ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

To impeach or not to impeach?
View Poll Results: Impeach Bush??
Fuck yeah bitch 3 25.00%
Get a haircut, hippie...(read: "No") 9 75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Mar 2006, 11:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default To impeach or not to impeach?

That is the question...

Democrats in Vermont to Weigh Impeachment
By DAVID GRAM
Associated Press Writer
1 hour, 23 minutes ago

MONTPELIER, Vt. - Leading Democrats in Vermont plan to decide in April whether to urge state lawmakers to petition for President Bush's impeachment using a little-known provision in the rules of the U.S. House.

Democratic committees in at least half of the state's 14 counties have passed resolutions calling for impeachment, citing a rule in "Jefferson's Manual," a book of parliamentary guidelines written by Thomas Jefferson that supplements U.S. House rules.

The anti-Bush movement is "genuinely bubbling up from the grass roots," said Jon Copans, the state party's executive director.

The state Democratic committee is scheduled to decide the issue in a special meeting April 8.
===========================================

Let's have a PWF Vote. Impeach or no?? I won't make the vote public...you can give reasons or not, post or not, but let's at least Rock The Vote.

I'll rock mine later.

So what's up??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2006, 11:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Ummm...No. It would be pointless now. If the Democrats get him impeached and we were to pull out of Iraq or something,it would make the soliders sacrifices pointless. Bush went off the intellegence he was given. And the Femocrats voted to go to war with him. Oh,and he beat Kerry by a solid margin even with the Anti Bush thing gaining momentum. He may not be intellegent in many ways,but this country elected him to a second term..Let him serve it.
Old 29 Mar 2006, 05:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

No. Becasue Dickless Cheyney would be worse. Bush is an idiot and a puppet for the Corporations. Cheyney has brains, and would fuck the military and working-class citizens even harder.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2006, 06:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
No. Becasue Dickless Cheyney would be worse. Bush is an idiot and a puppet for the Corporations. Cheyney has brains, and would fuck the military and working-class citizens even harder.
I was going to say yes until I read this.
Old 30 Mar 2006, 04:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Hey I think Bush is retarded but why exactly is there a debate about whether or not he should be impeached?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2006, 04:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Hey I think Bush is retarded but why exactly is there a debate about whether or not he should be impeached?
Speaking from a purely psychological standpoint, it's pretty much for the same reason that there was a debate among Republicans about impeaching Clinton.

***** Envy.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 30 Mar 2006, 09:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greivous
Speaking from a purely psychological standpoint, it's pretty much for the same reason that there was a debate among Republicans about impeaching Clinton.

***** Envy.

Late.
Yeah but Clinton lied about having his pants down in the oral- I mean oval office. What reason is being used to try and impeach Bush?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2006, 11:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Yeah but Clinton lied about having his pants down in the oral- I mean oval office. What reason is being used to try and impeach Bush?
He's not a Democrat and he actually had the nerve to go ahead and win the election when all of Hollywood and the media had told us expressly not to vote for him??

Late.

Old 31 Mar 2006, 08:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greivous
He's not a Democrat and he actually had the nerve to go ahead and win the election when all of Hollywood and the media had told us expressly not to vote for him??

Late.
I don't think that's the actual reason.

But anyways I don't think they should impeach him. What good does that make?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2006, 12:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afro Dog
I don't think that's the actual reason.

But anyways I don't think they should impeach him. What good does that make?
I should actually take it more seriously, but I just can't. You should've heard me when they tried to impeach Clinton...ridiculous.

Seriously, there'll be no impeachment so it's really a non issue. But the avenue they're taking is from what I understand a very antiquated provision of a provision of a subarticle to a bill that was passed three days after the Constitution was signed or something...I don't know.

It's the political equivalent of "The Tuck Rule" from what I understand... And as much as I know that Bush is taking queues from people we are not aware of, Cheyney doesn't need to ascend any further. Last thing I want him doing is shooting someone while hunting quail on the White House lawn.

Late.

Old 31 Mar 2006, 07:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
Wrong!

Bush gets impeached. Fred Sanford has a heart attack at the news of it and Bill Frist gets the job.

It's still worse.

Quote:

***** Envy.
Clinton was impeached, brought before the Senate, due to his perjury.

Impeachment is basically a trial for "high crimes and misdemeanors" committed by a major official.
What high crime or misdemeanor did President Bush commit?

Last edited by Nick Saban; 31 Mar 2006 at 07:10 PM.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Apr 2006, 02:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I would love to scream YES at the top of my lungs... Have at it and get that bumbling retard out of there!!!!

But seriously... Bush is the average american.... I know don't kill me... but I really think 4 out of 5 people in this country is as dumb as Bush is... I also believe that 4 out of 5 people follow as much bad advice as Bush has... I also, believe that 4 out of 5 can see themselves as american as Bush does.

The only reason that his approval ratings are so far down is 3 out of 5 people who are like Bush can renig of bad decision making... normal people can go "Ooops... did I do that?" But the president of the US, although I think he understands that an "Ooops... Did I do that?" is in order... he is not really in a position to do that. He can't just say, well, you know war in Iraq was a bad idea afterall, lets forget the whole thing ever happened.

So, basically, yes, Bush has made a mess of things... impeaching him will only create worse messes, so he has 2 more years to do as much damage or repair as he can, then it is someone else's turn. Let's all just wait our turn to fuck things up ok.

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2006, 08:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Maybe if I type it a little bit bigger, someone will answer.

Impeachment is basically a trial for "high crimes and misdemeanors" committed by a major official.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2006, 03:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think next weeks episode of 24 is going to hit way too close to home.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2006, 06:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaux Comment
Maybe if I type it a little bit bigger, someone will answer.

None that can be proven.

Besides, if he does get impeached (by some slim chance in Hell), he won't be ousted. We never had a President removed from office, and we had some that should have been. What does that tell those morons?

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote