ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic > Meeting Of The Minds

Meeting Of The Minds For Intelligent Conversations Only!

would you take advantage of the govt?
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2005, 08:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Double K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,128
Rep Power: 123
Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default would you take advantage of the govt?

so i was at the grocery store today, and there was the younger couple in front of me with a small child, and they were getting some groceries on the WIC program ( a govt program sort of like food stamps for people who cant provide for children, good only for stuff like milk, formula, cheese, stuff like that for a child). anyway after we left my wife pointed out that the girl had a pretty nice french manicure, and both the man and woman were wearing better than average clothing for people who claim to need assistance.


Which brought up the thought in my head, had i the opportunity would i take advantage of the govt if i had the chance?

i have to admit on one hand i say no, it's not right, so i shouldnt.

yet on the other hand, there's a part of me that believes the govt screws us everyday in taxes and other ways and i wonder what decision i'd make.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2005, 08:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll
 
Rebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 19,682
Rep Power: 2308
Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default

It depends. I don't think its right when people are on welfare, and are driving a better car then me. That really drives me crazy.

But I lied so much on my student loan, and got alot more money then I should of. They busted me for it but nothing happened. I don't even think its a big deal anyways since I have to pay that money back.
__________________
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2005, 09:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant
 
The Glue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Pushing toward Visari Square...
Posts: 14,508
Rep Power: 6465
The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default

WIC is a Godsend. WIC is a big part of why I'm able to be a homeowner today. WIC is a wonderful program and it's not taking advantage of the government. Both parents regardless of their status (i.e. - together or not) have to give all their employment and income information regularly to the WIC offices, so the government knows how much money is coming into that household.

I'm curious if people who are fortunate enough to be able to use WIC (which is a very temporary program) should be wearing burlap sacks for shirts and plastic bags for shoes while they do their shopping??

Just because you have kids and are getting help from the government in the form of WIC checks, that doesn't mean that for all the toil a couple puts in as a Lower Middle Class parental unit, they don't deserve a few amenities of their own.

As a former recipient of WIC, I'm here to tell you that unless you're independently wealthy, WIC is probably the best program out there. The kids' most basic nutritional needs are provided for, and the rest of the money is freed up to pay other bills. It's taking care of kids, not taking advantage of the government.

I had to give them my paystubs and paperwork on my 401(k) every three months. They're very thorough in their evaluation of the parents and their children's needs. It's not taking advantage of anyone, and there's nothing wrong with a working class couple looking decent, regardless of if they receive public assistance or not.

Late.
__________________


People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2005, 09:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
> U
 
Brandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 700
Rep Power: 210
Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

I say if you can get money from the gov't then you should! It's your money anyway if you work in a state in this country. Think about it, we pay taxes to have programs for the less fortunate, occassionally tho, someone undeserving gets our hard worked for money. I know this is true because my step-sister is an example of why I think if you can get it you should, so that there is less for people like my sister.

She borrowed(literally) one of her friend's six kids, she took legal guardianship of the baby so that she could sign up for welfare and live on her own. I was disgusted that I was helping pay for people like her to do shit like that, so I decided if you can you should get all the money they will give you.

But I can not bring myself to sign up for welfare because it is too embarrassing. I mean I could really use and get medical coverage since I don't have any, but I just cannot bring myself to sit through the interveiw, or process of signing up. Oh well, !
__________________

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2005, 09:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Double K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,128
Rep Power: 123
Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue

I'm curious if people who are fortunate enough to be able to use WIC (which is a very temporary program) should be wearing burlap sacks for shirts and plastic bags for shoes while they do their shopping??

Just because you have kids and are getting help from the government in the form of WIC checks, that doesn't mean that for all the toil a couple puts in as a Lower Middle Class parental unit, they don't deserve a few amenities of their own.


and there's nothing wrong with a working class couple looking decent, regardless of if they receive public assistance or not.

