ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Rummy Quotes of the Day

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2006, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Rummy Quotes of the Day

Quote:
Reporter: Do you feel embattled at this point in your tenure? In a recent column, Maureen Dowd quoted an unidentified administration official who described you as an "eccentric old uncle who's ignored." She claims that you don't hold the same sway in meetings.

Rumsfeld: Did you get all that? You want to be on camera, right? That’s a sure way to get on the evening news. The answer to your question is no.

Reporter: Well, I'm asking about the facts reported in the column. Do you feel you hold the same sway in meetings?

Rumsfeld: I'm not going to comment on that.

(Pause)- Rumsfeld looks away for a moment, then...

Rumsfeld: If you believe everything you read in Maureen Dowd, you better get a life.

Quote:
"I've read that polls may be down and are down in some instances. They do tend to go up and down depending on circumstances. And if every time a poll went down, somebody changed their policy or changed their position or tossed in the towel, we wouldn`t have a country today. There have been plenty of times polls have down in our history when people have persevered and been resolute and prevailed ultimately. And that`s what will happen in this instance." -- Donald Rumsfeld
Rummy is my favorite Bush administration official aside from Dick Cheney, who won my eternal respect in the '04 Veep debates when he unhinged his jaw and swallowed John Edwards whole.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2006, 08:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Maureen Dowd is a freaking idiot. Her and that frigid bitch Molly Ivins can go do the lesbian hat dance on top of the damn Space Needle for all I care. Cool points for Donnie R.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote