ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

So..The government releases a tape of the Pentagon attack..
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2006, 01:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..
 
The_One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Charlottesville Va.
Posts: 14,488
Rep Power: 2567
The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default So..The government releases a tape of the Pentagon attack..

Can't tell much of what happened. Really grainy. But..with the release of this tape,I'd like to share with you guys this video,describing the possible conspiracy that was 9/11.

http://novakeo.com/?p=262

Now..I'm not a conspiracist,and I'm not a Bush hater..But how anyone can look at the simple facts that are presented in this video,and not think that our Government played some sort of role in these attacks is beyond me. Yes the video is an hour long,30 minutes for both parts..But I feel it is well worth your time to watch...IF you haven't heard any of these facts,you'll be damn surprised,as I was. Such as the fact that a test was done,showing there was only a 0.006 percent chance that any of the flight 93 phone calls actually got through...And the fact that 7 out of the 8 black boxes on the planes were destroyed..Even though they're made with the toughest material known to man..Yet a passport somehow survives,giving us an easy suspect..And not to mention that right before impact of the planes on the towers,you can obviously see in the footage this video shows that a missile makes impact with the building...And that there is a Military plane flying right next to flight 93 before,and after the plane goes down. Also,there are 3 clearer videos of what really happened at the Pentagon..Yet they release the one where you can't even tell what happened.
Seriously..This just isn't a theory..These guys have concrete facts on every attack from every angle. There are litterally no holes that I can find against what they say.

Like I said,I'm not a conspiracist,and damn me to hell if I'm wrong for believing this. But seriously,take an hour of your tiime to watch this..It might have a great effect on you,like it has on me.
__________________

Last edited by The_One; 17 May 2006 at 01:34 AM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2006, 02:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist....but I've also never believed that a plane hit the pentagon...

Unless David Copperfield was the one actually behind the attacks, a plane that large does NOT just disappear.

a plane that large, travelling that fast does NOT get thru one ring of the pentagon and then stop.

a plane that large, traveling that fast, coming from that high, would NOT just hit the ground floor

there is much to be skeptical of here...

Trust no one....the truth is out there
__________________


CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2006, 02:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing for now.
 
_UT_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 4,252
Rep Power: 57
_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_
Default

And I was called a Spooky Mulder, a crackpot, and other names, for outwardly stating for years the 9/11/01 was a conspiracy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue totally owning and exposing EXO

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...


I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2006, 03:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
And I was called a Spooky Mulder, a crackpot, and other names, for outwardly stating for years the 9/11/01 was a conspiracy.
oh yeah, things are much different now...
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2006, 04:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™
 
Trevelbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15,038
Rep Power: 2832
Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bauer
a plane that large, travelling that fast does NOT get thru one ring of the pentagon and then stop.

a plane that large, traveling that fast, coming from that high, would NOT just hit the ground floor
It didn't. And it didn't.

It broke through several rings of a fortified military compound made of concrete and steel, and it knocked the piss out of several floors.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2006, 04:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
It didn't. And it didn't.

It broke through several rings of a fortified military compound made of concrete and steel, and it knocked the piss out of several floors.
Gee, it's not like they built the freaking pentagon to withstand an attack or anything
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2006, 04:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™
 
Trevelbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15,038
Rep Power: 2832
Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Gee, it's not like they built the freaking pentagon to withstand an attack or anything
Or like 757s are made of relatively lightweight and fragile materiels... or carry an assload of jet fuel that would... you know... obliterate the plane...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2006, 05:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing for now.
 
_UT_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 4,252
Rep Power: 57
_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
oh yeah, things are much different now...
Still bitter that I owned you on every argument . Especially the one where you swore Ice would be the next Rock and Asstin, I said said he'd flop .

I'd gloat, but I'm better than you sweet-pea.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue totally owning and exposing EXO

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...


I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2006, 05:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..
 
The_One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Charlottesville Va.
Posts: 14,488
Rep Power: 2567
The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Or like 757s are made of relatively lightweight and fragile materiels... or carry an assload of jet fuel that would... you know... obliterate the plane...

Good point..But then why not release the 3 clear videos of what happened instead of a blurry one? I mean we've seen The towers be replayed millions of times..Not like it would be deemed too graphic or anything...What was in the huge box in blue tarp we were never allowed to see?..You're probably right..I just think it's interesting to discuss.
__________________

Last edited by The_One; 17 May 2006 at 05:13 PM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2006, 05:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
Still bitter that I owned you on every argument . Especially the one where you swore Ice would be the next Rock and Asstin, I said said he'd flop .

I'd gloat, but I'm better than you sweet-pea.
So your definition of a flop includes a year long title run. No wonder you wear a foil hat.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2006, 06:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™
 
Trevelbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15,038
Rep Power: 2832
Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...tml?page=6&c=y

This answers all the questions about the Pentagon crash.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2006, 07:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant
 
The Glue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Pushing toward Visari Square...
Posts: 14,508
Rep Power: 6465
The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
But how anyone can look at the simple facts that are presented in this video,and not think that our Government played some sort of role in these attacks is beyond me.
That's propaganda for you.

Propoganda presents certain facts in a certain light, and other facts in a different light, and almost always leaves out very important facts that usually detract from if not cancel their arguments.

Propaganda...that shit's timeless...

Late.
__________________


People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2006, 10:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
It didn't. And it didn't.

It broke through several rings of a fortified military compound made of concrete and steel, and it knocked the piss out of several floors.
Where did the plane go?...Planes do NOT disappear
__________________


CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2006, 12:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..
 
The_One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Charlottesville Va.
Posts: 14,488
Rep Power: 2567
The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default

Alright..Say I buy that it was a plane that vaporized...Why not just release the 3 clear videos of the attack instead of a grainy one that is unclear?...Why are the 2 hijackers the U.S claimed hijacked the Pentagon plane still alive?..Why was the impact in the exact spot where a test was done a week earlier on this exact same thing happening?..Hell,there was even a big white line drawn from the yard to the building thats basically the same path the object took..

Yea..I'm probably way off base..But until the government releases the clear evidence of what happened that day to the Pentagon,which they have in their possession,there will always be some doubt in my mind.

Edit: And that report said a wing hit the ground before impact...Where well the hell did a big ass 757 wing go?...If that shit is shorn off before impact I assume it would still fly into the building and make some kind of mark..I don't care what you say..Even if the wings folded upon impact,Then there would have to be some mark of the wing on the building..There has to be the impact point of a wing somewhere if both didn't just fall off before the attack...And if that was the case,where the hell did they go? And what about the mysterious blue box carried out that we were never allowed to see...And all the things wrong with Bin Laden confession tape..Using his right hand when he's left..Wearing things against his religion..Oh and lets not forget the claim that 7 out of 8 black boxes (made of the toughest material known to man) get destroyed,but yet somehow a passport came out of the wreckage in fine shape.

I can see why you would say this isn't possible,but how you can add all that up and not even have a little bit of doubt in your mind is beyond me.
__________________

Last edited by The_One; 18 May 2006 at 12:47 AM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2006, 02:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie
 
MiZTaCCen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,847
Rep Power: 84
MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default

That video was fucked...

This worlds based on secrets, lies and betrayal. The government probably hides some truth or most of the truth to the 9/11 attacks, because maybe they were apart of it, or maybe it’s the fact that people can’t handle the truth.

who knows...
__________________
"Be Strong, Stand Up, Make A Difference"
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I want a Parliamentary government. Trevelbond Meeting Of The Minds 8 23 Feb 2006 10:15 PM
GMAT: R1 -- 18.Full Metal Jacket vs 63.The Pentagon Wars Igloo Tournament Forum 3 13 Aug 2004 03:40 PM
Senate backs Pentagon press restrictions Toof Meeting Of The Minds 8 24 Jun 2004 09:54 AM
Government Knows Best Trevelbond Meeting Of The Minds 3 21 Apr 2004 07:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.