ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

Lets just nuke 'em.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2006, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Lets just nuke 'em.

According to a few guys on MSNBC, we should just nuke Iran, and get rid of the problem.

Hell why we are at it, lets take out North Korea too.
Might as well take out China as well.
And lets finally get that war with russia underway.
Could just nuke those mountains Osama is in.
Nuke the Saudis too.

Comments?
Old 14 Feb 2006, 06:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Sounds reasonable.

Except for China. They've reformed their economy, they're now a valuable partner for business.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2006, 06:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
Sounds reasonable.

Except for China. They've reformed their economy, they're now a valuable partner for business.
True. It seems like everything is made there.
Old 14 Feb 2006, 06:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Move to Guam

-Doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2006, 06:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
True. It seems like everything is made there.
That's because it's cheaper. Also, even though they've undergone market reforms they're still politically communist; business owners don't have to be up to the same working and safety standards as they have to in the west because there are few human rights in China.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2006, 07:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

The only problem being that the Electromagnetic Pulse from a nuclear blast will more likely than not render every computer in the world useless...then what am I going to do??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2006, 07:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
The only problem being that the Electromagnetic Pulse from a nuclear blast will more likely than not render every computer in the world useless...then what am I going to do??

Late.
Not to mention the resulting cloud of death......

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2006, 08:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller
Screw that. MY I-POD WON'T WORK!!!
Old 14 Feb 2006, 10:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'm fine with this plan.

Anything to speed up the end of the human race. Shit's gotta end sometime, might as well be sooner rather than later.
Old 14 Feb 2006, 11:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Ryan
I'm fine with this plan.

Anything to speed up the end of the human race. Shit's gotta end sometime, might as well be sooner rather than later.
You're always such a ray of sunshine...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 14 Feb 2006, 11:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller

If the shit I havent smoked hasnt killed me yet...there isnt anything that the BUSH family can unleash that will do the trick...

Fuck death

Thx,

Doc

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2006, 02:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
The "Redneck Messiah"

"BY GOD" Noble is just really nice"BY GOD" Noble is just really nice"BY GOD" Noble is just really nice"BY GOD" Noble is just really nice"BY GOD" Noble is just really nice

...That...Sorry, but that was the worst pile of shitty convos I ever seen. You guys didn't even tought about WHY you should nuke them, which is the minimal thing to do.

Don't wonder why the whole world is against us...
"BY GOD" Noble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2006, 08:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by "BY GOD" Noble
...That...Sorry, but that was the worst pile of shitty convos I ever seen. You guys didn't even tought about WHY you should nuke them, which is the minimal thing to do.

Don't wonder why the whole world is against us...
Couple of things...

First and foremost...this is probably the most tounge in cheek thread to hit MOTM since...since...well, threads don't drop here often, as it's supposed to be "Intelligent Conversation Only"...although this is generally a political forum, and noone here, myself included, can really discuss politics intelligently for too long before the whole thread degenerates into The Great Chicago Fire of 1963......anyway, this thread is riddled with sarcasm.

Secondly...who gives a fuck why the world is against us?? Just fuckin' nuke the whiney little bitches and make way for the real Superpower.

Yeah that's right...nuke the shit out of 'em.

Late.