ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Schools now drug test

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jul 2006, 12:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer
Unhappy Schools now drug test

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/new...subid=10100221

How lame is this?

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2006, 05:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

haha suckers
Old 30 Jul 2006, 09:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
formerly Derka

Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I hope that doesn't catch on where I live.
Old 31 Jul 2006, 01:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

O no... High school kids aren't going to be allowed to use drugs

...o....wait...

They were NEVER ALLOWED to use drugs.

I'm all for an adult having the right to experiment with whatever mind altering substance they choose. However a high school student is not an adult. They shouldn't be using.

How is this lame? This is actually a pretty good idea. When I finally have kids and they get off to high school, I want them there to learn...not to get fucked up.

I respect your decision to fuckin light up and smoke....thats cool. Its your life.
We're talkin about fuckin highschool aged kids.

Professional Athletes are subject to random drug testing. If they fail or refuse testing they are subject to fines and suspension.

Job Applicants can be subject to random drug testing, and a mandatory drug screening before hire. If they fail or refuse, they can and will be terminated.

If you get pulled over driving home from a bar or a friend's house on any given night....you can be submitted to a breathalizer and or drug screen....your license can be revoked if you fail or on a second offense, if you refuse testing your license will be revoked.

How is it so bad that highschool kids....who aren't even old enough to legally buy cigarettes...are subject to random drug testing?

Congratulations, you smoke...its still illegal.

Get over it.
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2006, 05:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson Palmer
O no... High school kids aren't going to be allowed to use drugs

...o....wait...

They were NEVER ALLOWED to use drugs.

I'm all for an adult having the right to experiment with whatever mind altering substance they choose. However a high school student is not an adult. They shouldn't be using.

How is this lame? This is actually a pretty good idea. When I finally have kids and they get off to high school, I want them there to learn...not to get fucked up.

I respect your decision to fuckin light up and smoke....thats cool. Its your life.
We're talkin about fuckin highschool aged kids.

Professional Athletes are subject to random drug testing. If they fail or refuse testing they are subject to fines and suspension.

Job Applicants can be subject to random drug testing, and a mandatory drug screening before hire. If they fail or refuse, they can and will be terminated.

If you get pulled over driving home from a bar or a friend's house on any given night....you can be submitted to a breathalizer and or drug screen....your license can be revoked if you fail or on a second offense, if you refuse testing your license will be revoked.

How is it so bad that highschool kids....who aren't even old enough to legally buy cigarettes...are subject to random drug testing?

Congratulations, you smoke...its still illegal.

Get over it.

The school shouldn't have to police kids. That is the parents job. If you can't control your kids use of illegal drugs then you shouldn't have kids to begin with. You are not fit to be a parent if you can't police your own kids. Oh wait I forgot, no one can take care of their kids anymore because they are more conserned about working and not spending time with their kids.

Those silly public service commercials on tv that say "It takes a man to be a dad..." hit it right on the nail. Spend time with your kids and they wouldn't be doing illegal drugs at school.

My Cars.

Last edited by trowa; 31 Jul 2006 at 05:23 PM.
Old 31 Jul 2006, 06:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by trowa
The school shouldn't have to police kids. That is the parents job. If you can't control your kids use of illegal drugs then you shouldn't have kids to begin with. You are not fit to be a parent if you can't police your own kids. Oh wait I forgot, no one can take care of their kids anymore because they are more conserned about working and not spending time with their kids.

Those silly public service commercials on tv that say "It takes a man to be a dad..." hit it right on the nail. Spend time with your kids and they wouldn't be doing illegal drugs at school.
Yeah, so the school shouldn't enforce their own drug policy....gotcha.
Old 31 Jul 2006, 07:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson Palmer
Yeah, so the school shouldn't enforce their own drug policy....gotcha.
Exactly. Why are the parents not doing it?

My Cars.
Old 31 Jul 2006, 09:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Newsflash: Parents cannot be attached to their teenagers' hips every second of every day. Not only would their lack of employment (you can't work if you're following your kid around everywhere spying on them) lead to them not being able to provide for their children, but teenagers have this thing about privacy...they like it and they whine, cry, bitch and scream when they don't get it.

