ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

*breaking news* Dems out of touch with reality...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Apr 2006, 07:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default *breaking news* Dems out of touch with reality...

Kerry 'thinking hard' about 2008 run for president
Reuters - 1 hour, 54 minutes ago

UNITED NATIONS - Former Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry said on Thursday he was seriously thinking about another White House bid in 2008 and will decide before the year is out. "I will make that decision toward the end of the year, but I'm thinking about it hard," Kerry said in response to a question at the Latin Economic Forum at the United Nations.
=================================================

Okay. Seriously.

You couldn't beat George Freaking W. Bush in an election year where the media basically did your campaigning for you. All anyone heard in the press, on television, in the movies were voices of dissent. That's all that was out there. Anyone who spoke out in favor of W was either not mentioned by any media outlet or ridiculed.

And you still couldn't beat George Freaking W. Bush.

Seriously...what makes Kerry think he can stand up to an actually electable Republican nominee...like McCain? I mean come on...Kerry...the guy who makes Al Gore seem "lively and exuberant"?? In that scenario, McCain is Jake Gylenthaal and Kerry is Heath Ledger's Pole, because McCain will smoke that fool...

But this to me just illustrates how out of touch some Democrats are. I mean for real...dude couldn't beat the biggest presidential pariah since Nixon...and he's thinking about running again.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2006, 07:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

it's kinda ironic, When it was Bush vs. Kerry I thought "I'll vote for anyone but Bush" but if the next election is Kerry vs. ??? my attitude will be "I'll vote for anyone but Kerry"
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2006, 07:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I would like to see Edwards run. Hell I wouldn't mind seeing Howard Dean run. As long as it's not Kerry again.
Old 20 Apr 2006, 10:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I would like to see Edwards run. Hell I wouldn't mind seeing Howard Dean run. As long as it's not Kerry again.
Howard Dean...he's the one guy I worried about...but he took care of that for me...

I don't know...the more people talk about this shit, the more I see Hillary losing it all for the Dems in 08. I mean, she's like...completely unelectable at this stage. She'll get a groundswell to be sure...but the only thing she would do is make campaign ads funny again...

McCain's gonna fucking light that shit up, word bond.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 21 Apr 2006, 11:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

McCain won't even be nominated. Why? Becasue he can't be bought and he is a bonafied military vet (like Kerry).

The twp largest groups of criminals and assholes (The Reps and the Dems) only want people that are crokked and dirty enough to bend to their corporate masters. That is why Guys like John McCain and Fmr. General Clark wont be niminated for Persident, they might be a running mate for the vice-presidentcy but not the top spot.

Need proof, go read about how the greatest president ever (Teddy Roosevelt) became The Prez.

If Kerry runs again, and it isn't McCain for the reps (which i explained abaove why it won't be) I'll vote Kerry again. Maybe this time the Democrates will do it right and pair him with general Clark. Two military vets, get my vote over anybody.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2006, 03:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I could really care less about that twat. What really exposes how out of touch with reality that democrats are, is when someone like kerry, who married into a fortune, walks around talking about how he's some hard working self made man. And the tools lap it up
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2006, 04:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Howard Dean...he's the one guy I worried about...but he took care of that for me...

I don't know...the more people talk about this shit, the more I see Hillary losing it all for the Dems in 08. I mean, she's like...completely unelectable at this stage. She'll get a groundswell to be sure...but the only thing she would do is make campaign ads funny again...

McCain's gonna fucking light that shit up, word bond.

Late.
I hated Howard Dean. I was praying for him to suddenly lose support, then came.....MINNESOTA, AND IOWA, AND MICHIGAN, AND OHIO, AND PENNSLYVANIA....WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I guess prayers are answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
McCain won't even be nominated. Why? Becasue he can't be bought and he is a bonafied military vet (like Kerry).

The twp largest groups of criminals and assholes (The Reps and the Dems) only want people that are crokked and dirty enough to bend to their corporate masters. That is why Guys like John McCain and Fmr. General Clark wont be niminated for Persident, they might be a running mate for the vice-presidentcy but not the top spot.

Need proof, go read about how the greatest president ever (Teddy Roosevelt) became The Prez.

If Kerry runs again, and it isn't McCain for the reps (which i explained abaove why it won't be) I'll vote Kerry again. Maybe this time the Democrates will do it right and pair him with general Clark. Two military vets, get my vote over anybody.
I would love McCain to get the bid. But like you said, that won't happen. I also wouldn't mind Guliani running for the Republicans.

Also, I wanted Clark to win the Democratic Primaries. I honestly felt that he was the best for the job, and what the country needs both then and now. Although I wouldn't exactly like him paired up with Kerry. I would like to see a Clark-Edwards campaign in 2008 from the Democratic side.
Old 21 Apr 2006, 04:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

After reading so many similar threads... US politics is really confusing.
Old 21 Apr 2006, 04:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
After reading so many similar threads... US politics is really confusing.
What exactly do you find confusing?

I could try to sort some of it out for you simple minded Irishman.
Old 21 Apr 2006, 09:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I can see Howard Dean or even Ted Kennedy as President before John Kerry.....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2006, 10:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonjay Dutt
I can see Howard Dean or even Ted Kennedy as President before John Kerry.....
Ted Kennedy as President...

Late.

Old 22 Apr 2006, 10:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

It doesn't really matter because all that reps. and dems. are is the same monster with two heads. If the monster wants one head to be president the other head will show itself as weak.

If anybody wants change then you should be voting for a third, fourth or fifth party to bring in some diversity.
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2006, 05:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

someone find H. Ross Perot and his charts, now that is classic

oh yeah join the efed

Dead Fetus for President in 2008