ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Kennedys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 May 2006, 03:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Kennedys

Deport them.

Quote:
"I don't need Bush's tax cut," (Patrick) Kennedy shouted to a shocked crowd of young Democrats in 2003. "I have never worked a fucking day in my life."
Kennedy: A champion of the poor and the downtrodden--- especially those who never worked a fucking day in THEIR lives, either.

Seriously, let's just get rid of these pricks.

Fuck JFK. He was a piece of crap. The way that he is remembered is the plainest proof there is about how shallow and vain America can collectively be. He ran one of the most inept administrations ever, and has the blood of 114-plus Cuban rebels on his hands. Fuck glamor, fuck "camelot," fuck the whole god-forsaken Kennedy clan. It is shallow, vain, empty minded bullshit. The whole assasination thing was insane too. The mob wanted him rubbed out for fucking him over after they stole Illinois from Nixon, The CIA wanted him out because he was fucking up harder than anyone has fucked up before, J. Edgar Hoover wanted him dead because Kennedy wanted to give him the boot, and LBJ wanted him gone so he could be president. LBJ was one mean crazy fuck, surpassed in our history only by Nixon. LBJ named his cock "Jumbo." He would make people follow him into bathrooms to continue conversations while he took a shit. He stole his 1948 senate race and publicly bragged about it. He would take people on ninety mile per hour tours of his ranch in his Lincoln Continental. J.R. Ewing has nothing on this MEAN CRAZY FUCKING TEXAN. One of his hobbies was watching movies of animals mating.

I'm done ranting.

Someone back me up.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2006, 03:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I'm not going to back you up, mostly because you took two trips around the world to get here. Just wow.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2006, 03:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
I'm not going to back you up, mostly because you took two trips around the world to get here. Just wow.
It's just a rant. Just me rambling.
Old 07 May 2006, 03:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Ummmm I'm pretty sure if Kennedy had lived, he would barely be remembered....but seein as someone had to go and pop his head like a fuckin zit, everyone and their mother has heard of him and remembers that shot.....even if they weren't alive.
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2006, 04:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

The Kennedys are an infectious disease, and when The Revolution comes, their asses will be among the first up against the wall.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2006, 04:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Jumbo...
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2006, 04:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
Jumbo...
All true.

LBJ and Nixon are two of my favorite presidents. Not the BEST, mind you. My personal favorite.
Old 07 May 2006, 06:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

When it comes to bringing about a peaceful end to the Cold War, Nixon did as much, if not more than Regan did, and he did it without direct military subversion...he just flew to China and talked to the guy.

Nixon also ended American involvment in Vietnam...an involvement that without JFK, most likely wouldn't have been started...

But he didn't turn in G Gordon Liddy when he found out about the Watergate Break-In (which he had no hand in initiating, planning or executing), so Liberals in the media and the classrooms can paint him as some kind of pariah.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2006, 06:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Well, what do you expect? They're all...
Old 08 May 2006, 04:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yep, fuck the kennedys. I can't stand them.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2006, 04:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
When it comes to bringing about a peaceful end to the Cold War, Nixon did as much, if not more than Regan did, and he did it without direct military subversion...he just flew to China and talked to the guy.

Nixon also ended American involvment in Vietnam...an involvement that without JFK, most likely wouldn't have been started...

But he didn't turn in G Gordon Liddy when he found out about the Watergate Break-In (which he had no hand in initiating, planning or executing), so Liberals in the media and the classrooms can paint him as some kind of pariah.

Late.
sweet happy moses

Dude, you're cool and all....but goddam

He was a criminal and a crook...he had the prosecutor fired and when his own people tried to object...he fired them too...seems awful suspicious to me
CK is offline   Reply With Quote