BTW, how many kids you got??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2006, 10:57 PM   #9 (permalink)

If you teach them what to do when they are young they won't act bad when they are older. And privacy is overrated

My Cars.
Old 31 Jul 2006, 11:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
If you teach them what to do when they are young they won't act bad when they are older. And privacy is overrated
First statement is a gross generalization and despite that it's just plain wrong. The second statement is a lie.

Lmao...my parents were as hard nosed as they come. And they were ALL up in my bizznass right up until the point where I moved out. "Where are you going?" "Who are you going to be with?" "When are you getting there?" "What's the phone number so I can call and make sure there's an adult present?" "When are you leaving?" "Will there be drugs, alcohol or people who do drugs or alcohol there?" "When will you be home?"

If I didn't have each answer for every question, my parents weren't letting me out of the house...

And while I'm clean now...it's not by choice...

Ultimately, people make their own decisions. People without kids are all too quick to do the easy thing and blame their parents, which is just a bitchass thing to do. It's funny too when people with no concept of what it takes to raise a kid go running their mouths like they're Child Psychologists and shit.

My folks were straight up dictatorial in their raising of my sisters and I...and yet I still found time to get drunk, fuck all the bitches, smoke weed, trip on blotter acid, liquid acid, shrooms, mescaline, do lines of coke, and earn a one way ticket to hell when I die.

Forgive me for saying so, but you should know what you're talking about before you actually do...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 31 Jul 2006, 11:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
If you teach them what to do when they are young they won't act bad when they are older.

It doesn't happen like that man. Your parents/grandparents were all up in your shit back in the day yet you managed to come over and get stoned quite a bit.

I don't really care about this myself, underaged kids shouldn't be doing drugs...legal or illegial.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2006, 12:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
I think you missed my sarcasm....if you back up you might catch it
Old 01 Aug 2006, 10:58 AM   #13 (permalink)

My parents taught me values when I was real young. Too much of a good thing is not good.

Yeah I have been into illegal drugs etc etc BUT they never got in the way of High school College or My Job. And because of that I am where I am at today. And I still drink and smoke during the week. But I rarely come to work with a hangover. I pace myself. Something my parents taught me a long time ago. If my parents can do that then so can others.

And I have plenty to show for it.

My Cars.

Last edited by trowa; 01 Aug 2006 at 11:02 AM.
Old 01 Aug 2006, 09:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:

Quote:
My parents taught me values when I was real young. Too much of a good thing is not good.

Yeah I have been into illegal drugs etc etc BUT they never got in the way of High school College or My Job. And because of that I am where I am at today.
So...you're saying...your parents weren't fit to be parents?? Or it just doesn't count because they're your parents and because it hasn't gotten in the way of your job...and while you come into work rarely with a hangover, it's not often...at least not yet...and it's not like you're doing lines off the porcelain in the toilet or anything...well, you aren't doing that yet anyways...then that's okay??

And everyone else's parents who couldn't raise their kids to be drug and alcohol free aren't fit to be parents??

Cuz your self contradictions have me confused...

Or maybe...just maybe...you know what...nevermind. Think whatever you want to...

Late.

Old 02 Aug 2006, 03:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:

Spend time with your kids and they wouldn't be doing illegal drugs at school.
Quote:
If you teach them what to do when they are young they won't act bad when they are older.
Quote:

Yeah I have been into illegal drugs etc etc BUT they never got in the way of High school College or My Job. And because of that I am where I am at today. And I still drink and smoke during the week. But I rarely come to work with a hangover. I pace myself. Something my parents taught me a long time ago. If my parents can do that then so can others.

And I have plenty to show for it.
I realize you a Xero's friend...so I'm gonna be as kind about this as I can be.

You're fucking retarded.

If you teach them values when they're young, they won't act bad when they are older?

Like your parents did?...well according to you anyway...

You RARELY come into work hungover...wow!congratu-fuckin-lations...you want a cookie? Since you RARELY do it, I guess its not bad...right?

I guess your parents didn't police you, did they? You still used...fuck, you still use. I guess they don't deserve to have children.

You contradict yourself over and over.

Maybe if the school had policed you when you were in high school, you wouldn't have been so fucked up and you might have learned something about reading comprehension and coherant thought.

Back away from the bong or the keyboard, I'll let you pick.... You're making inteliigent users look bad.