ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Bohemian Grove Protest this Saturday

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2006, 04:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Bohemian Grove Protest this Saturday

From infowars.com:

Quote:
Bohemian Grove Protest, July 22 [Sponsored by Sonoma State University]

Libertythink | July 12, 2006

BOHEMIAN GROVE PROTEST

JULY 22 1:00 PM MONTE RIO, CA

It is time for social justice/progressive people to stand up to the global domination group celebrating themselves in Sonoma County. War contractors, torture advocates, election thieves, spy masters, immigrant bashers, will all be at the Bohemian Grove this summer. You can speak truth to the powerful on Saturday, July 22, 2006 beginning at 1PM in the main Monte Rio Parking lot in western Sonoma County, California.

Invited speakers include Cora Lee Simmons of Round Valley Indians for Justice, Casimiro Alvarez, regional director of the United Farm Workers and Calvin Gibson and Gloria LaRiva of the ANSWER coalition. M.C.'s will be Kris Welch and Miguel Molina of KPFA Free Speech Radio. Native Resistance Drum Group will create the opening ceremony. At 2PM there will be a march to the gates of Bohemian Grove.

At 4 PM there will be a gathering in the Monte Rio amphitheater on the south side of the Russian River. Music and food will be available as well as networking possibilities for activists from the many issues.

Global Dominance Group Bohemians from major defense contractors, DOD, CIA and neo-conservative policy councils include: James Baker III, Riley Bechtel, Steve Bechtel, George H. W. Bush, Lewis Coleman, Alan Dachs, Christopher DeMuth, Kenneth Derr, Edwin Feulner, Bobby Ray Inman, Charles Larson, Ed Meese, William Owens, Colin Powell, Joseph Ralston, Donald Rumsfeld, James Woolsey and many more undisclosed guests

For individual information on each of the people above see:
http://www.projectcensored.org/downl...ance_Group.pdf

Bohemian Grove is a 2000 acre ancient redwood grove in Monte Rio California owned by the San Francisco Bohemian Club. For over 130 years the power elite of the corporate, banking, military and political circles have gathered for two weeks in July to play in the woods and celebrate themselves by watching elaborate plays, drinking, feasting, story telling, and listening to "lakeside chats" from their peers.

Since 1980 a growing coalition of peace and social justice groups have worked to expose these powerful Bohemians and their global connections. This year's protest sponsors include: A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition, S.F. Bohemian Action Network, Green Party of California, International Indian Treaty Council, Peace and Justice Center of Sonoma County, Project Censored and United Farm Workers
If you live in Monte Rio area you may want to check this out....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2006, 04:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

So a bunch of bath-dodging hippies are going to sit around, play with their drums, bitch about the USA but continue to reap the rewards of living in this country without contributing a single thing to it?

I think I'll pass.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2006, 05:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I smell enough patchouli involuntarily. I won't go seeking it out. Ty.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2006, 05:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

You know that liberals like Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Bill and Hilary Clinton have also attended The Grove in the last few years...

Last edited by BOSTON; 17 Jul 2006 at 05:11 PM.
Old 17 Jul 2006, 05:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Jones
You know that liberals like Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Bill and Hilary Clinton have also attended The Grove in the last few years...
All the more reason to not go.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2006, 05:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Ya, love how you're trying to be this hippy poser to distence yourself from a hatchet swinging clown cult.
Old 17 Jul 2006, 05:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Ya, love how you're trying to be this hippy poser to distence yourself from a hatchet swinging clown cult.
HIPPY POSER? Are you kidding me??

Because my av is a Grateful Dead bear and my banner is tie-dyed right???

Go to infowars.com or prisonplanet.tv and you will see how much hippie content you won't see.
Old 17 Jul 2006, 05:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
A drunk murderer, and man who married into a fortune that was never his and then proceded to tell everyone else that they don't deserve their money, a cheating womanizing man whore and a dyke. Sounds like your average dnc kegger.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2006, 05:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
HIPPY POSER? Are you kidding me??

Because my av is a Grateful Dead bear and my banner is tie-dyed right???

Go to infowars.com or prisonplanet.tv and you will see how much hippie content you won't see.
Ya, you're right. More like an"I need to build a compound in Waco" poser. Way to move up
Old 17 Jul 2006, 05:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Ya, you're right. More like an"I need to build a compound in Waco" poser. Way to move up
YEAH....

Exactly....

Some of you need to watch this video and then you will know were I am coming from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrfPM...0world%20order
Old 17 Jul 2006, 06:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Nothing as reliable as a source that posts a video of college guys puking
Old 17 Jul 2006, 06:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Is that were that link took you???
Old 17 Jul 2006, 06:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

A powerpoint made by some whacked out hermit proves nothing. Does Elvis talk to you?
Old 17 Jul 2006, 06:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
A powerpoint made by some whacked out hermit proves nothing. Does Elvis talk to you?
So you watched 30 seconds of the video and now you are an expert....
Old 17 Jul 2006, 06:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Ok, where do I start..........is this just news to you that government and "big business" are bed fellows? or that organized religion is corupt in many different forms? or that the government keeps knowledge from its citizens?

If you answered yes to any of the above I urge you to find a remote isle to live on, as this information is not news to a great many of us.

I would also like to address the "fear mongering" vid you linked us to. How in the blue hell is that vid different than any government based "propaganda" that it claims to dispell. It all thrives on the insecurities and fears of its viewers in order to make its point. So in essence it is the same thing.

...and if I see or hear one more fucking Free Mason laced bullshit video or audio presentation I am going to scream.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote