ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

who really won? America or Moussaoui

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 May 2006, 12:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default who really won? America or Moussaoui

Quote:
Judge to Moussaoui: 'It's Absolutely Clear Who Won'
Friday, May 05, 2006

U.S. District Judge Leonie Brinkema got the last word Thursday as she formally handed down a lifetime prison sentence for Zacarias Moussaoui.

"You will die with a whimper," Brinkema told the Al Qaeda conspirator — since he will never be allowed to speak publicly again — as she sentenced him to six life terms in prison without the possibility of parole for his role in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

A jury on Wednesday sentenced the Al Qaeda conspirator to life without the possibility of parole instead of sending him to death row. Not all jurors were convinced that Moussaoui, who was in jail on immigration charges Sept. 11, had a significant part in the attacks, despite his claims that he did.

Moussaoui got one last chance to speak publicly Thursday before he is sent to the "Supermax" facility in Florence, Colo., a super-maximum security prison with little to no contact with the outside world. That facility also houses failed shoe-bomber Richard Reid, among other notorious criminals.

i think America failed not sentencing this guy to death. Everyone deserves the right to a fair trial, even those involved in terrorism. But how does America drop the ball on this verdict? How much more evidence than an admittance of guilt could one possibly need? I for one am ashamed of these jurors, In my opinion, America lost this one.

Last edited by Double K; 05 May 2006 at 12:16 PM.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2006, 12:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I say we won in the sense that, isn't death what he would have wanted?

He gets to sit for the rest of his life knowing he failed.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2006, 02:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I know I'm not wanted in America's affairs, but I have to say...

America. Life is a greater punishment than death.

... Fuck, that sounds so emo...
Old 05 May 2006, 02:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

We should have sentenced him to death in the manner that they would execute... lets say... a gay guy... over there.

Bury him partially, then publicly stone him to death.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2006, 02:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
We should have sentenced him to death in the manner that they would execute... lets say... a gay guy... over there.

Bury him partially, then publicly stone him to death.
They do that!?
Old 05 May 2006, 02:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
They do that!?
Gay = Death in the Middle East. Usually through a truly barbaric method.

See, this is the shit that they AREN'T telling you guys about Muslims in Europe. If you guys knew about all of the crazy fucked up shit that they do, you woudn't be on their side, ever. All these left-wingers in San Francisco side with them constantly despite knowing damn well of their flagrant human rights violations. Lately, I've been thinking that the liberals have the equivelant to the uneducated redneck conservative. They have the moron college kids that are equally stupid to the opposite end of the political spectrum. Same stupidity, different ideology.

Erm. Where was I?

I guess that is what you guys get for having government run TV.
Old 05 May 2006, 03:21 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I say we won in the sense that, isn't death what he would have wanted?

He gets to sit for the rest of his life knowing he failed.
i dont really know if death is what he wanted, but it's what he deserves. I can see the new rationale as well, i can commit mass murder by bomb, airplane, whatever the means, and although i might be in prison for the rest of my life, i will still be alive, still able to see loved ones on a regular basis, able to watch tv, read, sleep, eat, and tons of other things that the unfortunant people of 9/11 can never do again.

not to mention you and i have to pay our tax dollars for the rest of his life to provide all of that stuff to him. America is sending the message to terrorists that we are soft. and we are.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2006, 04:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

A Martyr has far more power then a guy who has to rot away in the middle of nowhere.
Old 05 May 2006, 06:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double K
i dont really know if death is what he wanted, but it's what he deserves. I can see the new rationale as well, i can commit mass murder by bomb, airplane, whatever the means, and although i might be in prison for the rest of my life, i will still be alive, still able to see loved ones on a regular basis, able to watch tv, read, sleep, eat, and tons of other things that the unfortunant people of 9/11 can never do again.

not to mention you and i have to pay our tax dollars for the rest of his life to provide all of that stuff to him. America is sending the message to terrorists that we are soft. and we are.
I didn't say we had to provide for him.

Hell if I was the warden there, and he was hungry, I'd tell him to catch his own damn food.
Old 05 May 2006, 06:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
They do that!?
Lmao...seriously...I thought you had this World View of things...beheadings, firing squad, torture with a meat grinder, stoning, mass murder...all that's regular stuff over there. Funny you didn't know.

People are pissed cuz some guys got naked pics taken of them and their holy book got pissed on and such...but noone ever talks about what those people do. Which is a big part of why the Anti American thing can suck my sweaty nut sack.

I don't apologize for being American, and yes...we like to fight.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2006, 01:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Lmao...seriously...I thought you had this World View of things...beheadings, firing squad, torture with a meat grinder, stoning, mass murder...all that's regular stuff over there. Funny you didn't know.

Late.
Don't forget about Saddam's kids Uday and Qusay and their plastic shredder.

If they feel merciful, you go in head first.

If they don't, feet first and you die screaming.

I'm glad they're dead,
Old 06 May 2006, 03:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

Quote:
Gay = Death in the Middle East. Usually through a truly barbaric method.
Oh well, I'm glad I'm not living there.

Quote:
See, this is the shit that they AREN'T telling you guys about Muslims in Europe. If you guys knew about all of the crazy fucked up shit that they do, you woudn't be on their side, ever. All these left-wingers in San Francisco side with them constantly despite knowing damn well of their flagrant human rights violations. Lately, I've been thinking that the liberals have the equivelant to the uneducated redneck conservative. They have the moron college kids that are equally stupid to the opposite end of the political spectrum. Same stupidity, different ideology.
You know, it's not all Muslims that are psychopathic religious fundamentalists...

Quote:
I guess that is what you guys get for having government run TV. :err
The BBC is completely independent of the government...

... Except for funding.
Old 06 May 2006, 10:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
You know, it's not all Muslims that are psychopathic religious fundamentalists...
I know.
Old 06 May 2006, 11:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I know.
You know, I was quoting Trev...
Old 06 May 2006, 01:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Quote:
Just their governments and their society at large. Way to be an apologist, dude.

Quote:
The BBC is completely independent of the government...

... Except for funding.