Late.

i hope you didnt take my post as defensivly as that sounded. The WIC program really wasnt the issue , but just a lead in to taking about taking advantage of the govt. as for the WIC program, for people who need it , im glad they have it, but their are people out there who are taking advantage of it. Welfare, food stamps , whatever the case, not just WIC.

as for the couple i pointed out , for all i know they could have owned the clothes they had longer than they had been getting public assistance, i have no idea , and my judgement was really nothing more than speculation.


i think the whole burlap shirts/grocery bag shoes is a tad rediculous, sure everyone deserves to have decent clothes. However if it were me, i would feel kind of bad going out spending my money on manicures while expecting the govt (or the tax payers) to feed my kids.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2005, 10:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant
 
The Glue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Pushing toward Visari Square...
Posts: 14,508
Rep Power: 6465
The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double K
i hope you didnt take my post as defensivly as that sounded. The WIC program really wasnt the issue , but just a lead in to taking about taking advantage of the govt. as for the WIC program, for people who need it , im glad they have it, but their are people out there who are taking advantage of it. Welfare, food stamps , whatever the case, not just WIC.

as for the couple i pointed out , for all i know they could have owned the clothes they had longer than they had been getting public assistance, i have no idea , and my judgement was really nothing more than speculation.


i think the whole burlap shirts/grocery bag shoes is a tad rediculous, sure everyone deserves to have decent clothes. However if it were me, i would feel kind of bad going out spending my money on manicures while expecting the govt (or the tax payers) to feed my kids.
As far as Welfare, SSI, Food Stamps, etc...I have no basis for comment because I've never so much as taken an Unemployment Check in my life.

WIC is about kids though. Seriously, if/when any of you have children and if you qualify for WIC, you will be thankful for it. It's a great program and it takes care of kids. For people who earn less than a household income of $50,000 in my area, to support a kid or kids is rough. It takes a toll on a lot more than the pocketbook. WIC is invaluable simply because it takes a lot of the "where's my kid's next meal coming from" stress out of daily life.

It doesn't sound like much but that weighs on a parent more than almost anything. If I'm at all worried about my kids' expenses for clothes, school, food, home living...then I'm a pissed off guy and I don't get pissed off easily. The kind of stress that being a Lower Middle Class Parent puts on you isn't very good for your soul. That probably sounds like nothing to those of you without children, I'm betting.

I know for a fact however that any parent reading this understands exactly where I'm coming from. If people are stressed about shit like that on the job, they'll take it home with them, to their kids. WIC certainly doesn't solve all of everyone's problems, but it helps out a lot and in the end, that's what it's all about.

Furthermore, as I said, the gov't requires income and investment verification on the parents before approving so much as a granule of Enfamil, so noone's getting taken advantage of in that instance, and you can trust me on that. If those people at WIC could've legally stuck their fingers up my asshole to check for a couple of bucks I might've been hiding, they would have.

Again, not to be a dick but WIC is great and maybe you can't really understand until that day when you've looked at your paycheck when it's handed to you and even though it's supposed to be money for you, it's already been spent and you'll be lucky to see a six pack of beer for your troubles.

So every now and again if you actually have the money left over to get yourself something nice, you do it. Some women just can't live without manicures...I never understood that bullshit...but people in the struggle like to get nice things too, and they're not less deserving of them either.

Being a parent is tough, harsh, frustrating and it literally takes away your personal freedom, but above all else, being a parent is fucking expensive. Help is appreciated.

Late.
__________________


People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 12:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: I'm back here
Posts: 6,344
Rep Power: 254
Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double K

yet on the other hand, there's a part of me that believes the govt screws us everyday in taxes and other ways and i wonder what decision i'd make.
It's more than a belief. Consider the ungodly amount they spend to teach servicemen Spanish, while the ones that already know Spanish learn Chinese, Arabic, and Persian.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 01:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent
 
Mr. Submission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 8,221
Rep Power: 809
Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default

Fuck the Government. I'll gladly take money from the Government. Corrupt sons-of-bitches... no matter where you are, your Government is corrupt. However, if someone gives me too much change at a store, I'll give it back. They need it. The Government doesn't need it. Sorry, but the prime minister doesn't need another 300C.
__________________
Mr. Submission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 09:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed
 
xer0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 8,546
Rep Power: 3666
xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default

I'm going over to unemployment today and I don't feel bad about it at all. I need some type of money coming in until I get another job or I would be completely fucked.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 12:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!
 
Trevelbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15,038
Rep Power: 2832
Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default

I won't steal taxpayer money, and those that do should be dragged out and shot.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 12:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
> U
 
Brandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 700
Rep Power: 210
Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

I am not a parent but I do truely understand. WIC is a great program, here though the child also has to qualify for WIC, I had a friend and I went with her and there had to be signs that the child needed the services. Mostly its not anything serious, she only got WIC for three of her four kids, one was 3lbs over weight compared to average, one was two inches shorter than average, one was under weight on average, the other was exactly average for their age. I don't know why those things mattered but they did. Also, here you can only recieve WIC until your child is 5, cause then they assume that the children will be getting adequate nutrition from school food. BUt you are right about the basic food needs
it takes care of cereal, peanut butter, milk, cheese, juice, bread, and eggs, and formula and baby food, but her kids were too old for baby food.
__________________

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 02:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Double K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,128
Rep Power: 123
Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy
I am not a parent but I do truely understand. WIC is a great program, here though the child also has to qualify for WIC, I had a friend and I went with her and there had to be signs that the child needed the services. Mostly its not anything serious, she only got WIC for three of her four kids, one was 3lbs over weight compared to average, one was two inches shorter than average, one was under weight on average, the other was exactly average for their age. I don't know why those things mattered but they did. Also, here you can only recieve WIC until your child is 5, cause then they assume that the children will be getting adequate nutrition from school food. BUt you are right about the basic food needs
it takes care of cereal, peanut butter, milk, cheese, juice, bread, and eggs, and formula and baby food, but her kids were too old for baby food.

right, and actually i was familiar with WIC because i worked in a grocery store for 8 years. It is a good program for people who need it, but having been in the grocery business for so long i saw so many people come in and get their wic products or their grocery products with their food stamps (now here food stamps are on a credit card) and then say ok now i want to pay for this seperate and buy their beer with cash. So i just personally think its sorry to allow the govt to feed your kids or yourself but yet you spend your personal money on beer or manicures or whatnot.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0
I'm going over to unemployment today and I don't feel bad about it at all. I need some type of money coming in until I get another job or I would be completely fucked.

well i wouldnt call that stealing from the govt, that's what unemployment is for. however i have know people who get unemployment and work odd jobs for cash which would be.

Last edited by Double K; 30 Nov 2005 at 02:44 PM.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2005, 11:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators
 
BOSTON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 10,294
Rep Power: 0
BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double K
so i was at the grocery store today, and there was the younger couple in front of me with a small child, and they were getting some groceries on the WIC program ( a govt program sort of like food stamps for people who cant provide for children, good only for stuff like milk, formula, cheese, stuff like that for a child). anyway after we left my wife pointed out that the girl had a pretty nice french manicure, and both the man and woman were wearing better than average clothing for people who claim to need assistance.


Which brought up the thought in my head, had i the opportunity would i take advantage of the govt if i had the chance?

i have to admit on one hand i say no, it's not right, so i shouldnt.

yet on the other hand, there's a part of me that believes the govt screws us everyday in taxes and other ways and i wonder what decision i'd make.
I would only do it to live not to live middle class.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2005, 12:08 AM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant
 
The Glue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Pushing toward Visari Square...
Posts: 14,508
Rep Power: 6465
The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Ninja
I would only do it to live not to live middle class.
Newsflash: anyone who is relying on the amount of food provided by the WIC program to sustain life...well, they're in dire straits. It's a help, but WIC doesn't provide enough food to sustain life for one person for an entire month. So there really isn't anyone who is "do(ing) it to live" as you said.

And again...the state keeps close tabs on the income of the family that the WIC is going to. Noone takes WIC to live, and they certainly don't take it to "live middle class."



Late.
__________________


People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2005, 12:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion
 
Ric Flair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Posts: 8,727
Rep Power: 344
Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

I agree with Glue, here. If it can help people and legitimately do good in a society then its a great thing, and anyone whois better off and looks down at these sort of people is indeed, foolish and haughty...

I try not to take advantage of government anything...good orbad. I like to do my thing and let them do thiers...
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IS there home field advantage in wrestling? DC General Wrestling 5 12 Feb 2004 02:02 PM
Why can't the WWE take advantage of thier WCW liscence??????? J-Syxx General Wrestling 13 12 Oct 2002 03:18 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 AM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.