAHA, wait a minute, - they already have those. Then, biological weapons to hamas? Oh, ditto probably. I swear, America is it's own worst enemy. If we end up with 90 million Chinese marching up the Trans Texas Corridor from Mexico into the heartland, we will have paved our own road to hell and there will be no one to help us.

Time we elected smarter people !!

Any thoughts?
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote