ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Original and Unedited Footage from 9/11.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jul 2006, 10:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Original and Unedited Footage from 9/11.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87461603&q=911

It's an hour and 44 minutes, but it's worth it.

It was shot by Rick Siegel at two different piers across the Hudson River. It has a lot of unseen things. The collapses are broken down scientifically. It's a real good watch.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

Here's another good video. I encourage everyone to watch both of them.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2006, 10:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Why would I want to relive this terrible day?

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2006, 12:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

So that you can know who was really behind the attacks?

Exo, Elias Alexander, Rebel, xer0, Mr. E, Trevelbond, Spear, Mr. Blonde, Jethro, hbkfan, TheGame

Did any of you watch either video?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2006, 01:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK

Exo, Elias Alexander, Rebel, xer0, Mr. E, Trevelbond, Spear, Mr. Blonde, Jethro, hbkfan, TheGame

no, but I might this weekend or something when I have 2+ hours to devote to it

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2006, 01:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:

No. I really don't see the need to waste 2 hours on something I could care less about.
Old 27 Jul 2006, 01:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I've already seen Loose Change, it's really good. I kinda believ what they say is true, to tell you the truth. It was really well researched.
Old 27 Jul 2006, 01:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Holy Shit, at 4mins 30 secs, a fucking bird flew threw the WTC!!!!!!! Bush's carier pigeon fleet must have sent a secret message!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 27 Jul 2006, 01:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:

Nope. I really don't care to.
Old 27 Jul 2006, 03:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!ô

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Holy Shit, at 4mins 30 secs, a fucking bird flew threw the WTC!!!!!!! Bush's carier pigeon fleet must have sent a secret message!
I figured it was one of those.

http://www.911myths.com/

Check this out. Ty.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2006, 03:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I've seen both. I still find it hard to believe that the Government had no prior knowledge of it..Even if it was a plane that hit the pentagon..etc.
Old 27 Jul 2006, 03:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Ok, 16 mins in and this video is already fucked. He’s complaining about smoke rising from the floor, but the angle of the video obscures the tower in back and any visual confirmation of what’s happening. Instead they’re relying on a news report. But the location of the reporter hasn’t been confirmed either. Which means, the video is edited back with any reporters crap they want it to have. It also never confirms where these mystical “explosions” are taking place. Are they on the cameras audio or the reporters? Is the guy saying get out of here with the reporter or on the pier with the camera?

Because he’s talking about explosions, and if that happened, you would see the smoke long before you heard the sound, especially at that distance. But it’s in reverse, you hear the “explosions” before you see any smoke. Which is totally fucking irrelevant anyway. What they want you to believe are secret bombs, might as well be steel girders falling to the ground or something. Or they could be gas mains blowing up. But this hasn’t been explored. Instead, they try to tell you that a mysterious sound, on what could be a varying timeline, is supposed to be proof of something.

Or how can you confirm helicopters as being different or the same when they take up 1 pixel of space? Or how are you supposed to tell if they’re a mile away or not? Maybe they try to explain these incidents later on, but I pretty much don’t care to watch anymore. The guy in the interview is pretty much a crack pot anyway. Usually child prodigies suffer from some form of autism anyway.

Blah blah blah. I could go on for hours.

Trev posted a link to http://www.911myths.com which pretty much crushes every single conspiracy argument there is and it’s something anyone who wants to promote a propaganda film should visit first.. My own personal problem with these conspiracies are the questions I have to their legitimacy. I guess I’m supposed to believe that Bush, a total idiot, is capable of developing a plot like this with far reaching consequences in a couple of months. And then, having developed a scenario that is more in line with something out of Hollywood and 24, they would stupidly overlook something like say, docking a boat in front of a harbor where people could watch It’s really just ridiculous.

I have my own working theory on the reason why these people are turning to conspiracies on the subject. I believe that these people suffer from a real case of PTSD and their minds have recoiled subconsciously and began creating make believe scenarios to help them survive the situation. They simply can’t believe what happened as actually happening, so they’ve delved deep into the sub conscience to explore movie style conspiracies and unsubstantiated findings. I may not be the only one who has come to that conclusion.

http://www.mental-health-matters.com....php?artID=294

I don’t doubt for a second that these people actually believe what they’re selling, but that’s more because they are suffering emotionally trauma.

Something else to consider is the blatant ignorance of previous attacks by islamic terrorists against the US. They lack theories to explain the first WTC attack, or the Cole attacks under Clinton, the attack on the barracks under Reagan, the hostage situation under Carter etc. Paranoid delusions are pretty fascinating. Unfortunately, these people are far more dangerous than the homeless guy with a sandwich board or the Branch Davidians. I shouldn’t worry though, I have no doubt Michael Moore is out there concocting and edited, fictional work of propaganda to counter just such an argument.

Hey, wasn’t the guy stealing top secret documents in his pants during the 911 investigation a member of the Clinton administration?

Anyways, please don’t be crazy Stick

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 27 Jul 2006, 04:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!ô

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I guess Iím supposed to believe that Bush, a total idiot, is capable of developing a plot like this with far reaching consequences in a couple of months. And then, having developed a scenario that is more in line with something out of Hollywood and 24, they would stupidly overlook something like say, docking a boat in front of a harbor where people could watch Itís really just ridiculous.
That's my favorite part. The leftist crowd alternates between calling him a total moron and the most evil machiavellian sinister fuck since Nixon... and they do it seamlessly.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2006, 04:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

You know there are a LARGE amount of people neither left or right that believe that the problem is not with one side of the government the REAL problem is ALL the government both sides.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2006, 10:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
That's my favorite part. The leftist crowd alternates between calling him a total moron and the most evil machiavellian sinister fuck since Nixon... and they do it seamlessly.
Nixon was one of the best Presidents in the history of this great nation...

The guy opened the door to China, which basically began the tablesetting for Reagan's ultimate victory in the Cold War, he ended American involvement in The Kennedys' War...also known as the Vietnam War...and for some reason, people think that because he didn't turn in his flunkies when he found out AFTER THE FACT that they'd broken into a hotel room of a guy who was GOING TO LOSE THE ELECTION IN ONE OF THE BIGGEST PRESIDENTIAL LANDSLIDES EVER, that he was some kind of evil, crooked, maniacal tyrant.

I swear to God...Liberal Revisionist History fucking kills me. Leftist Lying Liberal Losers. Say that shit three times fast, bitches...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I guess I’m supposed to believe that Bush, a total idiot, is capable of developing a plot like this with far reaching consequences in a couple of months.
Exactly...I mean come on...just because people with cameras and fancy editing equipment want you to turn your brain off and buy into their cracked out propaganda, doesn't mean you should.

Come on now, Nametags...that's how MTV won the election for Mr. Clinton and his wife Bill. Think people...for fuck's sake...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2006, 10:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Globalist Illumni are represented by both Democrat and Republican parties and what a perfect way to avoid the tough 9/11 questions but to run against one of your old college buddies from Skull & Bones....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote